Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (838914 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Gben102:

Are u trying to encourage or discourage people. Kindly note that everybody can't go for business it now depends on the part u choose. Let destiny choose, don't use yr deficiency to discourage people here.
deficiency i know im way more qualified than what they even require, but the truth is ugly, but has to be said, all i subsume is that no hollistic hope should be given to gaining the job or even going past the application stage. never put all ur eggs in one basket. so if i were u i would multi task and stop the wishful thinking. what can i say im a REALIST.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kazrem(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Rukayat08:
pls oooo, i mistakenly deleted my application and i tried to reapply and its not going thrum its saying 'we're sorry you have already submitted that' pls what am i expected to do?
You deleted it from your device not the application database. If it was it wouldn't say what it said.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rukayat08(f): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Kazrem:

You deleted it from your device not the application database. If it was it wouldn't say what it said.
oh ok, mind at rest now. although i already saved it on my pc for printing.
thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Rukayat08:

oh ok, mind at rest now. although i already saved it on my pc for printing.
thanks
You better re apply, I don't know how some people can be giving wrong advice conveniently.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by udiman: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2016
pls the link provided for DPR.gov.ng .when using your phone andiord how do you upload your documents nysc,certificate degree.pls I need answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 2el(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
hello pls, I registered on the federal civil service portal 2week back, wanted to print out my form but I didn't see anything on profile again

cc Rukayat08
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kacinoroyal(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
2el:
hello pls, I registered on the federal civil service portal 2week back, wanted to print out my form but I didn't see anything on profile again

cc Rukayat08

Check well, if it's not there re-apply fast
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by owolabiolakunl(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pls guys help me. I'm having difficulty submitting the form. After filling the form and I click on submit, it ends up showing one error message like that. When is the best time to fill the form?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
owolabiolakunl:
Pls guys help me. I'm having difficulty submitting the form. After filling the form and I click on submit, it ends up showing one error message like that. When is the best time to fill the form?
2am-6am

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by owolabiolakunl(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Neroski:

2am-6am

Thanks man!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by oroprince: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
VOJA:

Sorry bro., It might be due to your type of phone/browser used in accessing their site. Kindly switch to a desktop browser/PC or simply go to Chrome Mobile browser and click on "Enable Desktop Site"

I wish you goodluck

I use Google chrome browser on my pc
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rukayat08(f): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2016
2el:

cc Rukayat08

yes you should re apply
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rukayat08(f): 12:46am On Oct 29, 2016
femi4:
You better re apply, I don't know how some people can be giving wrong advice conveniently.

i have tried tore apply twice, its tellimg me ihave already submitted. that means my info is already on their database. so i will just print out the one i already saved on my pc.
thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by olutoyiin: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello guys I nid urgent help:what's the date format for date of birth and how do I input the salary per annum.
My application isn't going o because of these issues
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Henrolla(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2016
i have two questions regarding this federal civil service recruitment. first, i hav a permanent voters card but the number on the card is not showing clearly anymore, how can i proceed with the registration?..

secondly, can someone apply more than once for different positions, since one can b qualified for more than one of the available jobs?

please someone should reply me ASAP cos i'm supposed 2 complete my application 2day
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by dammyllare(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
While we wait for this job to come, we can be making extra profit through this platform
Presently I work with a team whose brains have been of help... Am unemployed but am an mmm participant started with sum of 22k last 2months and now I make 60k weekly on mmm.... If you need me to put u through on our methods, contact me on 08039150966 and I will be of help to my fellow job seekers
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by owolabiolakunl(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2016
After I clicked on submit, I was able to view my form and make necessary changes if need be. I even saw my application I.d no and my vacancy no. Those that mean that I have sucessfully submitted?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by BuzyBrain(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2016
owolabiolakunl:
After I clicked on submit, I was able to view my form and make necessary changes if need be. I even saw my application I.d no and my vacancy no. Those that mean that I have sucessfully submitted?

No, you haven't angry sad
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kacinoroyal(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2016
owolabiolakunl:

Yes you have
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by olutoyiin: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2016
olutoyiin:
Hello guys I nid urgent help:what's the date format for date of birth and how do I input the salary per annum.
Abeg make una help me o especially those who have submitted
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by VOJA(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2016
Henrolla:
i have two questions regarding this federal civil service recruitment. first, i hav a permanent voters card but the number on the card is not showing clearly anymore, how can i proceed with the registration?..

secondly, can someone apply more than once for different positions, since one can b qualified for more than one of the available jobs?

please someone should reply me ASAP cos i'm supposed 2 complete my application 2day

Firstly, try and look carefully whether there's a way you can get those numbers on your Voter's Card. They are written vertically on the left side of your card, before your passport. If you can't get it, resort to using a Driver's Licence or National Identity Card(if you have any).

Secondly, you're free to apply for more than one Job Positions but not in the same ministry.
That's clearly their instruction.

I wish you goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by VOJA(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2016
olutoyiin:

The format is as follows:
Month/date/year
E.g 05/29/1990

Best of luck!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Rukayat08(f): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
olutoyiin:
Abeg make una help me o especially those who have submitted
for date of birth, click on month followed by year and lastly the day. the salary figures should be typed together e.g 50000 and not 50,000.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by olutoyiin: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rukayat08:

for date of birth, click on month followed by year and lastly the day.
the salary figures should be typed together e.g 50000 and not 50,000.
Pls is not still going should I include per annum or how
Pls I need urgent help
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kacinoroyal(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
olutoyiin:

Pls is not still going should I include per annum or how
Pls I need urgent help
just put if it's 200k write 200000
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Adebasy: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
pls i registered but i was unable to view my portal
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ocheche247: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
please people I have filled and submitted my application and I heard people talking about reference number. is it vacancy Id or what. how many digit is it? I have not seen anything like reference number. urgent response please. thanks.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by just2simple: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
shocked I did mine blw 6pm to 8pm and it went thro tongue
owolabiolakunl:
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
pls hw do i print my form out. i heard dat u must print out sometin......... please helppppppp ooooo, 2moro is 30th
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Raphafire101: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
oroprince:

i wasted my time and filled and submitted but it is telling me 'you can view, edit,...' I clicked to check but the same message is showing. Really frustrating!! Any advice pls?
be patient and try again
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by femi4: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
profsod:
pls hw do i print my form out. i heard dat u must print out sometin......... please helppppppp ooooo, 2moro is 30th
Print in view mode. Relax the deadline is on Monday 31st Oct
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by IDEALCASH(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
profsod:
Very easy, log in to your portal, click on application then click on view, when your form is display, right click the mouse, you will see option to print or save page from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.