Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. (2649 Views)

Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Flickzvill:
aii I will tnx
I smell a gold digger with a big shovel... I might be wrong though. Take your time and don't let anyone strongarm you into doing what you don't want to do at d moment. For me, meeting your mum would have sufficed for me.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by CaraJewel(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2016
BUt does meeting the parents soon trying to impress them..cuz most tyms esp d gals dey pretend doin wat dey arent..that doesn't guarantee marriage in d end of d gragra callin dem mil and fil wen dey arent..well ur gal is kinda insecure and maybe friends wuld af convinced her too...toddler..lol..jxt do like u no see d msg..dec wen ur dad comes..den go and carry her to see dem
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by CaraJewel(f): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2016
BUt does meeting the parents soon trying to impress them..cuz most tyms esp d gals dey pretend doin wat dey arent..that doesn't guarantee marriage in d end of d gragra callin dem mil and fil wen dey arent..well ur gal is kinda insecure and maybe friends wuld af convinced her too...toddler..lol..jxt do like u no see d msg..dec wen ur dad comes..den go and carry her to see dem..i guess she wont waste time to come back..den dnt let her go dere errtym esp witawt u
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by tafrica(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
From the tone of that text, I can say your parents must be relatively OK and you must probably be financially/socially ahead of your GF. She's feeling inferior and thus insecured. She feels she's not your type enough, and may be why you're hiding her. What she's doing is just a game of blackmail, blackmailing you that you're hiding her and you're a puppet so that you'll be forced to take her home.

Don't give in to blackmail. If possible, don't reply her. When she later confronts you, be frank with her and scold her appropriately (please don't overdo or insult her). She needs to be patient and take things easy.

BTW, I hope you're serious with her by taking her home to see ur mum? Please don't toy with women's hearts.

Good luck
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by tafrica(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2016
OP, you may have aroused her action if she has never spoken with your dad on phone. Let her speak with ur mum/dad on phone once a while, with that, she will feel homely and secured.

Don't listen to people tagging her as gold digger, you know her better than anyone here, she may not necessarily be a gold digger but just feels she might lose you. Just tame her and correct her appropriately.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Flickzvill:
No wonder. Na young mind dey do her
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by TheExclusive: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
My two cents.
I assume that for u guys to be talking about meeting each others parents means that u guys are serious. So ur girl should be matured and patient and see things frm ur angle. Her text reeks of disrespect n arrongace which i think u should watch closely if u hv been sincere with her. I think u should maintain ur stand on waiting till dec n see hw she reacts when things dont go her way. If she loves u then she should wait. I dont think there is any need for games at this point. Let wisdom guide u in making ur decision.
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
can i even make the mistake of introducing any girl to my dad 3 years to this time? just thinking aloud anyway.. buh op, no vex ooo how old your girl be? maybe i go know wetin i fit talk.. cuz dat your girl seems to be a desperado..
Re: Help My Gf Just Broke Up With Me Just Bcz Of.. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
tafrica:
Goodluck
Jonathan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife / Guys Be Serious For Once / Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.