Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating (672 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by McBrooklyn(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
So you have a boyfriend and you caught him sleeping with another lady in his room because you denied and starved him of SEX and who knows probably you're giving the so-called sex to another Nigga big time outside and then you have the gut to be complaining and posting stuffs online that your boyfriend cheating on you . . .

My sister, lemme just tell you this, "You're very wicked and very selfish" undecided

So my point is . . . If NEPA doesn't gives us light, does that means we shouldn't use generator again?? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by Lastking147(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jah bless u bro
Abi oh
Dem go deny us Bleep and starts wailing if niggas go enjoy awaself elsewhere undecided
I taya oh undecided

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastking147:
Jah bless u bro Abi oh Dem go deny us Bleep and starts wailing if niggas go enjoy awaself elsewhere undecided I taya oh undecided
Lol, that's exactly my point Bruh cool
Re: This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by Lastking147(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, that's exactly my point Bruh cool
Dats y dey find it hard to believe if u tell em ur single
Cos they too are into the Game....
No one is Holy
Re: This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by McBrooklyn(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lastking147:
Dats y dey find it hard to believe if u tell em ur single Cos they too are into the Game.... No one is Holy
Lol, no mind dem cheesy cheesy

Dem don forget say no one is a saint cool
Re: This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by prettyesther20: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
mtchheewww *rolls eyes*
Re: This Thread Is For Ladies Who Blames Men For Cheating by McBrooklyn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
prettyesther20:
mtchheewww *rolls eyes*

Hissing won't do you any good dear, it's just that you'll become leaner and leaner cheesy cheesy

Have you ever seen a skeleton in a biology laboratory before?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x / Must Read: The Neighbour’s Wife {$uper Er0tica} /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.