Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (58081 Views)

Npower Test Timetable 2017 | Full Assessment Details / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Freeheart(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tamakay:

I'm suppose to start today but not yet received any text msg from them. Pls help when do they normally send the messages I am kind of worried here. Tnx bro
I didn't receive Any text and ave done mine. so just visit their site and log in....... thank me later do dear
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by chemistry101: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is the acknowledgement message I got from Npower T when I registered in August,
My question is, is't everybody that got this message received text for the assessment test?
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPB199061534". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account....
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Temitope101: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please house, have gotten any sms from them and am due to write today. Please any info about that?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Temitope101: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Please have not gotten any sms from them and am due to write today according to released time table
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Byko899(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
pleas those that have don their own, did you use phone, if yes did you encounter any problem , can someone use a phone with EDGE or 2G network , does the question come one after the other or it will be open at once to click at the right answer, pleas I need someone with good mind to provide others with honest answers to the above questions
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by SADYBABA(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
I just finished my own test now and I used my phone with 3g. All the questions will come at once. good luck.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Kentrizy: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
SADYBABA:
I just finished my own test now and I used my phone with 3g. All the questions will come at once. good luck.
kindly paste the examlink thankz
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by hero2000: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Temitope101:
Please have not gotten any sms from them and am due to write today according to released time table

Check the released timetable. Whenever your name falls on the released timetable log in and do your test ON THAT DAY WHETHER OR NOT YOU RECEIVED THE SMS. Network problem could be responsible for not receiving it.

My family member did today though she didn't get SMS.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Bograd83(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Temitope101:
You can try to login cos some1 said he didn't receive sms and wrote the test. I dont know how true it is o o.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by rezzy: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Humm, Npower, I got a text on one of my lines though I didn't complete the registration.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Tamakay(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Freeheart:
I didn't receive Any text and ave done mine. so just visit their site and log in....... thank me later do dear

I really doubt it because the instruction is very clear for one to understand.ur surname and phone number is only going to be activated to enable u take the assessment test when u receive a text message. Without that, it is going to be showing invalid
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Tamakay(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bograd83:
You can try to login cos some1 said he didn't receive sms and wrote the test. I dont know how true it is o o.

It is really not true. When u open the site to log in ur details, it is clearly stated that ur surname and phone number will only be activated to enable u write the assessment test when u receive a text message.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Tamakay(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Temitope101:
Please house, have gotten any sms from them and am due to write today. Please any info about that?

If u don't get an SMS invite don't just give urself unnecessary pressure. Maybe they might use ur name in place of ur surname which take u to a later date. Because when I open the link to try it, it is clearly stated that ur details will only be activated if u receive a text from them.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by olumaxi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
chemistry101:
This is the acknowledgement message I got from Npower T when I registered in August,
My question is, is't everybody that got this message received text for the assessment test?
Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents. Your unique application reference is "NPB199061534". Please keep this number safely for future reference and quote in all enquiries and communication regarding your application.

You will receive further instructions regarding pre-selection tests via your registered email account within 7 days of your application submission. You will need to complete the tests. The selection committee will review all applications, documents and test results after the closing date for registration. You will receive notification via your registered email account once a decision has been made about your application. You will also receive updates on your application through your N-Power portal account. Your username and password are required in order to access your N-Power portal account....
ur application reference number short oooo...my own long lyk java script

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by emperorchedda(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tamakay:

If u don't get an SMS invite don't just give urself unnecessary pressure. Maybe they might use ur name in place of ur surname which take u to a later date. Because when I open the link to try it, it is clearly stated that ur details will only be activated if u receive a text from them.
Oga people are writing the test without being sent prior text messages

Don't use your pessimism to distract another optimistic fellow

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by teebest4we(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Freeheart:

Bro. Pls what is their site
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by hippyseason(f): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2016
zyphr:
grin I foresee so many "ghosting" just like we have ghost workers and ghost copas.
So many youths will just collect the the free gadget and enter ghost mode ;H

Are they giving out free gadgets?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by asiwaju1981: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
It is well...
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Freeheart(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Tamakay:

I really doubt it because the instruction is very clear for one to understand.ur surname and phone number is only going to be activated to enable u take the assessment test when u receive a text message. Without that, it is going to be showing invalid
I said ave done it without any sms...... if u knw u apply log in dear but make sure u log in as schedule. ........goodluck
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Freeheart(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2016
https:// portal .npower .gov.ng/
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Freeheart(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2016
teebest4we:

Bro. Pls what is their site
portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by sirAmeh(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!! Thanks!!!
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Slimszy: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2016
I can't even remember what i applied for... How do i check that pls

1 Like

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by kolladey(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Bograd83:
It is true,a brother of mine did nt receive sms and he has done his test,even on d first day.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Oblajude(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
i have forgotten the position i applied for my sisters, how can get the information. Pls help. inbox me on oblajude@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ofeshe(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Receive text last nyt for today test...who has written what were the questions like?
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ife25nancy: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2016
please what of those that missed the text yesterday
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by Gkemz: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2016
kolladey:

It is true,a brother of mine did nt receive sms and he has done his test,even on d first day.

But the ones name must correspond with the names scheduled to sit for the test that day. That is if your names falls in G, you can only write on the day scheduled for G even without receiving the text invite.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by observer2020(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2016
The exam is not difficult at all,but if you need help for the writing of the test. You can contact me on call or WhatsApp : 07037211667, I have a strong internet connection. Contact me for more details or any other confusion.
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by ofeshe(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
observer2020:
The exam is not difficult at all,but if you need help for the writing of the test. You can contact me on call or WhatsApp : 07037211667, I have a strong internet connection. Contact me for more details or any other confusion.
I made a mistake with my state of deployment...can you help change it
Re: N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September by chriskemistri: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
ofeshe:

Lolzzzz, gud question dat deserved an answer wink
ofeshe:

Lolzzzz, gud question dat deserved an answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UACN Calling!!! Management Trainee Scheme 2017 / NDLEA Aptitude Test 2019: Candidates Climb Buildings, Struggle In Kano, Abuja / Strictly For SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.