Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? (11096 Views)

Poll: Take Your Pick

Lagos: 23% (90 votes)
Abuja: 20% (81 votes)
Kaduna: 2% (9 votes)
Jos: 5% (20 votes)
Calabar: 10% (40 votes)
Port Harcourt: 5% (21 votes)
Owerri: 3% (14 votes)
Enugu: 6% (26 votes)
Aba: 2% (10 votes)
Warri: 2% (11 votes)
Ibadan: 9% (36 votes)
Onitsha: 0% (3 votes)
Kano: 1% (4 votes)
Benin City: 5% (21 votes)
Bauchi: 0% (1 vote)
Sokoto: 0% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by clem2love(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
IF AM TO CHOICE I WILL FOR DIFFERENT REASON

LAGOS BECAUSE OF PARTY AND WORK

CALABAR FOR WOMAN

ABUJA TO SHOW SAY I BELONG

KANO I WANT TO INVEST IN FARMING AND CATTLE

WHICH THER ONE WILL I CHOICE ABEG GO HELL
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by KnowAll(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
I am suprise Ibadan is trouncing Port-Haarcourt I thought Port Harcourt is Naija 3rd City after Lagos and ABUJA. Ibadan is meant to be a dump but it seems to be fearing well, it looks like MEND has taking its toll on PH.

Kaduna is on a decline due to the emergence of Abuja. I heard all the Northerners that have houses in Kaduna have relocated to Abuja.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
who says ive never been to Nigeria?
and who says im not a Nigerian?
who fed you those lies?
shut up you chinese ass licker.
shut up and stop talking about what you dont know.
see what happens when you ASS-U-ME?
you make an ass out of yourself.
now shush.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by emyah(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
Aba
Enugu
Owerri
Onitsha
Calabar
Port Harcourt
Warri
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
snowdrops:

@THE AMAKA
You don join the bandwagon of people wey they post any and every thread for the politics section just because it is the most visited. You topic has little relevance to politics. Very soon person go cough and post am for politics.
tongue
well it made front page and hasnt been moved by the MODS, so?
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by akym(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
Lagos is d place u can get whatever u want at any given time. The Center Of Excellence.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
las-gidi on my mind, d city on d grind.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
I like it here abuja & i dont think i'm ready to negotiate that, the nite out is just too perfect.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

who says ive never been to Nigeria?
and who says im not a Nigerian?
who fed you those lies?
shut up you chinese ass licker.
shut up and stop talking about what you dont know.
see what happens when you ASS-U-ME?
you make an ass out of yourself.
now shush.

You've not been on this site for more than 2 months and you have already forgotten the information you revealed about yourself.

Do you now understand why people think you are a slowpoke?

And I hope all these furies is not because I refused to keep in contact with you off nairaland? I simply do not enjoy the company of mad women. cool
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
nuzo:

You've not been on this site for more than 2 months and you have already forgotten the information you revealed about yourself.

Do you now understand why people think you are a slowpoke?

And I hope all these furies is not because I refused to keep in contact with you off nairaland? I simply do not enjoy the company of mad women. cool

now everyone knows how dumb you are.
what did i reveal? what?
yes im a Nigerian and yes ive been to Nigeria.
so where did you hear otherwise? PLEASE!! THIS slowpoke. lolol
OH PLEASE! stop trying to look for ways to make yourself look good after you were proven WRONG!
wtf? youre so stupid.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by sweetpie23: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

now everyone knows how dumb you are.
what did i reveal? what?
yes im a Nigerian and yes ive been to Nigeria.
so where did you hear otherwise? PLEASE!! THIS slowpoke. lolol
OH PLEASE! stop trying to look for ways to make yourself look good after you were proven WRONG!
wtf? youre so stupid.

Cant believe am here exchanging words with you again knowing that you will always have something against me for turning down your request to contact me off Nairaland.

Carry your mamiwater spirit waka jor. It is not my portion in the name of Jesu. shocked
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nchara: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
Gashaka Gumti Park, Adamawa State. Raw nature at its best
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
lagos lagos lagos lagos lagos,
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
hahahaha!! show me where i wanted to contact you offline.
stop making up stories just to make yourself look and feel good.
you WISH i wanted to contact you outside of NL.
GOD forbid!
damn dog.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
I like Abuja cos that is where the movers and the shakers are, i heard the light is more constant and the roads are better too.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by alanbolo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Abuja, being there, live there b4 and hope it is still improving.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
amaka, stop derailing your own thread and grow up
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ordinarily i would have gone 4 ABJ but the city is unnecessarily expensive and has similar features as Lag ie epileptic power supply and traffic problems, so i think i would go 4 ENUGU ,the state is clean,has no traffic issues has a great power supply and finally it can accomodate both the rich and the poor, its relatively cheap .
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by blackchief(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
JOS (Without war)
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
I cant help but say that this Nuzo guy and TheAmaka are falling 4 each other, whenever they find themselves on a thread they start raining insult on themselves , i m interested in knowing what is happening between u both outside of NL.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
I cant help but say that this Nuzo guy and TheAmaka are falling 4 each other, whenever they find themselves on a thread they start raining insult on themselves , i m interested in knowing what is happening between u both outside of NL.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Rooneyboy:

No chance in hell, I made that clear to her right from the word go.

Once again, I dont mingle with psychopaths of which she is clearly one. However, I understand that she might be mistaking me for one of those perverts who derive joy from BDSM. I dont. Period!
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by olakintanj(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
I think Lagos still remain the best. A state where u have a place called IKoyi, VGC, Lekki Phase 1, Victoria Island, Banana Island, The Palms (Shop rite) and so many tourist centre. such as Alpha Beach, Oniru Private Beach, eleko Beach, Silverbird Galleria. A state where all you can see is fun in everything people do.
Eko oni Baje.
Lagos still remains the ultimate
Just like the olden days, that our people believes that when they see paris they can die
So lagos is a home to everybody. it is only in Lagos that u will see magnificent building just like Chevron Town(Nicon Town).
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Nellyhands: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
well, if im to be unspecific i'll say anywhere except Benin City.
But to be precise i'll say Calabar.
Hailings smiley grin shocked
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by GoldCircle: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2009
LAGOS!!!I understand dat dis is d only city dat doesn't welcome u like u see welcome to Enugu,welcome to calabar. the signage simply tells ynu,"THIS IS LAGOS"! I guess dis mean U are not welcome.Every visitor is entirely on his own.LoL!
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by KnowAll(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
I think Lagos still remain the best. A state where u have a place called IKoyi, VGC, Lekki Phase 1, Victoria Island, Banana Island, The Palms (Shop rite) and so many tourist centre. such as Alpha Beach, Oniru Private Beach, eleko Beach, Silverbird Galleria. A state where all you can see is fun in

How many Nigerians can really afford to live all those place u mentioned maybe 3% of 145 million people, abi make u dey admire big man house na im be living. Some people in Lagos need to go back to their home towns and live. The living conditions for poor folks is apalling, I once told a family friend u have been a graduate for 5 years, no work look at where u and your wife are living, why dont u go back to your home state and be a teacher or something your quality of life would be 100% better than the terrible sitiuation u find yourself.
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by 8words(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
owerri anyi.

chai if u come to owerri u will never regret in your life
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by honeric01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
lagos is not for everyone, if u dont have biz here, move back to wherever you want to,
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Hauwa1: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
jos

abuja
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
nuzo:

Once again, I dont mingle with psychopaths of which she is clearly one. However, I understand that she might be mistaking me for one of those perverts who derive joy from BDSM. I dont. Period!
[color=#000099][/color]dont u think ur being too hard on this young lady ? Common , she's only a lady and she's just trying to display those funny traits of theirs ,u ought not to take what she says seriously. " I think ur taking it too far,dont u think so ? "
Re: Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
nuzo:

[color=#000099][/color]dont u think ur being too hard on this young lady ? Common , she's only a lady and she's just trying to display those funny traits of theirs ,u ought not to take what she says seriously. " I think ur taking it too far,dont u think so ? "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Oyo Gives 32 Returnees N30,000 Each / PDP Reps Sue Malami, Mohammed, NBC Over New Broadcasting Code / Fayemi Mourns Harry Akande's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.