Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (839767 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Fowobi84: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=austinosita post=55534792]

Please stop this blasphemy, i beg you in God's name, so u dont incure his wrath.
God never destined any of you listed.
It is clear fraud and majority of Nigerians know it.
I have been in this system for 7 years and i know what is obtainable. Anybody listed, was listed based on connection. Nobody got listed based on merit.
I can bet my life on this!
Anybody saying he/she got listed without connection, is a blatant lie from the pit of hell!

Pls stop deceiving people and stop using God's name anyhow.

And mind you, being in the system doesnt mean i am a civil servant. I have been following, both in and out!

Our youths will continue to suffer and be cheated on until the day they accept revolution! Just imagine the way they treat graduates, as if Nigeria belongs to some set of people!

Our mumu don do!
Support the charly boy movement!!![/quote

Don't bet your life on what you are not sure of. I can understand the pain and frustration of those who fail to make the list but for me, I don't have a connection except God and I made the list. So next time, make sure you bet your life on what you are sure of. I wish you good luck in future.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
austinosita:

Please stop this blasphemy, i beg you in God's name, so u dont incure his wrath.
I have been in this system for 7 years and i know what is obtainable. Anybody listed, was listed based on connection. Nobody got listed based on merit.
Anybody saying he/she got listed without connection, is a blatant lie from the pit of hell!

And mind you, being in the system doesnt mean i am a civil servant. I have been following, both in and out!

Our youths will continue to suffer and be cheated on until the day they accept revolution! Just imagine the way they treat graduates, as if Nigeria belongs to some set of people!

Our mumu don do!
Support the charly boy movement!!!
Because you are not shortlisted that does not mean every one that was shortlisted had connection. Beliv it or not I was shortlisted without connection

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

Because you are not shortlisted that does not mean every one that was shortlisted had connection. Beliv it or not I was shortlisted without connection
WHO WE GO ASK ??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

Ina'gwa nu biatii

I laugh in swahili grin grin

I've made my candid point though and FYI, I dont want ministry job cos the salary will never be more than 60/70k

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

That's a big lie.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
austinosita:

Ina'gwa nu biatii

I laugh in swahili grin grin

I've made my candid point though and FYI, I dont want ministry job cos the salary will never be more than 60/70k
Hahaha! I dey laf like OBJ! Keep searching for a job that will pay you 600/700k at a start.
My people say " when you offer eyes to a blind man he will say he don't like the eye because they are smelly". If you don't like ministry work why do you applied and get worried of not being shortlisted?

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
SMASHY:

That's a big lie.
Another frustrated applicant

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oga Fowobi84

I am over 100% sure of what i typed, and like i said, i can bet my life on it. No mincing of words!

Govt job recruitments in Nigeria are fraud. Quote me anywhere. I gave up on them since 2011.

NSITF brought out forms online and we had to pay 2500 in the bank before filling the forms.
I was called for a test and i passed. Then i was called for interview. After the interview, all successful candidates were called and we were told that our names would be forwarded to FCC.
99.99% of the names forwarded never got the job.
It will shock you to know that the people that got appointment letters never wrote the test or came for interview.
I was at the office myself and i engaged a lot of them that got the letters in a cunning discussion. I decieved them that i flew in from UK to collect my letter and they told me what actually made me loose hope in this shithole of a country!

Whether you accept it or not, govt job recruitments are FRAUD, SCAM and nothing but connection.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Fowobi84 post=55535104][/quote]
I have been watching from the corner all these while, i feel sad to note that some Nigerians are so gullible and egocentric, we blame the politicians yet we are worse off. We beleive everything must revolve round us. Thats the same metality our politicians operates now how are we better? To be candid this is one of the most transparent recruitment i have ever seen. I applied but was not shortlisted. I have a friend that i applied for the same day as mine and she was not aware that i applied for her and did not bother telling her because as at when i submitted the application almost on closing i could not get her mode of identification therefore i forgot about about it only for her to call me two sundays before interview asking me if i applied for her that was when i remembered. A friend of her saw her name and called her. She told her friend its not true that she did not applied. The bottom line is that this lady dont even know her senatorial district let alone the name of her senator. I followed her to abuja for d interview, the other two selected were as disconnected as she is. Please lets encourage this woman who stood by her words. Only God knows what she had passed through.this excercise was very transparent even though i was not shortlisted and i am happy for everyone on that list
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
austinosita:
Oga Fowobi84

I am over 100% sure of what i typed, and like i said, i can bet my life on it. No mincing of words!

Govt job recruitments in Nigeria are fraud. Quote me anywhere. I gave up on them since 2011.

NSITF brought out forms online and we had to pay 2500 in the bank before filling the forms.
I was called for a test and i passed. Then i was called for interview. After the interview, all successful candidates were called and we were told that our names would be forwarded to FCC.
99.99% of the names forwarded never got the job.
It will shock you to know that the people that got appointment letters never wrote the test or came for interview.
I was at the office myself and i engaged a lot of them that got the letters in a cunning discussion. I decieved them that i flew in from UK to collect my letter and they told me what actually made me loose hope in this shithole of a country!

Whether you accept it or not, govt job recruitments are FRAUD, SCAM and nothing but connection.
Do u need connection?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

Hahaha! I dey laf like OBJ! Keep searching for a job that will pay you 600/700k at a start.
My people say " when you offer eyes to a blind man he will say he don't like the eye because they are smelly". If you don't like ministry work why do you applied and get worried of not being shortlisted?

If the job were to follow due process........gather 1st class and 2nd class candidates, set test for them, organise very tough interview......i bet you will never get the job!

The country is in this condition because they employ midiocres like you!

FYI, I stopped applying after 2011. I am only pained because of those intelligent ones with good results that were cheated.

#Nigeria belongs to all of us, not some set of people with connection.

#Enjoy your connection grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
paulynpen:

I have been watching from the corner all these while, i feel sad to note that some Nigerians are so gullible and egocentric, we blame the politicians yet we are worse off. We beleive everything must revolve round us. Thats the same metality our politicians operates now how are we better? To be candid this is one of the most transparent recruitment i have ever seen. I applied but was not shortlisted. I have a friend that i applied for the same day as mine and she was not aware that i applied for her and did not bother telling her because as at when i submitted the application almost on closing i could not get her mode of identification therefore i forgot about about it only for her to call me two sundays before interview asking me if i applied for her that was when i remembered. A friend of her saw her name and called her. She told her friend its not true that she did not applied. The bottom line is that this lady dont even know her senatorial district let alone the name of her senator. I followed her to abuja for d interview, the other two selected were as disconnected as she is. Please lets encourage this woman who stood by her words. Only God knows what she had passed through.this excercise was very transparent even though i was not shortlisted and i am happy for everyone on that list
Thanks
Thank you bros. People like you are very rare

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
austinosita:

If the job were to follow due process........gather 1st class and 2nd class candidates, set test for them, organise very tough interview......i bet you will never get the job!

The country is in this condition because they employ midiocres like you!

FYI, I stopped applying after 2011. I am only pained because of those intelligent ones with good results that were cheated.

#Nigeria belongs to all of us, not some set of people with connection.

#Enjoy your connection grin
Bros you dey vex?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

Do u need connection?

No i dont grin

Its against my faith. I believe in due process

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

Another frustrated applicant

I can see u r a fool and u lack wisdom. The fact that u were shortlisted does not guarantee u will be given appointment letter. Grow up kid and stop displaying ur senseless brain here.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
austinosita:

No i dont grin

CHAI U GO GROW WHITE BEAR BEAR FOR NAIJA OOO.

MY ADVISE LEAVE THE COUNTRY TO WHERE DUE PROCESS IS SERVED SIR.

IN NIGERIA, ITS A LOST CAUSE.

MY NAME CAME OUT, AND I HAVE CONNECTION.

I DONT LIE.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
austinosita:

No i dont grin

Then always have faith in success and failure

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
And then someone says the process is transparent with one epistle! grin

Some are still waiting for batch B list o grin
I hear say the thing don dissappear from their site grin

This is what i call........Abracadabra grin grin

Una doo!

I sign out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
tzipporah:

MY NAME CAME OUT, AND I HAVE CONNECTION.

I DONT LIE.

I rest my case grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
SMASHY:

I can see u r a fool and u lack wisdom. The fact that u were shortlisted does not guarantee u will be given appointment letter. Grow up kid and stop displaying ur senseless brain here.
I dey laf oo. Frustration! Oga am not frustrated like u. Appointment letter or not I am comfortable with my life. Hard luck bros. Try harder next time
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
MY CONNECTION NA GOD

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
MY CONNECTION NA GOD
Hahaha! Where is austinosita pls? Rise your case again.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by SMASHY(f): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
sufillah:

I dey laf oo. Frustration! Oga am not frustrated like u. Appointment letter or not I am comfortable with my life. Hard luck bros. Try harder next time

Oro lo fee gbo, u know how many beds u slept before ur name could come out. Am sure if it was based on CGPA, u wouldn't have come here to make mouth. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by elegant1976: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
It is not about being shortlisted but getting the appointment letter, believe me people that would be given appointment letter may never have attended the interview! so i advice all of you running their mouth in this platform to continue to pray and never relent. it is not over until it is over. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
OPEMIPO WHERE ARE U
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
SMASHY:

Oro lo fee gbo, u know how many beds u slept before ur name could come out. Am sure if it was based on CGPA, u wouldn't have come here to make mouth. Idiot.
Eyya! I pity u. Frustrated monkey!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by charliman2012: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Watch out for a huge drama on appointment letter. The drama will really shock some people. Don't be surprise or confuse when it happen.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
charliman2012:
Watch out for a huge drama on appointment letter. The drama will really shock some people. Don't be surprise or confuse when it happen.
Anything government don't put all your hope in it. When I comes good you take it. Otherwise put off your mind and move forward
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=austinosita post=55534792]

Now I see why you are frustrated. I sympathise with your situation. It's very sad and unfortunate that you lost out in the race. Now take this from me, as confused and blind as you are, I got shortlisted with the biggest of all the connection- God. A few others that I know in person and some through social media got it with the connection of God as well. Whether you like it or not and criticise Nigeria as a Country and successful FCSC candidates with all ur might and right, We will all come back here to paste our appointment letters for you to see and go join your ancestors in hell because of jealousy. Thank God that people like u did not even make it to the interview stage as you will only constitute a nuisance to Nigerian Government. U think God is not all knowing? He sees the heart of men. As someone has advised you already, try harder next time.

Lest i forget, next time, bet anything with your head not your life if not and base on your above submission, you are as good as a dead vulture because so many of us the successful candidates got it without any human connection. God is my witness.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=wuruwuru1 post=55539786][/quote]
I am over joyed by this post. By His grace we will get appointment letters without any human connection

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Lamay: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
nkwako:
OPEMIPO WHERE ARE U

Opemipo, still waiting for answer to my question.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Enough of all these squabbles......without FCSC man must eat.... Na wa Ogoh...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.