Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. (988 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure (one Word For Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bella please make this anonymous.

Since we have been married I have always stole from my husband, at first I never thought of it as stealing, because I assumed what was his is mine also. Sometimes I’d take money from the wardrobe, his pockets, briefcase, it started with minimal sums and it’s escalated over the years.

There was a time I took over 50k Naira, when he asked I didn’t mean to deny or point accusing fingers but I jokingly told him to ask his younger brother who was staying with us at the time, he didn’t only asked, he beat the hell out of that one, and when money continued missing he sent him packing.

I am not a thief, I just don’t know what’s wrong with me, maybe it’s because my husband is the stingiest man I know, but is that enough reason to steal from him? He has the money but doesn’t release either for feeding or the kids’ school fees, does that justify why I steal from him?

We have a teenager who stays with us and she’s the one who currently suffers it all, when money goes missing, my husband pounces on her like a leopard, beats the living daylight out of her but the poor girl doesn’t know anything, when he’s done beating her, I pet her, buy her things and tell her she never has to worry for anything again, but my conscience has been nagging me, she’s still a little girl and doesn’t deserve to suffer for my sins, do you think I should send her back to the village?

Talk2Bella

Nothing justifies your act, but blaming it on others that’s just plain evil. You decided to turn yourself into a thief in your own home but you can’t even be the adult and own up to it instead you allow others suffer.

Your husband doesn’t give you money for the kids and for the house, doesn’t he ask you where you get the money from to pay for fees and feed the kids {or maybe this is a cooked up story to justify your act} you and your husband needs serious help.

You might have a kleptomania problem without even knowing, let’s hope it doesn’t escalate one day and you begin to steal from others who aren’t your husband.

Tell your husband the truth and tell him your reason for doing all these, apologize to his brother and the maid, they don’t deserve the cruelty you and your husband have melted on them.

This is a hard world, don’t let your ego, pride and theft make it harder for others.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/i-steal-from-my-husband-and-blame-house.html
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Some women can steal ehn !

That's how one of my ex searches my wardrobe in the guise of arranging it. They are never satisfied even if you give them the whole world.

So I learnt to always do the needful, clean up my pockets when ever she's coming especially when I'm not in the house.
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Barney11: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nawa for you, na so change reach your side madam. The Barney.
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
wizzyrich:
Women can steal ehn !

That's how one of my ex searches my wardrobe in the guise of arranging it. They are never satisfied even if you give them the whole world.

So I learnt to always do the needful, clean up my pockets when ever she's coming especially when I'm not in the house.

You sef cheesy cheesy
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

You sef cheesy cheesy
No be my fault, some women don't have heart at all. That's why its good to treat them the way they want to be treated.
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
U r possed
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by eyinjuege: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
You are simply a thief, and a wicked woman laying false accusations on the doorstep of others.
Barawo banza!!! undecided undecided
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
You be household barawo shikena.
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
No be today women spoil this world.
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
No be today women spoil this world.

Please don't start
How women take spoil the world? undecided
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Please don't start How women take spoil the world? undecided
Smh, is it still a news to youundecided
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by bamac(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
You steal from him without any other person attached might somehow be justified, but those you attached is a no no. Change your ways and get a job too.
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, is it still a news to youundecided

Hell yeah grin
Re: I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
bamac:
You steal from him without any other person attached might somehow be justified, but those you attached is a no no. Change your ways and get a job too.

Had an uncle his wife stole from all time when we were kids

Stingy man he won't even drop money for food always spending on women but never his family

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Abstaining From You... / Lagos Girl For Serious Relationship / Ladies: Would U Accept A Sanitary Pad Frm Ur Bf As A Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.