Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA (1976 Views)

A Girl Has Finished Me. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by jeffp: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Help !!!! My girl has threaten to break up with me if i dont get her a TECNO CANON 8

I have promised my gf a phone..telling her to wait ..so i can raise the money to buy.. I have to her to wait till the end of the month, and she has bluntly refused ,saying if i dont buy her the phone this week thursday..i should nt call her again..

Pls help ..what do i do...i am confused....no were to get such amount of money this buhari period..
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by ammyluv2002(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Sharp girl don see person to chop grin grin grin

I bet she won't even give her boyfriend such condition cos obviously, you're not her boyfriend.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by ikombe: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
The babe above me has said it all undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by agarawu23(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Smh angry
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Fuqman(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2016
My ex girlfriend said I'm childish. So, I took a deep breath, keep calmed and went to her house, rang the door bell and ran away.

Welcome to ex club..

6 Likes

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2016
grin

Her love has a price... She's not a good keeper... There's a bin outside ur house.. Dump her.

4 Likes

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Even though you get her a tecno, she's still going to dump your ass sooner or later undecided.....unless you want to be a cheerful giver cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2016
See correct maga.
To that girl you are just a maga.
chai!!! diarizGodooo
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
dats nt love bro
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Ereholuwa: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
BREAK UP WITH HER BEFORE SHE BREAK UP WITH YOU. do yourself some good bro.
she is not an ideal woman
Thunder fire such girls...

5 Likes

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Shoo. lubbish
when ive been expecting phone from my bf for over 2 months nw n i dont even have the audacity to ask considering this economy

2 Likes

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Greenbullet(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
jeffp:
Help !!!! My girl has threaten to break up with me if i dont get her a TECNO CANON 8

I have promised my gf a phone..telling her to wait ..so i can raise the money to buy.. I have to her to wait till the end of the month, and she has bluntly refused ,saying if i dont buy her the phone this week thursday..i should nt call her again..

Pls help ..what do i do...i am confused....no were to get such amount of money this buhari period..

you be fool,its obvious she is in control of the relationship.
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by elvisdaniels(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dump her ass, before you be the idiot in.the.picture ,because once she gets the tecno ,bye bye to your sorry ass grin grin
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by enniewest(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bros why u con mumu like this nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
jeffp:

Don't beg, don't plead. Tell her you don't have the money and that you are fine if she breaks up with you... Just lock up.
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Princejebs(m): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
jeffp:

U be big fool wallahi,kill my self because of a lady...Kai
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
jeffp:

Fvcking give her the middle fingerundecided,,,abi she use charm hold youundecided…some guys sha.
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Motun03:
Shoo. lubbish
when ive been expecting phone from my bf for over 2 months nw n i dont even have the audacity to ask considering this economy
That your lips tho.
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you buy it for her,its noh your daddy dah born you angry

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by oxmale: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Her love has a price... She's not a good keeper... There's a bin outside ur house.. Dump her.
Thank God this is coming from a lady.
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by 2dice01: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
enniewest:
Bros why u con mumu like this nau
its love dear...oya on your bluetooth lemme send your free wifi
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by onstelly(f): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why will she threatened you mtcheww
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Most nija guys are really a maga that's why our girls have become so lazy because mumu like you keep on giving them money and other material things. Thanks to some guy men here that has rebuked this lazy stupid girl you call your girlfriend. U be maga myguy
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Suspectzero(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
jeffp:

Idiat. drop her. What kind of yeye girlfriend will be giving you ultimatum. And you too you are standing there like mumu dancing to her tune. Don't be lame. The girl no respect you at all. Go find another one.
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
That your lips tho.
awww
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Motun03:
awww
Let me hold my peace, dnt wanna proceed futhergrin
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by captainking(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
jeffp:

F
Sell ur fathers land and buy her the phone if you really want to.. Or... If she loves u.. She wud tell to to sell ur dad's land.. And use it to invest in something good.. Hehe.. Just kidding... Ever heard of the word... Emotional blackmail... One real advice for u.. Abt woman dat threatens to leave a guy if he dosent fulfill her needs should be shown the door.. Just saying.. The same phone u buy her.. She would use it to cheat on u...

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Olumaeme: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dump her stupid ass, she must be stupid, why can't she threaten her parents to disown dem if they don't buy it for her.

Bro you don't owe her anything!
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by Gofwane(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
I had to check the date this thread was created cos the topic was too dumb. I thought it was created in 1998.

@op, wake up this is 2016
Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by solbinho: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Let go

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! My Girl Has Threaten To Break Up With Me If I Dont Get Her A TECNO CA by japhmanuel: 5:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Dump her a.ss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Man Who Loves Me Next / Biko, What Happened In This Photo? Sport Out / Main Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wont Admit They Watch P0rn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.