Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? (1441 Views)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? by ofeoil: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2016

13-yr-old girl Ijeoma pregnant after rape by 60-yr-old man, “The second man is Baba Ijebu. I went to his place to collect one of the things we used to make soap. When I got inside, he touched me with something in his hand and I did not know what happened until I found myself in his bed with my pants off, while he was beside me. “Immediately I realised this, I cried and shouted, but he said I would die if I told anyone.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/13-yr-old-girl-pregnant-rape-60-yr-old-man-two-others/

Friday, 12 August 2016
Husband Kills Wife's Lover After Catching Both In The Act On Their Matrimonial Bed.
She said she suspected that the deceased used a charm on her, as she could not explain how it all happened.
She said, “He had been disturbing me that he wanted to marry me, but I said I was married.
“On the day of the incident, I really can’t say if he used a charm on me. All I know is that he called me that he wanted to see me and I told him not to come; he knew my house and when he came, I didn’t know what happened.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/08/husband-kills-wifes-love-after-catching.html
Re: Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Don't know
Re: Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? by Afonjas: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
India is capital of rape in the world while Southwest Nigeria is the capital of rape in Africa
Re: Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? by bodeloja: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Afonjas:
India is capital of rape in the world while Southwest Nigeria is the capital of rape in Africa

That is not the question, this is juju matter.
Re: Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? by ofeoil: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
not trying to generalize but yoruba do love juju. question is do some use it to sleep with women

(1) (Reply)

7 Different Ladies Celebrates National BF Day With Thesame Nigerian Boyfriend (P / The Truth About Yoruba Demons / Was He Right To Break Up With Her? Read And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.