Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) (47128 Views)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
christiscomin:

You saw her at the milan Airport?
Yes. I was the one that crossed her
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ameen,
Sai Obaseki!

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
samonom:
God will answer ur prayer, d wish of Edo people will surely come to pass, keep it up.
Although APC at Federal level has failed d people, we should not use that as yardstick for Edo. Personality matters, Obaseki is more experience & business oriented.

APC at federal level has not failed the people yet!

Even the best economists in the world could not have averted the economic recession, in the short run.On the long run,Nigeria would overcome!

How can you make such a lousy conclusion on a government that is barely less than 1 and a half years old?

When a mono product country looses more than 60% of its main revenue suddenly,that country can never avert recession in the[b] short run[/b]

Nigerians and impatience plus miracles, are just like half a dozen and six.

SMH. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by rayomata(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
ebosie11:
A Nigerian lady has taken her campaign for Obaseki to another level.This time around,she consulted God while 'rocking' Obaseki's cap.Below is what she posted.....

'Merciful God!!!!!!
Most gracious God, I thank you for the gift of life,
Thank you for our dear Edo state,
Thank you for peace in Edo state.
Father we ask that may you give us a leader that will
Take Edo to the next level of development,
Lord May heavy weight looters and thugs never become

Our Governor,
May pdp supporters keep shouting poi on social media
And vote Godwin Obaseki on the 28,
You said even bfor we come to u in prayers,you already know our hearts desires,
May Godwin Obaseki be our Governor come Sept 28,
The Egyptians we see today in PDP clothing, we shall
See them No-More in jesus Name Amen'.

What do think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/edo-lady-takes-her-campaign-for-obaseki.html

May her prayers be answered in Jesus name,Amen

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by suasmablow(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
She looks like she was just deported from italy

the same Edo people who nailed Mrs Obaseki for mentioning Italy while addressing Edo ladies are the same ones referring to this innocent praying lady as an Italian deportee.may God help our reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Tokety7: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Rehabilitation:

And only a brain damaged fool will know that Ize Iyamu and Igbinedion are not the same person and still go ahead to insinuate they are the same just because they happen to be in the same political party. Only a fool...

Actually only a bastard will think that I ever insinuated the above despite even clearing the air in my second post.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by folu4real(f): 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin orishirishi
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Icecomrade:

Thou shall not use the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

What happened to this commandment.

Social media is not supposed to take our senses.

Dear Pastor, custodian of the heavenly laws, I see nothing wrong in her prayer and the use of God's name. Whose name would you rather she used, yours?

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Icecomrade: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Josmila:

Dear Pastor, custodian of the heavenly laws, I see nothing wrong in her prayer and the use of God's name. Whose name would you rather she used, yours?

If you see nothing wrong with the content of her prayer, if social media has become the channel to lay prayer content and transmit to God. It's good for you.

I just made my observation, don't dwell on mine. Just make yours and move on.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Icecomrade: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Josmila:

If you see nothing wrong with the content of her prayer, if social media has become the platform to place place prayer content and a channel to transmit to God.

It's all good for you.

Q%No be querell
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Icecomrade:

If you see nothing wrong with the content of her prayer, if social media has become the channel to lay prayer content and transmit to God. It's good for you.

So there are now specific channels of prayers to God? Urgh! Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by mattsvibes: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
politics Na big bussines
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by TheVictorious(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Her prayers makes perfect sense. Only a fool will experience Igbinedion 8 calamitous years and desire iyamu

How are they related?

Illiteracy is a big disease......
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
nototribalist:
Italian runs girl don come back carry Bible wey she no sabi
una mouth sef no be here..ooo!!! grin
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
And what shall the church say........... Click share for Amen, and like for Godforbid!!!
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by hUmaneOne: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Her prayers makes perfect sense. Only a fool will experience Igbinedion 8 calamitous years and desire iyamu

The same ize iyamu you're campaigning against, was oshiomhole's close ally and when the going was good, nobody remembered he worked for Igbinedion.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
What i support in Edo State.

After 8 years of APC rule, it won't hurt for another party to be given the chance to show what they can do better.
Pls don't let that party be PDP. What we experienced during PDP 8yr rule er still very vivid and lucid in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by gibsgibs(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You need reorientation. People like you may not have travelled to Edo, but would conclude from your myopic view that Edolites are evil and agents of witchcrafty and wizardry.

Grow above this, if not you will continue to petty and re-tarded.

It was just a joke. Why u dey vex like dis?

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by slawali: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=Doyin2 post=49494099]

APC at federal level has not failed the people yet!

Even the best economists in the world could not have averted the economic recession, in the short run.On the long run,Nigeria would overcome!

How can you make such a lousy conclusion on a government that is barely less than 1 and a half years old?

When a mono product country looses more than 60% of its main revenue suddenly,that country can never avert recession in the[b] short run[/b]

Nigerians and impatience plus miracles, are just like half a dozen and six.

SMH.

Good point from you. Most ppl from south south and. South east know thing about Govt.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by donphilopus: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:

She's never been in Italy. She's a responsible and decent girl. She contested for the office of the SUG Vice President back then in Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma. You don't like Oshiomole/Obaseki doesn't mean you should yearn dust!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by donphilopus: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
What i support in Edo State.

After 8 years of APC rule, it won't hurt for another party to be given the chance to show what they can do better.

I know you to be a good commenter here on Nairaland. I don't think you're from Edo State and didn't witness the era of PDP in Edo State. This same man (Ize-Iyamu) seeking to be Governor under the banner of PDP was the then CoS and later SSG to Lucky Igbinedion during his calamitous rule. You expect us to bring him back as Governor? Pls don't say that again!

If you're from Lagos State and I enjoin you to vote (for) PDP in your State, would you be happy? Or would you prefer the Government of Gbenga Daniel to that of Ibikunle Amosun, if you're from Ogun State?!

1 Like

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by AntiWailer: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
donphilopus:

I know you to be a good commenter here on Nairaland. I don't think you're from Edo State and didn't witness the era of PDP in Edo State. This same man (Ize-Iyamu) seeking to be Governor under the banner of PDP was the then CoS and later SSG to Lucky Igbinedion during his calamitous rule. You expect us to bring him back as Governor? Pls don't say that again!

If you're from Lagos State and I enjoin you to vote (for) PDP in your State, would you be happy? Or would you prefer the Government of Gbenga Daniel to that of Ibikunle Amosun, if you're from Ogun State?!

Bros,

I did not support PDP by saying, a change wont be a bad idea. It is just normal we try something else.
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by donphilopus: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

Bros,

I did not support PDP by saying, a change wont be a bad idea. It is just normal we try something else.

Not in my State. Maybe you try that in your State! tongue
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by stpat1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tokety7:

It marvels me sometimes when I hear some people even reasoning PDP. People seen to forget too soon.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by stpat1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
TheVictorious:

How are they related?

Illiteracy is a big disease......

You obviously are the illiterate here. If you can't decipher what he is trying to say then you have no biz commenting on the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Give it to this APC guys. They can do anything, say anything, bribe anybody. Don't be surprise this Lady will vote PDP .
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by sylve11: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:

that one na sure. cool
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
jide219:
guy I ve been in Edo force very long time, I Ve witness Lucky's tenure and oshiomole's tenure a d I can tell u that lucky did absolutely nothing for Edo ppl, if u are a true edoite you will know that oshiomole has really tried for Edo state
na so, said by Jide, the citizen of everywhere
Re: Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) by lolamitayo: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
dapsoneh:
Attention seeker! Obaseki is not cerebral like the pastor at all. He was just stammering @ the debate. Just wish the pastor cld just join bcome the nxt Gov
\

Give unto Caesar what is for Caesar and unto God what is for God.

Pastor take care of the flock (s). Leave politicking alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million / Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.