Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs (1162 Views)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Eruditerichy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
A lady dat came 4 counseling shared dis wit me n i decided 2 bring it here for more advice. Back den in de university i fell in love wit babatunde.I ws madly in luv wit him dat i hardly kip male frnds jus 2 impress him.we stayed 2geda in de same apartment in skul.I washed his cloths,cook his food n do all domestic chores as if i ws married 2 him.3yrs into de relatnshp i did 6 abortns.He kept telin dat he care n love me n does nt wn 2 fada a child wen he does nt av money.dis i bliv cos of my strong affectn 4 him.I turned away 4rm frnds who kept advicin me concerning our affairs.one tin lead 2 anoda we broke up n i got married 2 anoda man.dis is making my 9 yrs witout a child.I met his frnd yestady n he told me dat my ex-boyfrn is married dat his wife av put 2 birth a baby boy.Rememberin al dat i did 4 him i wept bitterly cos my 9yrs married is abt 2 crash as i cant put 2 birth b4 now.
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by dollyjoy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why not adopt a child? There is nothing as good as having your own child but The deed has been done already. So sorry.
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by greatnaija01: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Eruditerichy:
A lady dat came 4 counseling shared dis wit me n i decided 2 bring it here for more advice. Back den in de university i fell in love wit babatunde.I ws madly in luv wit him dat i hardly kip male frnds jus 2 impress him.we stayed 2geda in de same apartment in skul.I washed his cloths,cook his food n do all domestic chores as if i ws married 2 him.3yrs into de relatnshp i did 6 abortns.He kept telin dat he care n love me n does nt wn 2 fada a child wen he does nt av money.dis i bliv cos of my strong affectn 4 him.I turned away 4rm frnds who kept advicin me concerning our affairs.one tin lead 2 anoda we broke up n i got married 2 anoda man.dis is making my 9 yrs witout a child.I met his frnd yestady n he told me dat my ex-boyfrn is married dat his wife av put 2 birth a baby boy.Rememberin al dat i did 4 him i wept bitterly cos my 9yrs married is abt 2 crash as i cant put 2 birth b4 now.

let her turn to GOD o... when she was stubborn abd rebellious she taught she can eat cake and have it abi... consequences are colourless.... truth is bitter but humility to grow thru the process is what makes everything work.... she should stop attaching the childlessness to her ex.... many ladies had more abortions than that and some were even prostitutes yet when they marry they give birth even if it has to be thru operation o.... CHAI..... she should say d truth that she misses him joorr
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Eruditerichy:
ummh, continu dey lie.. Because I no gree buy u 1bottle, u wan come here dey spoil me bah... Jus negodu
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by xtervaganza(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
I watched a movie on Africa magic this morning with the same scenario.

I hope no be copy copy you do
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by reserved111(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Oh is that why most university graduates or older ladies find it difficult to conceive Oh yea now I get it....too much abortion on the long run*
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
She should blame herself for being dumb.
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
reserved111:
Oh is that why most university graduates or older ladies find it difficult to conceive Oh yea now I get it....too much abortions on the long run*

I know of someone who had only one in her youths and haven't been able to conceive since then.

Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by HMZi: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Murdered your kids back to back....u nid some serious and sincere penance o....
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by HMZi: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
She should blame herself for being dumb.
not to sound cliche,this is one amongst the numerous reasons abortion is evil..
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Julietcutie(f): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Aww this is bad... anyways there is nothing she can do but to hope on God..she should pray and I believe that God will make a way (but op does her husband know about her past and about the abortions)?
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
HMZi:
Murdered your kids back to back....u nid some serious and sincere penance o....
The only penance she needs is to sincerely ask God for forgiveness.

"It takes two to tango". But unfortunately for her the man has nothing to lose here.

Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Jay542(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
The deed has been done. Your husband deserves to know the truth sha. There's no serious advice anybody can give you here. Just turn to God and you might Just be favoured.

Ladies make Una learn oo. Life is not all about the present.
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
I know of someone who had only one in her youths and haven't been able to conceive since then.
just one abortion? What if its the husband thats has got low sperm count?

Abortions done by professionals hardly cause any "negative" effect.
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
VikingsOO7:

just one abortion? What if its the husband thats has got low sperm count?
She actually did the abortion for the man she later ended up with as husband.
They're living happily without kids.
Low sperm count has solutions. grin
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
She actually did the abortion for the man she later ended up with as husband.
They're living happily without kids.
Low sperm count has solutions. grin
Oh ok. Well, my point is: they should both go for check up... The fault might just be from the husband. smiley
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Oh ok. Well, my point is: they should both go for check up... The fault might just be from the husband. smiley
The issue isn't from the man, but from her womb dues to the quackery complications she had from her first n only abortion.
Re: My 9yrs Of Marriage Is About 2 Crash Cos I Did 6 Abortion In 3yrs by Eruditerichy(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2016
But de wages of sin is death.wat if God has decided to reward her wit her sins.I guess she shuld giv her life 2 christ n plead 4 mercy if she has not done it yet.

Guys Come In. Can You Marry This Beautiful Girl? / 7 Things Nigerian Women Hide From Their Husbands, You’ll Smile When You Read 7 / Latest Pre-wedding Fotos In Town?