Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) (47130 Views)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by 4ckyou: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Her prayers makes perfect sense. Only a fool will experience Igbinedion 8 calamitous years and desire iyamu

you are right, they both destroyed Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Opharhe: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hehehehe tongue
God bless Edo state.
Na Pastor sure pass abeg.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
If she like make e go mountain for prayer, her hustle, her business.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by queenmonalisa01: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls what scripture in the bible is she opening??
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Goodness83: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lol
abuayman:
Nice one
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chai..... Edo gals be falling their hands since God knows when
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by nototribalist: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
All those zombies wey chop belle full during the time of Goodluck , wey Waka from lagos to Abuja to see the dullard, make them try am now wey the dullard be president. See if hunger no go bend their neck
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by ekpesa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Not everyone that call me Lord will inherit the kingdom.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by jide219(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Forget the party
Oshiomole we know
Lucky igbinedion we don't know
Obaseki we know
Ize iyamu we don't know
Vote for good governance
Vote for transformation
Vote for continuity of progress .

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by ayobase(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
ebosie11:
A Nigerian lady has taken her campaign for Obaseki to another level.This time around,she consulted God while 'rocking' Obaseki's cap.Below is what she posted.....

'Merciful God!!!!!!
Most gracious God, I thank you for the gift of life,
Thank you for our dear Edo state,
Thank you for peace in Edo state.
Father we ask that may you give us a leader that will
Take Edo to the next level of development,
Lord May heavy weight looters and thugs never become
Our Governor,
May pdp supporters keep shouting poi on social media
And vote Godwin Obaseki on the 28,
You said even bfor we come to u in prayers,you already know our hearts desires,
May Godwin Obaseki be our Governor come Sept 28,
The Egyptians we see today in PDP clothing, we shall
See them No-More in jesus Name Amen'.

What do think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/edo-lady-takes-her-campaign-for-obaseki.html

What book of the Bible is she reading, chapter and verse pls?
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by martha89: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
gibsgibs:
She will still fly at night after this.
lol nor blame Una ! Flying is no longer an African thing/belief.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by AmuEwu: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bros. How far do you think this thing will take you
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by efilefun(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
But you see nothing wrong in POI campaigning with the same name of the Lord thy God
Icecomrade:

Thou shall not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

What happened to this commandment.

Social media is not supposed to take our senses.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by jide219(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
nototribalist:
All those zombies wey chop belle full during the time of Goodluck , wey Waka from lagos to Abuja to see the dullard, make them try am now wey the dullard be president. See if hunger no go bend their neck
guy I ve been in Edo force very long time, I Ve witness Lucky's tenure and oshiomole's tenure a d I can tell u that lucky did absolutely nothing for Edo ppl, if u are a true edoite you will know that oshiomole has really tried for Edo state

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
What i support in Edo State.

After 8 years of APC rule, it won't hurt for another party to be given the chance to show what they can do better.
and that party is not pdp

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
My only problem is how is an aba made gucci cap obaseki's cap
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by farila: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Stupidity at the Highest level.....
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by comos: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
soccer star osazee Odemwingie endorses pastor Ize-Iyamu for Edo election

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Rehabilitation: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Her prayers makes perfect sense. Only a fool will experience Igbinedion 8 calamitous years and desire iyamu
And only a fool will think that ize iyamu and Igbinedion are the same people.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Suljosh: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
One of oshiomOLE'S olosho! I yam nor surprised lipsrsealed

Whether she and other APC zombies like it or not

WE HAVE DECIDED!

Good bless the people's pastor

Click LIKE for ize-iyamu and SHARE for obaseki
most everybody support pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Am Not Surprised,,, probably paid for
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
englishmart:
Idiota.. You think the Bible is a political book?
For using the Bible to campaign, I Herby declare PDP candidate the winner.

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
only a fool like dis gal will support apc
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by christiscomin: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
She looks like she was just deported from italy

You saw her at the milan Airport?
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
gibsgibs:
She will still fly at night after this.
You need reorientation. People like you may not have travelled to Edo, but would conclude from your myopic view that Edolites are evil and agents of witchcrafty and wizardry.

Grow above this, if not you will continue to be petty and re-tarded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
APC spent half of a season and they are about to relegate.. ....
In Ibadan thug voice.. ... Omo mi ni religésàn grin cheesy
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Icecomrade:

Thou shall not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

What happened to this commandment.

Social media is not supposed to take our senses.

She is a mirror image of 90% of Nigerians. She is praying. Why is she praying? In normal societies, they don't pray before voting. The track record of the candidates will determine who they vote for. Nigerians are busy praying when they should at work trying to fix the problems they created for themselves. I wonder how people think. No God will help Nigeria because their wound is self inflicted.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by samonom(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
God will answer ur prayer, d wish of Edo people will surely come to pass, keep it up.
Although APC at Federal level has failed d people, we should not use that as yardstick for Edo. Personality matters, Obaseki is more experience & business oriented.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Beautiful Rubbish!

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by blackpanda: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
What i support in Edo State.

After 8 years of APC rule, it won't hurt for another party to be given the chance to show what they can do better.

My dear it will hurt GREATLY...PDP wrecked edo state to nothing. We wont make that mistake twice

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
alen4smith:
and that party is not pdp

People will be left to make that choice.

Not supporting any party at all.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Tokety7: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Rehabilitation:

And only a fool will think that ize iyamu and Igbinedion are the same people.

I agree with u. Only an eternal fool will read up my earlier post and concluded that I meant Igbinedion = Iyamu.
As if iyamu wasn't in that failed Igbinedion govt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.