Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Sex And The City - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The City (4368 Views)

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And The City by Eshyy(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2009
Which city in naija do u actually applaud 4 its sexual activity, pls not commercial. Just name ur city & cite ur xperience.

Mine is precisely Calabar,I school there & have heard alot about the chics there. But wat hit me in my first week there will neva b 4gotten.
I was takin my bath one evening wen my neibor came into my crib to watch a soap,I tink supa story,wit her frnd Who visited & who beatiful culd b used as an underdescription. I was lyk 'am in d bathroom, just turn on d tv i'll join u in a while.I was stil washin up when i saw a head pop, it was her frnd.Any prob i asked uneasily,u've nice do do's she calmly said, and asked: Can i suck it. I was lyk WTF, hell yes.She slept wit me till dawn. Her frnd was so embarased. I see her once in while at school, and we just say hi & zoom off
Re: Sex And The City by sugarpp: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2009
werent u d lucky one grin
Re: Sex And The City by Eshyy(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2009
Yeah maybe I was. grin u're awake!! GM
Re: Sex And The City by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2009
In your dreams eh? tongue
Re: Sex And The City by Eshyy(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2009
U can disblieve ya want 2, but just because u can't do it does not mean others can't & do send ur bf to calabar 4 2wks holiday or buisnes he'll neva remain d same
Re: Sex And The City by ambasue(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2009
Who is dis ebonyeyes abi na ebonyclit.u dey jealous ma dude because u no fit give smbody a decent BJ.I can teach u how 2,in a decent way,provided u wont bruise my beret. Wat do u say pretie
Re: Sex And The City by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
amb_asue:

Who is dis ebonyeyes abi na ebonyclit.u dey jealous ma dude because u no fit give smbody a decent BJ.I can teach u how 2,in a decent way,provided u wont bruise my beret. Wat do u say pretie
Take your STI infected d, k to the brothel tongueha just kidding kiss
Re: Sex And The City by whitesturd(f): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
thumbs up. tongue.dnt ya tink u deserve a medal or sumtin
Re: Sex And The City by Rooneyboy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
Dont know if i read well , u and ur neighbour got so close , close to the point of her coming to ur house to watch super story (in ur first week of arrival to the neighbourhood) ,if i may ask where was she watching the previous episodes of Super story ? Tell this lies to the birds.
Re: Sex And The City by Eshyy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
So cos its my first week means i cant b friendly wit neibors. Am no introvert. Fyi
Re: Sex And The City by demystify(f): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
And I thought you guys are talking about the movie.
Re: Sex And The City by Honeyboy09(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Dont know if i read well , u and your neighbour got so close , close to the point of her coming to your house to watch super story (in your first week of arrival to the neighbourhood) ,if i may ask where was she watching the previous episodes of Super story ? Tell this lies to the birds.

@Rooneyboy--- Hahahhaah funny i can't stop laughing , cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex And The City by Eshyy(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2009
Rooneyboy and honeyboy dont tell me it took u more than a week to make frnds on NL
Re: Sex And The City by puskin: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2009
Calabar is one hell of a city.
I don't doubt ur story one bit cos similar things hv happ'nd 2both my friendz nd I though mine was in Ikom, about 3hrs drive 4rm Calabar but same state. .CR.
Re: Sex And The City by Eshyy(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2009
I assure u if u know any1 sex starved, i recomend Cali aka las vegas 4 a free x.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.