Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? (409 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? by CindyPinky: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is a topic that will always be discussed and debated on. The ladies say that guys aren't romantic enough, they say that guys lie, guys cheat, they don't put effort into relationships. Some ladies say that all men are dogs (This one makes me laugh for some reason wink )

Ask most guys, they'll tell you a different story. Girls are too clingy, they don't give them space, they're too demanding blah blah blah and on it goes.
So who is most at fault for a breakup?
Votes are on now, go here to vote. http://www.naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8&sid=41de80563791137a661f62ee3e44732b
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin

It's very obvious... MEN....

They are easy target of temptations...once they tried to eat some jollof, they easily forget that they have some pounded yam waiting for them angry
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Messing up has got nothing to do with gender. I believe it's about individuals
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? by chumaster(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy
if you believe that it is both, click the facebook link on my signature and like that beautiful girl's photo
abeg o!
gringrin
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? by pacretus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
if na the boy mess up pass, America will know.

if na the GIAL come mess up pass.o America will still know.

but if ee come be draw draw ah! that means America haf finish knowing finish
if you con say na lie,well! Na you know.
Re: Guys Or Ladies, Who Mess Up The Most In Relationships? by CindyPinky: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

It's very obvious... MEN....

They are easy target of temptations...once they tried to eat some jollof, they easily forget that they have some pounded yam waiting for them angry
lol please take some time and create an account on my site smiley

(1) (Reply)

What's That Song That Makes You Feel Fly? / +is This True / Boss Is Turning Against Me Because I Refused To Call Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.