Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

She Hid Her HIV Status Till We Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hid Her HIV Status Till We Got Married (415 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Hid Her HIV Status Till We Got Married by dearbunmi(f): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I got married less than 2 years ago. My wife got pregnant before our wedding day. 3 weeks after the wedding I was told by her sister that my wife was HIV positive. I was so angry because she didn’t tell me before or when we started dating, even now I realize they all (her family) knew this before the wedding and wanted to get me infected to hold me down.

I am negative and have held on for my child over a year now. Her 1st result came out negative and the last test is in about 6 months. After the last test for my child I have decided to get a divorce because I feel cheated and I don’t want to live a life with restrictions especially sexually, and even if, that should have been my decision, not to be deceived into it.

Clive.
Via Email

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/hid-hiv-status-till-got-married/

Do you have any relationship questions?
http://dearbunmi.com/send-your-story

Re: She Hid Her HIV Status Till We Got Married by divinehand2003(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmm

-Mistake was that you should both have gone together to take the HIV test in a reputable Lab before marriage or before having unprotected sexual intercourse so that your status is made known to both couples. That's the trend nowadays.

-Well, let by-gones be by-gones. The love you had For her before you married her is greater than HIV. I guess you should FORGIVE her and stand by her side now that she needs you most.

Remember, ''TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE AND TO ERR IS HUMAN".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Convince On A Sex Based Relationship / Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? / Bride’s ‘overwhelming Despair’ After Discovering New Husband Is Her Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.