Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839564 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Beejay83:

I am telling you the truth. It was this same Senator that told me sometimes ago that 38 slots were allocated to each state and that's why u would discover that some positions were not allocated to some states.

Let me clarify rify some points based on facts. It may be true that 38 ppl will be selected in each state, but that may be in the beginning when only about 6 ministries where affected, you can search the video on youtube, chairperson joan ayo was telling the committee of house reps on federal character that only about 1000 people will be offered appointment, the comittee then frowned at the recruitment process stating federal character must be applied demanding equal sharing of resources across the states, the ministries was then expanded to 11 instead of the initial 6 or 7. So definitely, the applicants that will be offered appointment may double the initial number lets say 2000-2500.
If you look at the process of recruitment for example in my state, under the ministry of transport, only three of us where selected, one from the south, central and north amd in the whole Nigeria, I am not so sure but only about 8 0r 9 states have ministry of transport amd each state only 3 or some two applicants where shortlisted each from different zones of the state. You cannot come and tell me that out of the three shortlisted only One of us is going to be offered appointment in each state its not possible.
In some states upto 100 applicants were shortlisted while in some its not upto sixty, roughly, an avearge of 70 applicants per state times 36 gives you about 2500 applicants.
The truth of the matter is that if your name is shortlisted, there is a very very good chance you will be offered appointment.
For e those of us that went to the INTERVIEW, it is no where close to an interview, it is almost as if its documentation of our results, the important thing we did that day was showing our ORIGINAL RESULTS and then filling a form with our numbers and email, thats it. BECAUSE the questions were just silly, i was asked to name one state and its capital out of my geopolitical zone and then one branch of engineering.

And lastly I will not lie to you that i had connections or not, all i know is that i gave my CV to a lot of ppl after my NYCS and after filling the form online. But the truth is i dont know any senator or rep and I thank God my I was shortlisted. Let us not decieve our selves, this is a job that pays below 60k, i know quite a number of people who will never accept this kind of job, infact I know of corpers that refuse to fill the form saying ministry job is a waste of time.
People will come here and be saying rubbish Abuja boys, Senators, reps etc, the truth is anyone with strong connection lets say say je has good access to a senator will not apply for this job, trust me if i Know of any senator i will be pushing for agencies and parastatals not mi istry job. During the interview trust me i saw a lot of AJEPAKU like me that an only dream of coming close to their senator. But I wish all of us goodluck and for those waiting for badge B goodluck too.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let me clarify rify some points based on facts. It may be true that 38 ppl will be selected in each state, but that may be in the beginning when only about 6 ministries where affected, you can search the video on youtube, chairperson joan ayo was telling the committee of house reps on federal character that only about 1000 people will be offered appointment, the comittee then frowned at the recruitment process stating federal character must be applied demanding equal sharing of resources across the states, the ministries was then expanded to 11 instead of the initial 6 or 7. So definitely, the applicants that will be offered appointment may double the initial number lets say 2000-2500.
If you look at the process of recruitment for example in my state, under the ministry of transport, only three of us where selected, one from the south, central and north amd in the whole Nigeria, I am not so sure but only about 8 0r 9 states have ministry of transport amd each state only 3 or some two applicants where shortlisted each from different zones of the state. You cannot come and tell me that out of the three shortlisted only One of us is going to be offered appointment in each state its not possible.
In some states upto 100 applicants were shortlisted while in some its not upto sixty, roughly, an avearge of 70 applicants per state times 36 gives you about 2500 applicants.
The truth of the matter is that if your name is shortlisted, there is a very very good chance you will be offered appointment.
For e those of us that went to the INTERVIEW, it is no where close to an interview, it is almost as if its documentation of our results, the important thing we did that day was showing our ORIGINAL RESULTS and then filling a form with our numbers and email, thats it. BECAUSE the questions were just silly, i was asked to name one state and its capital out of my geopolitical zone and then one branch of engineering.

And lastly I will not lie to you that i had connections or not, all i know is that i gave my CV to a lot of ppl after my NYCS and after filling the form online. But the truth is i dont know any senator or rep and I thank God my I was shortlisted. Let us not decieve our selves, this is a job that pays below 60k, i know quite a number of people who will never accept this kind of job, infact I know of corpers that refuse to fill the form saying ministry job is a waste of time.
People will come here and be saying rubbish Abuja boys, Senators, reps etc, the truth is anyone with strong connection lets say say je has good access to a senator will not apply for this job, trust me if i Know of any senator i will be pushing for agencies and parastatals not mi istry job. During the interview trust me i saw a lot of AJEPAKU like me that an only dream of coming close to their senator. But I wish all of us goodluck and for those waiting for badge B goodluck too.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by WildOne(f): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
yahmaid04:

How many times you wan clarify rify this yah point, ogbeni? It haff do naah

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lilfreezy: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nawa o, see how somebody want to wound us with ordinary clarification grin

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Chidizman(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ordinary clarification and you are spamming/derailing our thread cheesy E don do bros! No poke person for eye.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nawa o, see how somebody want to wound us with ordinary clarification grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle ooo.....lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
strong766:
are u sure batch b is out?

The question is who are those having interviews today? Is it batch A2??

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2017
If batch B may end up like this that show their will be lots of drama in appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
I tell u
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha. Hilarious.

lilliesboy:

The first and most important criterion was if one is a family member/friend to a prominent politician in the country especially one residing in Abuja. The other criterion was if one is an Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, or Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
UPDATE 11/04/2017
INTERVIEWS COMPLETED FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES, EXCEPT CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.Source: vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by stevedestiny(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
bosssss:
UPDATE 11/04/2017
INTERVIEWS COMPLETED FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES, EXCEPT CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.Source: vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

That's for Batch A

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
They have removed batch B
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Deeman87: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
nkwako:
They have removed batch B
What does that mean please?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
sufillah:

What does that mean please?

Go to the website
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
So, no batch B again! This is not fair.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hiculis(f): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
I said it, interview for batch B was carried out solo yesterday and probably today

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fowobi84: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
SMASHY:

Those people they did secret interview for yesterday are the Batch B. I read they called them through sms. That is truly unfair. They could not even publish their names due to backlash they will receive from people.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
SMASHY:
If there wasn't any batch b they would have deleted it from the updated time table, but since they didn't then there's hope.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
MFA OK OOO
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SADYBABA(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Waiting continue for batch B

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Onyi101 post=55472459]
If there wasn't any batch b they would have deleted it from the updated time table, but since they didn't then there's hope.[/quote

My sister, it has been deleted. You can confirm it on their website.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yesterday I saw lots of people with no connection

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Fowobi84 post=55472451]

Those people they did secret interview for yesterday are the Batch B. I read they called them through sms. That is truly unfair. They could not even publish their names due to backlash they will receive from people.[/quote

Ok. Bur God is greater than them, and thy will never go unpunished.]
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lilfreezy: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
nkwako:
Yesterday I saw lots of people with no connection

How did you know they don't have connection?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
lilfreezy:

How did you know they don't have connection?

I spoke to them they said they don't know anybody even someone at FCSC said some of them that were sent text don't know anybody
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by lilfreezy: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
nkwako:

I spoke to them they said they don't know anybody even someone at FCSC said some of them that were sent text don't know anybody

You are kidding right? So if you go for an interview and ask other applicants if the have connection you are expecting them to tell you "yes we do". Nobody will admit that to someone they don't know, even people don't tell people close to them they have connection. I know if I was in there shoe i would give you the same ans.

My guy stop defending what you don't know abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by umohmfonobong: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][color=#000000][/color][color=#000000] undecided
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yamiyami: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Please for those that went to PSIN Abuja yesterday or today,I will like to confirm if interview is held today and was it just few people that came for interview yesterday and today. Let us be hopeful.It`s well

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.