Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (840881 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Aderojuabiodunl post=58394123][/quote]

there's lots of Hope,all we need is divine intervention.. To the best of my knowledge n from what d comissioner told me,APLs will 1st roll out b4 documentation... #Nohardfeelings.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gali2014: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
In any situation u find ur self hive thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
EazyMoh:

OK. Anyway I replied your email. Check.

Murtala Its like you are from Jigawa, I am also from Jigawa, do you mind calling this line?. 08035193538
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Iro1989:
Kano

Iro Don Allah Ko Zaka Samu Wanda Zai Iya Duba Min Nawa Nima?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aliex: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
noelle1:

Has anyone AT ALL being called from ministry of Information?? I havent heard of anyone. Pls anyone confirm or counter this

Yes, I have seen people from various states at fcsc who were for ministry of information.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aliex: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
4evavic:

there's lots of Hope,all we need is divine intervention.. To the best of my knowledge n from what d comissioner told me,APLs will 1st roll out b4 documentation... #Nohardfeelings.

Yes, another documentation will be done at respective ministries after APLs have been issued....That's where bank details and all will also be supplied by the new appointees. That does not disqualify this though. I don't know who you spoke to but I can tell you categorically that this documentation at fcsc is solely for successful candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aliex: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ladylexly:

This contradicts wat erenje said he saw "secretary typing Apl". Wat really are we to believe?

Erenje is absolutely correct. It's fcsc who is in charge of recruitment and who issues APLs. I know this first hand. Some of the information i read here is really troubling. Some very misleading information.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Iro1989(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Namijee:

Iro Don Allah Ko Zaka Samu Wanda Zai Iya Duba Min Nawa Nima?
wlh namijee na bar abuja tun safe
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Aliex:

Erenje is absolutely correct. It's fcsc who is in charge of recruitment and who issues APLs. I know this first hand. Some of the information i read here is really troubling. Some very misleading information.

You can say that again...more disturbing is the fact that people can't communicate coherently, you read some comments here and you trying hard to figure what the person is trying to say...

"Some very misleading and incoherent information"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Iro1989:

wlh namijee na bar abuja tun safe

Its alright then.May all those who suffered during the interview see their names on the List.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Hhenryy: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2017
Erenje24:
u er right. it's only someone that ve not gone there to see/hear for himself/herself that will doubt u... I saw it myself boldly written "list of successful candidates 4 2016/2017..." and some people er saying the documentation is nothing, lol, I no blame anyone sha... Miracles still happen, just have faith and be hopeful, but that dose not mean u should pray against those who er already successful...

please can you help me take a shot of the list? or if you know someone that is in Abuja that can help us to snap it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello Guys,please any latest regarding Jigawa State?. I have benn following this thread from page one and didn't come across anything regarding my state. #NOTEXT_NOCALL.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dantsohoma: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
All d noise and gra gra will soon end and everybody will actual know blood is thicker than water.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Namijee:
Hello Guys,please any latest regarding Jigawa State?. I have benn following this thread from page one and didn't come across anything regarding my state. #NOTEXT_NOCALL.
Kai Namiji we are here since. We still looking for you we have the same issue. We are looking those that have connection to check our list.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
I did not take a picture
Hhenryy:

please can you help me take a shot of the list? or if you know someone that is in Abuja that can help us to snap it
it was during my documentation I saw it, u don't xpect me to start snapping it na, how will the guys in the office feel??
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
murtala123:

Kai Namiji we are here since. We still looking for you we have the same issue. We are looking those that have connection to check our list.

No problem God's Willing, be calm,Jigawa applicants haven't been called yet. Just trying to confirm am on the list before the SMS start coming in.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Namijee:

No problem God's Willing, be calm,Jigawa applicants haven't been called yet. Just trying to confirm am on the list before the SMS start coming in.
Please Namiji which ministry are you? Have you check your name?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Every state has its own list, if you are on that list you will be called to come and collect your APL probably next week or upper week. If only 3 of you were shortlisted in a particular ministry, only one person will be called just like Erenje said earlier before with the likes of ministry of transport, power n co.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Namijee: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
murtala123:
Please Namiji which ministry are you? Have you check your name?
I haven't check my name yet. Patiently waiting for the SMS or Call.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
I talked to one of their staff yesterday, I asked him regarding the documentation, he said those called for documentation have made it although he said not everybody will be called for documenation, he said the most important thing is for you make your state selected list and that your APL will be guaranteed, which explains the issue of some candidates who made the list and were not allowed to do their documentation. So let us not panic pls. Tnx
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yamiyami: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
yahmaid04:
Every state has its own list, if you are on that list you will be called to come and collect your APL probably next week or upper week. If only 3 of you were shortlisted in a particular ministry, only one person will be called just like Erenje said earlier before with the likes of ministry of transport, power n co.

Please are you saying some people will still be dropped out of those that were called for documentation. please clarify
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
yamiyami:

Please are you saying some people will still be dropped out of those that were called for documentation. please clarify
those called for documenation their APL is confirmed
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by usy0410: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
please any information for those of us that are yet to receive text for the documentation? how many ministries were called so far?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by usy0410: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
MAYOADE:

You can say that again...more disturbing is the fact that people can't communicate coherently, you read some comments here and you trying hard to figure what the person is trying to say...

please any information for those of us that are yet to receive text for the documentation? how many ministries were called so far?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by usy0410: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
MAYOADE:

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by usy0410: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Room112(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aliex:

Very correct Aliex and Erenje we need correct information to counter the false flying around ... I concur

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aliex: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
usy0410:

You should focus on the state, not ministries. Find out if your state has completed documentation.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
yahmaid04:
Are you sure?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aderojuabiodunl: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=yahmaid04 post=58417671]Every state has its own list, if you are on that list you will be called to come and collect your APL probably next week or upper week. If only 3 of you were shortlisted in a particular ministry, only one person will be called just like Erenje said earlier before with the likes of ministry of transport, power n co...

Sorry to ask what do you mean by if 3 of you were shortlisted in a particular ministry only one person will be called? Pls make me understand
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by usy0410: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have realized that some states such as sokoto, kebbi and zamfara invited only ministry of education for the documentation. More will be invited soon. If u are from these state and u have not received text, just be patient
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by JO2020: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
To all that have been called for documentation, congratulations. To all that have not been called, congratulations. To all to whom APL shall be given, congratulations in advance. If u have not been summoned to Abj for the seeming successful candidature by documentation, relax and don't get ur self swayed to the wit end of perplexity born of peoples' opinion and hearsay. If u are called fine and if u r not called fine all the same. Believe in ur self and what u could do with ur brain . FCSC is a tip of an ice berg. There are many more offers available to be grasped. Develop urself , count ur losses , mourn over them, sweep them off, pray and then move on. Don't kill ur self before u die just because FCSC called who and did not call who. I believe those of us who deserve the job and were not called or yet to be called will either be called upon soon to do what others have done or be called to a greater office by some other commission aside FCSC. I was shortlisted too and had to do a trip from Ibadan city to Abj. I Have what on a norm people will term an excellent result from an excellent institution with an excellent brain to God be the glory. Should I now start panicking because FCSC is yet to summon me for a job that I deserve? If I get it in times to come fine and if otherwise, a better offer is coming. So in essence my fellow hopers, what ever ur hands find doing now, do it well in dignity, honesty and transparency. Life is good and only for those who believe it is!! Congratulations once again to us who will get APLs at last!!!!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.