Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Guys Be Serious For Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Serious For Once (2606 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
what's all this "you don f**uck her already level"can't you be serious with girl for once in your life time ,you meet a girl today tomorrow you wan f**uck her already.

today I just introduce a girl to my friend and I told him that I just met her this week the next thing that came out from his mouth was
guy u don f**uck her

jeez girl wey I barely know

I was like,,guy u dey ok

so guy no fit befriend girl again

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Airforce1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
women respects you more after seeing and fuccking all the holes in her body

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op receive sense!!!!

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by nkemma54(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
hw dis 1 take affect price of garri?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by OXCUBA: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
what's all this "you don f**uck her already level"can't you be serious with girl for once in your life time ,you meet a girl today tomorrow you wan f**uck her already.

today I just introduce a girl to my friend and I told him that I just met her this week the next thing that came out from his mouth was
guy u don f**uck her

I was like,,guy u dey ok

ARE YOU NOT A MAN? ...... OR YOU WANT MAKE YOUR FRIEND ASK YOU IF YOU DON READ BIBLE WITH AM.
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:
woman respects you more after seeing and fuccking all the holes in her body

lwkm haha haha

really ?where do you get your kind of girl cus where I reside it isn't like that.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by lewispius: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:

Thank you
Op
Msg dz guy
He'll gv u tips on how to rciv sense
We're nt in d 90's anymore..
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
OXCUBA:

ARE YOU NOT A MAN? ...... OR YOU WANT MAKE YOUR FRIEND ASK YOU IF YOU DON REACH BIBLE WITH AM.
LOLs but let's give these babe time
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Sandydayziz(f): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

guy u don f**uck her

I was like,,guy u dey ok

I like you already!!!
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
What can I say?
I'm outta here
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I like you already!!!
grin
Sandydayziz:
I like you already!!!
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Airforce1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

keep giving her time till she friendzones you.

women are one funny crazy creatures.
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by falconey(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

well your friend didn't ask a bad question, to drill the hole is the reason most guys keep girls. the question is what do you need her for?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by HARDDON: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sandydayziz:

I like you already!!!

oh Puleez !

He be dullig, she be using him as meal ticket huh?

the last time i checked, ya'll crave this more than we do! . Call a spade just that!
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by ikp120(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
That your friend na "dicktator"... They full this thread o
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by optional1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:

and after the fucking she respect you and the next thing you do is insuit her behide her back bah.......

The God wey disgrace Pastor TB.J for public go surely disgrace you wen u no expect am... Nonsense..
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
optional1:

and after the fucking she respect you and the next thing you do is insuit her behide her back bah.......

The God wey disgrace Pastor TB.J for public go surely disgrace you wen u no expect am... Nonsense..

[b][/b]
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:
I don't think so

depends on the type of girl naa
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:

keep giving her time till she friendzones you.

women are one funny crazy creatures.
lols really?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Sandydayziz(f): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
HARDDON:

oh Puleez !

He be dullig, she be using him as meal ticket huh?

the last time i checked, ya'll crave this more than we do! . Call a spade just that!

That's for him to decide..
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by DICKtator: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

guy u don f**uck her

I was like,,guy u dey ok

On a more serious note,

You don F**k am?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Don't be fooled by responses you get here op.. Some nairalanders are hypocrites, eager to type without proper thinking for the likes.

You have a good mental cognition and I respect you for thinking out of the box.. The truth is sex is now a neighbourhood news. Overly rated and cheaply gotten.

When you see a guy and a lady together with the knowledge of their not being related the next question is...

Are they romantically involved? That includes sex. Don't blame your friend for asking such that what society has turned Man- Woman relationship into smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
DICKtator:

On a more serious note,

You don F**k am?

grin grin grin grin
Hahaha,,,,,u funny
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by kinggogo: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dey r called sexzz addicts

Dey cn neva do without it. Dey av no control
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
Don't be fooled by responses you get here op.. Some nairalanders are hypocrites, eager to type without proper thinking for the likes.

You have a good mental cognition and I respect you for thinking out of the box.. The truth is sex is now a neighbourhood news. Overly rated and cheaply gotten.

When you see a guy and a lady together with the knowledge of their not being related the next question is...

Are they romantically involved? That includes sex. Don't blame your friend for asking such that what society has turned Man- Woman relationship into smiley
u gotta point dear
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by donMIG(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Guy dat ur friend cld b d best u probably had
I know why he asked dat question...his been tru alot n has been labelled mugu alot so now to him its really important to drill b4 dem chop u run
I just hope ur guy no go laff u later b like GUY I NO TELL U?
i got friends like dat but dey cant change me....i'd drill only wen i want 2
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:
u gotta point dear

just continue to be the sensible guy you are others will come around pretty soon.

Did I tell you I liked you already? smiley
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Splinz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
naijamakossa:

guy u don f**uck her

I was like,,guy u dey ok

Hmm

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by Splinz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:

Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
MzMayD:
just continue to be the sensible guy you are others will come around pretty soon.

Did I tell you I liked you already? smiley
I like you too

hope you are a gud girl?
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by naijamakossa(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
donMIG:
I know why he asked dat question...his been tru alot n has been labelled mugu alot so now to him its really important to drill b4 dem chop u run
undecided
donMIG:
Re: Guys Be Serious For Once by mofeoluwadassah: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls tell dem o sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? / Santa Claus Came Early Guys! Make A Wish / "All Women Are Prostitutes" - Man Says. See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.