Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x (676 Views)

Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland, Im Not Sure If Hes A Natural Bastard Or Selfmade / The Ghanaian Dude Said Hes Discouraged About The Number Of Guys I Have Been With / Please Rate Me :am I Ugly, Handsome Or Just There!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x by ayamjay: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hot topic... click here to read.... http://agenejay..com.ng/2016/09/5-signs-he-only-into-you-for-sex.html
1. HE CANCELS PLANS WITH YOU

This is always the first thing to look out for,
You’re looking forward to hanging out or chilling with him but as soon as you’re supposed to see him, he sends you a text saying he has to be somewhere else.
If you where really special to him in anyway and he makes promises to see you at a particular time he should love you enough to stick to his word. Some ladies make excuses for the guy, some just blindly accept hes lies, without knowing that it’s his cowardly way of showing you he’s not interested in you, hes just there for the s3x.

2. HE NEVER TAKES YOU ANYWHERE PUBLIC

Not because youre ugly, no, its because a "smart guy" would never risk taking a girl he's cheating on to a public place, because he doesnt want to risk meeting his other girlfriend/girlfriends.
any guy whose really into you, would never be ashamed of you, or hide you from his friends, playing in the sheets is all fun for the both of you, but a healthy relationship requires the guy taking the girl out on dinner dates, walk in the parks, and things of that nature.

3. HE'S PROTECTIVE

Not protective of you my dear, he's protective of his personal life, he knows everything about you, but your knowledge of him is limited, its not because you never tried to know, but because he hides almost everything about himself, either because he doesnt want you to know about it, or he's hiding something.

It’s easy to ignore these signs, especially when you feel attached or excited about a potential husband.
But if he’s displaying any of these traits, he’s just using you for s3x and doesn’t want a serious relationship with you.

4. HE COMES HOME LATE

Some women have come to terms with the idea that, their partner coming home late is because of work, or he was out with his close friends.
In most cases, its true, also in most cases, its all lies,
youre dating a guy who only comes to your place at night, thats a clear indication that he's just with you for the s3x, a man who is into you will hang out with you in the light of day till night if need be.

5. HE LIES REALLY HARD

He tells you what you wanna hear, he fills your head with his charming words, tells you every sweet word on earth, without showing you or proving that he actually means it.

Re: How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x by Tundenoni(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
LA click LA quench
Re: How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x by bamisepeters(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
OP, you have really tried to have pointed out those points, kudos to you.

However...

In a real situation some men are just naturally like that and they are harmless, the list is not always true is all situations.

You said he comes home late, that got me confused, are you talking about married couple or fresh relationship?
Re: How To Know Hes Just There For The S3x by mekzyjoe(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Have This Mentality That Everyguy They Crush On Must Go For Them / Is She To Trying To Scam Me / Video Of Obama Showing Up His Erected Genitals To Female Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.