Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (842870 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
usy0410:
Gud day everyone. for those of us that did the interview and waiting to be called for documentation, it is cristal clear that the documentation have been concluded and no more except for candidates from kano and jigawa states. This is what i confirmed from a reliable source. I congratulates those that did d documentation and I wishes myself and others who haven't all d best in our respective future endeavours.
Yes we are here for Jigawa and kano we want to here latest news about successful candidates.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
That's means this forum is only remain for Jigawa and Kano lol.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
We had some state from S/S not received a text like Jigawa and Kano

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
This is my sign out... At least I can now rest, knowing I didn't make the list.

For my Kano and Jigawa pals, wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
usy0410:
Gud day everyone. for those of us that did the interview and waiting to be called for documentation, it is cristal clear that the documentation have been concluded and no more except for candidates from kano and jigawa states. This is what i confirmed from a reliable source. I congratulates those that did d documentation and I wishes myself and others who haven't all d best in our respective future endeavours.
d recruitment procedure is nt pure they waste people time going to abuja for interview when they know they have their candidate to give d job too
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sufillah(f): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
sufillah:
If you were not called for documentation, wait for this year application and apply again. If you doubt, come to room 329 federal civil service commission and make enquiring.
I said it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by murtala123: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017

This is my sign out... At least I can now rest, knowing I didn't make the list.

For my Kano and Jigawa pals, wish you all the best.

Success is the problem but failure is the formula. You can’t solve the problem without knowing the formula. If yesterday did not end up the way you wanted, just remember God created today for you to start a new. God gives the best to those who leave the choice to him.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gabaih(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Those of us that went for the documentation shud keep praying cuz I learnt that a lady from Taraba who did her documentation was called by fcsc that her name wasn't on the master list. This means that she would not be offered APP embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
gabaih:
Those of us that went for the documentation shud keep praying cuz I learnt that a lady from Taraba who did her documentation was called by fcsc that her name wasn't on the master list. This means that she would not be offered APP embarassed embarassed
that list is the most important thing I said it here on this thread. You can do documentation a hundred times but if your name is not on your state's master or selected list forget it.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by medulla01(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
yahmaid04:
that list is the most important thing I said it here on this thread. You can do documentation a hundred times but if your name is not on your state's master or selected list forget it.
nawa
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nuhu(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let them conclude this their wahala and let's every one go and rest. Shukenan!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
medulla01:
nawa
i dont get u
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abujabir24: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who's saying everyone has done documentation expect Kano and jigawa? Borno hasn't done theirs too.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Aderojuabiodunl: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Any real info about APL?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
gabaih:
if her name was not there, how come she was called? or did she just go there on her own to document?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
usy0410:
thanks and God bless you. God will surely see you through

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
For those of us that did documentation, we should pray hard. People that didn't do interview and documentation are confidently expecting appointment letters. All is well

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
gabaih:
can you kindly explain more, I don't get to understand why fcsc would call her when they are the same people runsing those stuff. Person tire sef
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by freezone4real(f): 4:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Abujabir24:
Who's saying everyone has done documentation expect Kano and jigawa? Borno hasn't done theirs too.
How sure are you that no body was called from Borno?
I guess Kano people have not done their own because they have the same Commissioner and there is currently no commissioner for them.

Any Whatsapp Group for this?
Pls add me up 08035960229
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
gennylota:
For those of us that did documentation, we should pray hard. People that didn't do interview and documentation are confidently expecting appointment letters. All is well

It all depends on how anyone chooses to see it, the bottom line remains that it is possible...whether by political connection as in the Nigeria of today or by positive affirmations as in the great secret scrolls of ancient times or by faithful belief as in the religious practises of time everlasting...it is indeed possible and beyond that, anything is possible...it is never over until it is finally OVER.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Eigaso:

It all depends on how anyone chooses to see it, the bottom line remains that it is possible...whether by political connection as in the Nigeria of today or by positive affirmations as in the great secret scrolls of ancient times or by faithful belief as in the religious practises of time everlasting...it is indeed possible and beyond that, anything is possible...it is never over until it is finally OVER.
you are very much right

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by noelle1: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
According to my contact at FCSC, sms /documentation have NOT been sent to all successful applicants. The entire process is being delayed due to the ongoing Promotion exercise being conducted by some senior staff at PSIN Kubwa -same people incharge of issuance of APLs.
The exercise will soon be concluded (this month) and the recruitment process will recommence. So keep faith people, until APLs are issued and all vacancy slot filled , its not over yet.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jamila12345: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
noelle1:
According to my contact at FCSC, sms /documentation have NOT been sent to all successful applicants. The entire process is being delayed due to the ongoing Promotion exercise being conducted by some senior staff at PSIN Kubwa -same people incharge of issuance of APLs.
The exercise will soon be concluded (this month) and the recruitment process will recommence. So keep faith people, until APLs are issued and all vacancy slot filled , its not over yet.

This Government lacks planning. They don't seem to be conscious of time. Like the new entries don't have work waiting for them. One should be looking at August

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by motivationspika(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
I was at Civil Service Commission last thursday there at Wuse Zone 3, Abuja in order to see things for myself and made sure i see the Commissioner Representing FCT/Niger but i was told they were at PSIN, kubwa conducting promotion exercise for officers between Levels 14-16, and that it was going to last up until the 17th of July. I called him through somebody who had his contact that same evening. I told him i heard people had been sent SMS to come do documentation and we have not heard anything about those that applied Engineering under the Ministry of Works, Power and Housing AND under the Ministry of Transport. His response: "The result will be out next week(which is this week). I dont know what he meant by that statement. Anything tomorrow, i will give his call a try. Also, i got to learn that, that you were not called for documentation does not mean you won't be offered Appointment, and that some will only do documentation after the issuance of Appointment Letters. In my little opinion, i would say let us all keep our fingers crossed until appointment letters start rolling in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
motivationspika:
I was at Civil Service Commission last thursday there at Wuse Zone 3, Abuja in order to see things for myself and made sure i see the Commissioner Representing FCT/Niger but i was told they were at PSIN, kubwa conducting promotion exercise for officers between Levels 14-16, and that it was going to last up until the 17th of July. I called him through somebody who had his contact that same evening. I told him i heard people had been sent SMS to come do documentation and we have not heard anything about those that applied Engineering under the Ministry of Works, Power and Housing AND under the Ministry of Transport. His response: "The result will be out next week(which is this week). I dont know what he meant by that statement. Anything tomorrow, i will give his call a try. Also, i got to learn that, that you were not called for documentation does not mean you won't be offered Appointment, and that some will only do documentation after the issuance of Appointment Letters. In my little opinion, i would say let us all keep our fingers crossed until appointment letters start rolling in.
this piece of info is just perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
ok
yahmaid04:
this piece of info is just perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Laughing....
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
michael26:
Laughing....
good for your health
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by michael26(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the info motivation speaker...

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 4evavic: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2017
noelle1:

I hear U broo..

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Anzabur(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Una no wan talk about batch B? They never shorlist our names to even go for the test,na waaaoo for una,na waooo... undecided
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eigaso: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Anzabur:
Una no wan talk about batch B? They never shorlist our names to even go for the test,na waaaoo for una,na waooo... undecided

My fellow applicant, let's us be encouraged to hold a strong faith and look beyond their protocols of tests and interviews but to look towards what we really want which is the appointment letter in our hands. With tests and interviews, we are subject to disqualification meaning that we only qualify when they say so since they set the rules and standards irrespective of our qualifications, expertise, experience and professionalism but looking forward to appointment letters in our hands with all the faith we believe is what matters now. Let us speak it, believe it, confess it, pray it in our individual faith and talk it into reality. Wishing us all the very best. Cheers guys!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.