Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,557 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? (5090 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
I've been contemplating if a person can actually lose his virginity to a sex doll,everybody knows that if a male virgin has sex with a real woman his virginity is lost but the case is different in a sex doll because these things are robots,so my question is can virginity be assumed to have been lost by having sex with a sex doll? Doctors,pastors,alfas,herbalist in the house should shed more light on the matter.ME I CANNOT COMAN LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO A SEX DOLL O,I'm keeping it for my future wife
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by benzene00: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
You probably won't lose it to a sex-doll.. Cause I know You can't afford to buy one in your lifetime

3 Likes

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
angry angry angry
You can only lose your virginity when you dance one corner

Why are women so pained when they see topics about these dolls??

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by donstan18: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fvck!!b! grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Smh cheesy

These are the same guys that will be insulting me 2moro

This sex doll mata done open most of una yansh, see how sex dey hungry una
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
boys conversations with their girlfriends be like,
no time o,If you dull, I dolltongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
angry angry angry
You can only lose your virginity when you dance one corner
u lost ur virginity last year grin
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Shayneward1: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Male virginity is rubbish
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Oyindidi(f): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
People wey never chop belleful just carry this sexdoll story for head. Its annoying
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Vagina Is different from Plastic
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
People wey never chop belleful just carry this sexdoll story for head. Its annoying
you bout to lose your boyfriend to one cheesy
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Shayneward1: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
Smh cheesy

These sex doll mata done open most of una yansh, see how sex dey hungry una

Sex doll is #800,000. Not that you can buy it with the '18 million' in your account.
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
you bout to lose your boyfriend to one cheesy
Okay
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

Sex doll is #800,000. Not like you can buy it with the '18 million' in your account.
sex doll is a toy

Toys are for small boys with tiny pinky

Get out of my front, no be every body be pikin for here when dey find toy to Bleep
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nasarawaboy(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Me I go wait till the day I find my babe before I go disvirgin. I been want go disvirgin for olosho side but I know say that memory go hunt me for a long time if not forever. Nairalanders, me de find babe weh go disvirgin me ooo, but make she be Kano or Nasarawa State citizen
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
sex doll this, sex doll that..

Team fresh real Pusssy..

those wanting a sex doll are sex starved and are probably secondary virgins..

If you fork classy vagina at will, you Will know that the woman vagina is the best thing after food..
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
sex doll is a toy

Toys are for small boys with tiny pinky

Get out of my front, no be every body be pikin for here when dey find toy to Bleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
u lost ur virginity last year grin

I never wanted it as a man, I was gynophobic but I broke out of it in 2016 and I am proud I did it
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
sex doll this, sex doll that..

Team fresh real Pusssy..

those wanting a sex doll are sex starved and are probably secondary virgins..

If you fork classy vagina at will, you Will know that the woman vagina is the best thing after food..
a million gbam
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
Smh cheesy

This sex doll mata done open most of una yansh, see how sex dey hungry una

Guys are always hungry of sex before na. Na d yanga weh girls dey do dey restrict dem. Sex doll only made it clearer to you girls
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Iseoluwani: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
I know stupid thread like this makes FP. LEMME COMMENT

IF THIS POST IS IRRELEVANT TO YOUR LIFE GIVE like

AND IF RELEVANT, GIVE SHARE
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by donstan18: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:
boys conversations with their girlfriends be like,
no time o,If you dull, I dolltongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=64347896][/quote]

as you small reach, you dey drink Smirnoff abii.
If I slap you ehn.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
a million gbam
mehn!! bro I am not going to pretend..

Good sex is like Honey...

As in, The woman body, from the breast to the vagina are what makes up the wonders of the world..
King Solomon can attest to that...

Nothing will make a real man choose real woman Over Doll, except for those that are not man enough to talk and get a decent lady to bed..
excluding prostitutes..
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

As in, The woman body, from the breast to the vagina are worth makes up the wonders of the world..

Nothing will make a real man choose real woman Over Doll, except for those that are not man enough to talk and get a decent lady to bed..
excluding prostitutes..
so you think all of these your rantings against sex doll will make one or two girls here send you a pm.
my brother leave story, buy your sex doll today and name her suckLimca, no time ocheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:
sad
dont worry, u can buy ur toy grin bleep toy, marry toy

have toy babies cheesy cheesy cheesy , una brain dey touch
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by donstan18: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

As in, The woman body, from the breast to the vagina are worth makes up the wonders of the world..

excluding prostitutes..

Take Nairaland trolls serious at your own peril.
Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:

As in, The woman body, from the breast to the vagina are what makes up the wonders of the world..

excluding prostitutes..
lets allow dem buy their toys besides it will filter the yoots from men, see their heads like sex doll boobs

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by Uyiii: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamJ:
dont worry, u can buy ur toy grin bleep toy, marry toy

have toy babies cheesy cheesy cheesy , una brain dey touch
even though, leave am make we born chucky
E pain am;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by iamJ(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Uyiii:

so you think all of these your rantings against sex doll will make one or two girls here send you a pm.
my brother leave story, buy your sex doll today and name her suckLimca, no time ocheesy
sex doll is stupid, people wen buy am no get sense, broke people supporting it are matubators, u uyiii cant afford it, stick to ur vaseline and tissue biko, leave toys for the rich ones, u wan talk say me self dey find girls attention? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Person Lose His Virginity To A Sex Doll? by afonja112: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
As a man once anything other than piss come out of that something inside another something, virginity don lost be that o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Size Of My D*ck Vs The Size SHE WANTS !! / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.