Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? (11095 Views)

Poll: Take Your Pick

Lagos: 23% (90 votes)
Abuja: 20% (81 votes)
Kaduna: 2% (9 votes)
Jos: 5% (20 votes)
Calabar: 10% (40 votes)
Port Harcourt: 5% (21 votes)
Owerri: 3% (14 votes)
Enugu: 6% (26 votes)
Aba: 2% (10 votes)
Warri: 2% (11 votes)
Ibadan: 9% (36 votes)
Onitsha: 0% (3 votes)
Kano: 1% (4 votes)
Benin City: 5% (21 votes)
Bauchi: 0% (1 vote)
Sokoto: 0% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2009
toba:

No doubt at all,to me i love the centre of excellence lagos.No man's land.life is rugged&i love like that.Fashola is turning lagos around revolutionary.I've live all my life here.Born in lagos,Primary&secondary schools in lagos,university in lagos,Youth service(NYSC) in lagos,Presently working in lagos&will get married in lagos.EKO O NI BAJE OO

CarlosVent:

FOR ME ITS Anambra state and in AWKA.

Why I love this city is that the Men in heart can only live there. ask any one if am lieing.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

Jiji_Inc:

Lasgidi is the best, it teaches you lessons to become successful and gives you a shot at life. It also has a mixture of the good, bad and ugly. It is the hustler's paradise any day. Wonderful trips to be caught in this city. I love hanging out in LASGIDI anytime.

ABJ is lovely, but you have got to have contact and money to survive, it is really big pimpin here. Them too dey form for here.

faakay:

Lagos.

Because I grew up in Lagos and I'm used to the environ!!

Lagos is another crazy world

Look at what Nigeria have done to Nigerians; they are now totally at home with hard knock life. sad
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by lightwalk(m): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2009
This thread clearly shows that Nigeria is improving very much despite all the claims about being worse
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Ikengawo: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2009
in order

Abuja
Calabar
Port Harcourt
Warri
Lagos

i must say from what i've heard and seen the east has the highest density of nice cities, but onitsha has to be the worst place in nigeria. hate it.

places i wouldn't be caught dead in in decending order

anything northern lol
onitsha!
benin city
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Onlytruth(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2009
For me, Enugu it is!

Ikengawo:

i must say from what i've heard and seen the east has the highest density of nice cities, but onitsha has to be the worst place in nigeria. hate it.

places i wouldn't be caught dead in in decending order
anything northern lol
onitsha!
benin city

grin grin grin
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by sayso: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Waffi
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by ohisng(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2009
Benin or Abuja. Too much noise in lagos. Warri, P/H, bayelsa? Hell NO!! I still dont trust the militants. East? no oh! Ibo people fit use person do money!! North? for boko haram to kill? NO THANK U!!!!
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Ben13: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2009
Lagos is still my Best. where I can get anything at anytime.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by otukpo(f): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2009
i definitely wld pick Enugu.

It has evrything u can think of and its a cool place to reside. Cleanliness, orderliness, good raod network, etc.

Its also closer to home. Traffic wise, its cool.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by otukpo(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2009
If i have my way, places i wld never want to live in are

Nothern Nigeria
Lagos

I hate the stress in lagos, and for the North, lipsrsealed
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by beelyjay45(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2009
Anywhere that you can have at least 15hrs power supply. good roads and adequate security Abuja has all these for now but it's depreciating so when I can take it anymore I migrate to somewhere else maybe calabar or back to the Lasgidi
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by defor(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2009
Its jst different from Others.
Check it out!
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by nex(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2009
@nuzo

are there not lots of Americans who're in love with the hardknock life? Was it Nigerian that did that to them too. You better stop attacking Nigeria for no good reason.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by denony(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2009
i love cool place, u can see that in owerri, calabar, and V/I or Ikoyi
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by yonybanta(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2009
I will prefer to stay in just because of its cool whether, peaceful people, especially the indigence and its various education opportunity in low cost.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by BabaTony: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2009
That list is not complete angry, I Love Uyo City, Uyo for life!!! Gbam!, Calabar and Abuja probably, but the place too cost!
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nezan(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2009
Abuja is cool, men.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by yonybanta(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2009
sory i mean jos not just
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by KnowAll(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2009
How do I change my vote I chose lagos becos Ibadan was not listed initially, thanks
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by gregg2: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2009
Abuja and Calabar
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by DeSplash: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2009
@Gregg2
Yeah, these two Nigerian cities are cool.

Calabar and Abuja
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by denony(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2009
gingeranny you are welcome to our world grin

i would love to live in any of this cool place
owerri, Calabar, V/I or Ikoyi
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by phantom(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
PITAKWA, P-TOWN, PHC, WHERE THE F*&$K ELSE?
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by emiemi(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
Lagos cos it rocks with the latest news, items, events, in short LAG is the pacesetter for
all the other cities. Plus, nice beaches and places to hang out. Not to forget the abundant
job opportunities.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by shilling(f): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
PH cos that's whr my extended family's at,
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by booberry: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
lagos! cos there is never a dull moment. even witout money which is depresing, one can still smile n expect one visitor 2 change tins.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by snowdrops(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
ehhhhhh,
should this not be in the travel section?
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
nex:

@nuzo

are there not lots of Americans who're in love with the hardknock life? Was it Nigerian that did that to them too. You better stop attacking Nigeria for no good reason.

Sharrap dia! cool

Now answer these questions:

1. Would it be right to say that hard knock life is a worthy life because a few moronic Americans love it too? By the way, how did america get into this?

2. Find out the percentage of the ghetto morons who are in love with hard knock life in America and compare it with the percentage of Nigerians who will fall sick if Lagos becomes calm and peaceful?
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
snowdrops:

ehhhhhh,
should this not be in the travel section?
no. tongue
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
nuzo:

Sharrap dia! cool

Now answer these questions:

1. Would it be right to say that hard knock life is a worthy life because a few moronic Americans love it too? By the way, how did america get into this?

2. Find out the percentage of the ghetto morons who are in love with hard knock life in America and compare it with the percentage of Nigerians who will fall sick if Lagos becomes calm and peaceful?
will you shut up already?
you use every thread in a way to talk TRASH!
if you dont want to contribute GETTA WAY JOR!
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

will you shut up already?
you use every thread in a way to talk TRASH!
if you dont want to contribute GETTA WAY JOR!

See this Yankee slowpoke. shocked

You have no moral standing to register on this site not to talk of questioning my opinion on the state of Nigeria given the fact that you are not Nigerian and have never been to Nigeria.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by farous(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
Calabar remain a place to be.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by snowdrops(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
@THE AMAKA
You don join the bandwagon of people wey they post any and every thread for the politics section just because it is the most visited. You topic has little relevance to politics. Very soon person go cough and post am for politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Bribed To Nail Al-mustapha,says Katako / FG In Secret Talks With N’delta Militants Despite Failure To Name it Negotiators / Osun APC Primaries: Stop Oyetola’s Impunity - Aggrieved Aspirants Tell Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.