Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To (28795 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by prodigy22: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fernandowski:
onitsha stadium, awka road
bro did you set me up to be kidnapped? grin grin
I went there, that place looks like a den for hoodlooms. The rims are in a very bad state with one lying on its back. pls man give me a better option.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Fernandowski(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
prodigy22:
bro did you set me up to be kidnapped? grin grin
I went there, that place looks like a den for hoodlooms. The rims are in a very bad state with one lying on its back. pls man give me a better option.
hahaha

Army barracks is better but we are away on a camp at asaba
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Princeoflimpopo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fernandowski:
I drop my pen here...... feel free to add yours

how tall are you?? share your height below

I am 6'9 tall (6'10 on basketball sneakers)

I am 6'7 tall...can relate about people asking me every damn day if i play BB
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Princeoflimpopo:

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Princeoflimpopo:

lol I can imagine that, been almost 6ft I know how tall I feel and sometimes people call me dogo, tallest, Peter crouch etc lol, use to dislike my height but I've learnt to luv every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Princeoflimpopo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
chinochizzy:
lol I can imagine that, been almost 6ft I know how tall I feel and sometimes people call me dogo, tallest, Peter crouch etc lol, use to dislike my height but I've learnt to luv every bit of it.

yeah dogo thats the name..Im trying to adjust...thanks man, its just great to know I'm not going through this alone
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sonofanarchy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
dollyjoy:
Team short and proud embarassed tongue
with tiny legs like cockroach
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2018
Princeoflimpopo:

oboy u tall o nice height by the way, if am d one that gat that height it's streagth to NBA

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by Princeoflimpopo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
chinochizzy:
oboy u tall o nice height by the way, if am d one that gat that height it's streagth to NBA

Lol na so e easy
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by ibkayee(f): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2018
Merry Christmas to all the tall guys
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
ibkayee:
Merry Christmas to all the tall guys only

Why are you excluding 5foot6 Sod09 and 4foot11 Diggz?
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by ibkayee(f): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

Lool ok ok let me edit it, Merry Christmas to everyone tbh I love you all kiss

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chic2pimp(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool ok ok let me edit it, Merry Christmas to everyone tbh I love you all kiss

No need to edit it. Really and truly you don't need em' short man genes sad in your blood line wink.
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
chic2pimp:

No need to edit it. Really and truly you don't need em' short man genes sad in your blood line wink.
hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by ibkayee(f): 7:41am On Dec 24, 2018
chic2pimp:

Lol this guy

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sod09(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2018
chic2pimp:

angry angry angry
Ain't you a dwarf

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chic2pimp(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2018
sod09:
angry angry angry
Ain't you a dwarf

Nah mate. You must have confused me with Diggz. Your boy is a healthy 6foot3 lad.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol seems every guy in nairaland is quite tall
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2018
And where is our boy fanandowski? Or have he travelled out of the country to join the likes of LeBron James and Michael Jordan
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by diggz: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
chic2pimp:

Nah mate. You must have confused me with Diggz. Your boy is a healthy 6foot3 lad.

Well...I am 6.2 and packing chief....no way I am anywhere as short as sodick. grin
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sod09(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin
chic2pimp:

Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by sod09(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
diggz:

Well...I am 6.2 and packing chief....no way I am anywhere as short as sodick. grin
see this one
Re: Funny Pictures That Tall Guys Can Relate To by chinochizzy: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
diggz:

make una talk true small na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? / How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.