Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (58083 Views)

Npower Test Timetable 2017 | Full Assessment Details / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by onedayatime(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
na follow follow go kill you
when you go stop this jealousy wey go just kill you and start planning for your life instead of wasting your time on mr President. When you go think of you also getting to the top so that ordinary people just like you are now will start getting jealous of you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Brightgem(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
mem88:
please i need more explanation on this stuff. is it that the phone number and surname input will be made available starting frm tomorrow for the attitute test? cause i tried assessing with my phone number and surname it kept telling me invalid. could it mean that they have secretly got rid of me?:-(
Go back and read care fully, have u recieved any text? is ur surname starting with the letters those that will write tomorrow have. Dnt put all ur hope on N-POWER there is more to life some will write the test and still not make it. Not like its worth it, but due to state of the nation.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by eddyjasper: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
eddyjasper:
i don't know how some of us here managed to pass through school sef...with all the instructions given boldly in well designed pictures. Some mangos are still here asking how to login when it's not even 12am yet. Why do you think this is grouped. Its because they are trying to avoid the issue of congestion encountered during the registration process earlier that led to the website crashing. WHY NOT JUST PATIENTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE OR TWITTER, CHECK THE DATE FOR THE LETTER OF YOUR SURNAME AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME BEFORE TRYING TO LOG IN. the first batch which is V-Z is starting by 12am tonight. So wait till its time please. If you don't understand instructions i wonder how you will manage to pass the aptitude test... Instead of blaming every of your problems on buhari's failure or jonathan's wailers abi zombies. Pause for once and check the damages you are causing yourself.
imagine... some are still asking questions ...may god help you during the test sha
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by guysis(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
eddyjasper:
i don't know how some of us here managed to pass through school sef...with all the instructions given boldly in well designed pictures. Some mangos are still here asking how to login when it's not even 12am yet. Why do you think this is grouped. Its because they are trying to avoid the issue of congestion encountered during the registration process earlier that led to the website crashing. WHY NOT JUST PATIENTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE OR TWITTER, CHECK THE DATE FOR THE LETTER OF YOUR SURNAME AND PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME BEFORE TRYING TO LOG IN. the first batch which is V-Z is starting by 12am tonight. So wait till its time please. If you don't understand instructions i wonder how you will manage to pass the aptitude test... Instead of blaming every of your problems on buhari's failure or jonathan's wailers abi zombies. Pause for once and check the damages you are causing yourself.
Apt!!!
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by greggng: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
mem88:
please i need more explanation on this stuff. is it that the phone number and surname input will be made available starting frm tomorrow for the attitute test? cause i tried assessing with my phone number and surname it kept telling me invalid. could it mean that they have secretly got rid of me?:-(

Hehehe they ve secretly got rid of u. On a more serious note u must wait for their text message to guide u further.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by gchild8701: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please anyone that writes d test tomorrow should screen grab the questions and upload it. To help us have an idea of what to expect
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by topsam1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Monday, September 19, 2016 Ambrose Anthony at 5:12:00 PM N-power Assessment Timetable/Schedule The N-power assessment will begins on 20th September 2016 starting with N-power Teach. You can only access the Npower Assessment portal to write your test when its comes to the turn of the programme you applied for and the date is according to Surname alphabets ASSESSMENT SCHEDULE Programme and Test Days 1) N-power Teach- start on 20th and ends 28th September 2016 2) N-power Agro- 29th to 1st October 2016 3) N-power Health- 2nd to 3rd October 2016 4) N-power Community Education- 4th to 6th October 2016 5) N-power Creative- 7th to 9th October 2016 6) N-power Tech(Software)- 10th to 12th October 2016 7) N-power Tech(Hardware)- 13th to 14 October 2016 cool N-power Build- 15th to 18th October 2016 NOTE: Applicants will be receive SMS a day before the write their test, only applicant who received SMS can access the Assessment portal. The test is Batch by batch and is according to Surname alphabets, simply check for the programme you applied for to see the date and where your Surname first alphabets fall in. For example: My Surname is "James" and I applied for N-power Health, so my test date will be on 3th of October 2016 because my Surname start with J and J falls on 3rd October Check the list below to see the test date your Surname falls in: N-POWER TEACH: 20th September 2016 only those whose Surname start with: V, W, X, Y, Z that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text. 21 september 2016- P, Q, R, T, Z 22 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with:- Aa-AI that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 23 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with: - Am-Az, B that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 24 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with:- O that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 25 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with:- M, N that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 26 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with:- F, G, H,I that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 27 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with:- C, D, E that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 28 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with:- J, K, L, S that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text N-POWER AGRO 29 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with- A,B,C,D,F,G that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 30 September 2016 only those whose Surname start with- E,H,I,J,K,L,M,N that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 1st October 2016 only those whose Surname start with- O,Z that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text N-POWER HEALTH 2nd October 2016 only those whose Surname start with- A-I that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 3rd October 2016 only those whose Surname start with- J-Z that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text N-POWER COMMUNITY EDUCATION 4th October 2016 only those whose Surname start with:-A-G that received SMS from N-power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 5th October 2016 only those whose Surname start with:-H,N,P,T that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text 6th October 2016 only those whose Surname start with:-O,U,Z that received SMS from N- power Can login to the assessment portal and write the text

Still updating Copied from their facebook page

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by gchild8701: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
U don't have to b harsh
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by greggng: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
eddyjasper:

By v-z do u mean v w x y z ?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
greggng:

Hehehe they ve secretly got rid of u. On a more serious note u must wait for their text message to guide u further.

i will wait small. mine is October sha. if i no see text, i will carry law into my hands. stamp period: -/
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
[
N-POWER HEALTH
2nd October 2016 only those whose Surname
start with- A-I that received SMS from N-power
Can login to the assessment portal and write
the text
3rd October 2016 only those whose Surname
start with- J-Z that received SMS from N-power
Can login to the assessment portal and write
the text

daaris God oooh!!! why is Health for only 2days? anyway sha, will wait for the text. they beta text me: -!

te]
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by eddyjasper: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
greggng:

yeah that's what i meant
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Brightgem:
Go back and read care fully, have u recieved any text? is ur surname starting with the letters those that will write tomorrow have. Dnt put all ur hope on N-POWER there is more to life some will write the test and still not make it. Not like its worth it, but due to state of the nation.

toh! how man go survive na? npower is like sugar for my garri. as i dey unemployed i have to grap the little opportunity.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by greggng: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
eddyjasper:
yeah that's what i meant

Thanks. I registered the first day the site opened. I didnot subit my nysc certificate but I got acknowledgement for npower teach. After sometime I discovered that npower ve got facebook page and people submitting there email for npower to send acknowledgent and effect corrections. Again I discovered that they site has been upgraded and I applied again but this time is for npower agro. Subitted every document and I got acknowledgement. My question now is which program will they consider me for? Why didn't they cancel the second registration despite using same info ie email and bvn?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by topsam1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
greggng:

Thanks. I registered the first day the site opened. I didnot subit my nysc certificate but I got acknowledgement for npower teach. After sometime I discovered that npower ve got facebook page and people submitting there email for npower to send acknowledgent and effect corrections. Again I discovered that they site has been upgraded and I applied again but this time is for npower agro. Subitted every document and I got acknowledgement. My question now is which program will they consider me for? Why didn't they cancel the second registration despite using same info ie email and bvn?

Don't be too curious bro...just wait for the sms...whichever programme you are considered for, grab it in good faith..best of luck!
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by nsilordgmail(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
greggng:

no ooo, he means VaZeline

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by greggng: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
nsilordgmail:
no ooo, he means VaZeline

Don't let me transfer my anger to u o? Do u knw that am going to bed without food. Don't make me laugh cos the worms in my tommy are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
jtjohn:
I have gotten the sms but am unable to login......Any help pls
u can only login from tomorrow
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
sunnyfats:
I dont beleive that people can be deceived by this so called NPower, you can say this is better than nothing but i tell you, i hope it wont get to a stage where people will ask themselves why they applied in the first place.
Tell me that a government that is strugling with a lot of things at this moment will be able to sucessfully fund a project like this, maybe they will fund it, afterall, its 5000 Naira they promised to pay Jobless youths.
I see this as a political manipulation, i do not believe they can sustain this and for how long.
by the time they finally agree to pay the 5000Naira they promised, you ll see minister of information on CNN, BBC to declare, we have employed the youth as promised.
they probably just want to conduct this interview in order to raise the hopes of youths in order to buy time for themselves. at the end, you ll hear stories like, your application is still under processing or we will notify you about the progress, or better still, you dint meet requirement.
1 positive thing i see about this thing is.....this will probably be the first time in the history of Nigeria, that you ll get employment with the Government without knowing anybody.

Pls pls, Im not saying these to discourage anyone, im just saying this based on observation since the APC came into power. nothing personal
I hope u dint apply with all these self defeating prophecies u'v posted up there? Cos if u do, den you be saboteur! By the way, will you employ the youths cos seriously there's no job in Nigeria.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Heineken(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wetin even dey there wey them wan Access sef? Make dem better answer us... My mind dey tell me say no money to start am.. Them wan just Davido us ni.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ranew:
You are invited for an Assessment on Tuesday 20th of September by 10am at No.1 Olabisi Close, Mende,Maryland(Lagos Residents Only)
don't waste ur time, dats a gnld job style. Na scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ailehwise(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
My surname starts from Ai and i applied for n-power health. Pls who knows where i fall into?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by mikovo2002(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Stevosty:
gen gen e don set, make the would be teachers go show their talent first, nice arrangement.
Search Npower facebook
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by amsad19(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
greggng:

Call their number so that they will help you out.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by mikovo2002(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
ailehwise:
My surname starts from Ai and i applied for n-power health. Pls who knows where i fall into?
Search Npower on facebook
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2016
ailehwise:
graduates should stop asking questions like market women. ain't trying to belittle you but as a graduate, you should learn to use Google always and stop asking questions u ought to know the answers. Just go to Google, search for Npower ng and click on the Facebook link. You'll see all info you need as regards Npower. Having said this, please learn to use Google always. Sorry I sounded harsh but for emphasis sake accept my opinion mildly.

This should help https://mobile.facebook.com/npowerng/?refid=52&__tn__=C

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Emergencyluck: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Can som1 pls help out wt d np owner website. Cnt remember it anylonger.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Omola8(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2016
I am having difficulty logging in help please
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by vickjoeobi(m): 3:19am On Sep 20, 2016
elvfab4:

Hw can i ascess my personal profile

Those guys has removed the link to enter one personal profile
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Peeps dat av done shld let us knw ao va abt d test.....ao many minutes,obj or theory or both,nature of d question etc..........but i knw they wont let d house knw,cos we dont lov each oda in dis country
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Funjosh(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2016
eddyjasper:

Easy bro, always remember not everybody read and understand at a go, and their is no shame in asking questions if you don't understand the best thing you should have do is explain what you understand from the question asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Strictly For SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.