Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

"Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says (56374 Views)

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Spotted Wearing £15,000 Chopard Diamond Wristwatch / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by nextprince: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Can you imagine how you are glorifying a Thief. What business does that thief do that she can afford such Watch
Funny how people think. So in ur wacked opinion, u think these people even go to boutiques. U may be surprised that she doesn't even know the worth of that watch ~gift. It is the poverty stricken ones that have time to be assessing the worth of dresses and jewellery worn by others. For business, find out donations she has received from programmes organised either by her or in her name.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by LeslieChow(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why calculate the price of the watch using N545:$1? Are they saying she bought the watch yesterday or that the watch is just a recent release by Choppard.

Granted, it is an expensive watch but calculating the value at dollar rate of 545 is just creating sensationalism.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by NairaMaster1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
Where is fxstus kxamo?

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by shegzee43: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Take jersey no.6
Lol. Friday Ekpo

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by gidjah(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmm I comment my reserve,anything special that this watch can do that my cheap 10k wrist watch can't pls?

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by shegzee43: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Please change this your poverty stricken way of reasoning! Because you and I may not be able to afford such a watch or be gifted such expensive items is no reason to become a green eyed hater!

Her husband declared assets of over N300m what is there if he buys his wife an N8m watch? So she is now a thief even as a presidents wife? So every business woman, chick, wife or politician in nigeria that owns one is also a thief by your logic! See your life? All because you want to wail! Sanu.........

It means if you have 300,000 Naira you can invest 8,000 naira on a wrist watch?

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by nextprince: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
She wears that wristwatch while northern kids don't have drinking water
So even if it is a gift, it should be thrown away or be donated to state water boards because some kids don't have drinking water? How many Bayelsans/Riverians have access to good medical facilities when PEJ was using stolen $31m for her medicals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Reference(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
willibounce1:
Women and their wahala....see as she is causing unnecessary problems and criticism for her husband.. they just like stupid and senseless show off. You want to raise funds yet you wear extremely expensive accessories everywhere you go... how do we believe you s
Don't want to squander the funds you raise.

Women are generally like that. Care free, short term tunnel visionaires and thinkers. Cannot grasp the weight of their actions. Always living for the moment. Your country is on its knees. You are going with a begging bowl to 'outshine' your benefactors knowing well the international informal media will slam you for this. Look at the human being called PEJ. Your husband is severely blamed for crashing the economy and is under a microscope for potential corruption and you effectively clear every doubt of your character and disposition by openly struggling with the state for money even a child knows cannot be yours. Women.... making life impossible for their men....

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by rusher14: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
What is the evidence it is a Chopard?

A picture taken from afar?

What is the evidence it is a genuine Chopard?

When was it bought?

Where was it bought?

Who bought it?

Where is the receipt?

The reason why SR does better than all these unknown rags is that they come with full, indubitable evidence not this dem say dem say rubbish talk between mama Nkechi and mama Tayo.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Abacha's loot is coming home, her next wrist watch and bag will be expensive enough to buy Osun state and every living thing in it. grin
e gbami see as this guy destroy osun...

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by AntiWailer: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Evidence of corruption should be shown and if found culpable they should jail her.

Using an expensive wristwatch if traced to her before they assumed office is none of my business.

If she abuse her office in any form to enrich herself,, then evidence should be sent and she should be jailed.

Thats al.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Bujumbura(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
nextprince:

Funny how people think. So in ur wacked opinion, u think these people even go to boutiques. U may be surprised that she doesn't even know the worth of that watch ~gift. It is the poverty stricken ones that have time to be assessing the worth of dresses and jewellery worn by others. For business, find out donations she has received from programmes organised either by her or in her name.
Aisha buhari is a Thief

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
I said it...haters will never have a sound sleep over this woman...and am still waiting for Mr fayose too because nah Halliburton money she still DEh spend

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by andyanders: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Anybody that posted this has no job at hand.

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Obumorji(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
And hausa people won't talk on NL again! It's not mama peace..... ndi ala.

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by benzems(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
imhotep:
[size=18pt]No be today this kworopshon start na cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by raphew2014: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Can you imagine how you are glorifying a Thief. What business does that thief do that she can afford such Watch
Can you help us on where she has stolen from.

Hatred is really a Diseases.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by goldedprince: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Too cheap for s first Lady. I expected s Rolex datejust or patek phillipe or a Cartier.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Chaleeee: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Please change this your poverty stricken way of reasoning! Because you and I may not be able to afford such a watch or be gifted such expensive items is no reason to become a green eyed hater!

Her husband declared assets of over N300m what is there if he buys his wife an N8m watch? So she is now a thief even as a presidents wife? So every business woman, chick, wife or politician in nigeria that owns one is also a thief by your logic! See your life? All because you want to wail! Sanu.........

Her husband declared over N300 million but lied that he's not worth more than N1million prior to the election. A liar is a thief. The wife of a thief is a thief.

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Forwetinnah: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Shame (not change) begins with Booooohari and his household
Greed is definitely their middle name
Aisha wears such and Patience is being trailed upandan
I can't wait for these thieves in sheep's skin to leave office so we can hear how much they looted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by uvalued(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
The rock solid zombie defence squad i expect here soonest. grin cool

Jersey no.2 (left back) --- Ngene Ukwuewu omokharo
Jersey no.3 (right back) --- Hungar badt odegbami
Jersey no.5 (full back) --- Omen nkaa okala
Jersey no.4 (defensive midfielder) --- sarrkki ugbade

]
just come read comments laf ... i luv naija pips

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by uvalued(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
i pray your Z don't get to this level
chai this images harsh oh grin

2 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by cjrane: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
Take politicians serious at your own peril , they may be represented by different symbols Ala broom ,umbellra,chicken,corn etc

[size=14pt]Wetin concern me?
Is it not una money she is spending? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin While hunger dey wire una.

Yes, say it louder Sai Buhari, Mr integrity that isn't corrupt and does not have corrupt friends.
I thought you guys also said they lived austere, modest lives? By the time they finish with Nigeria and it's economy, you will all be eating from gutter and their dining table will be made of gold.

Buhari is buying expensive designer shoes, his wife is wearing the most expensive jewelry on the planet, while they are telling you to make sacrifices for Nigeria because "Change begins with you" ....and you naively believe them because you call yourself a zombie?
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Brayss(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Guy 2b sincere is too expensive,i dnt care abt were she gt the money to purchase a kind of watch,imagine in this kind of recession people are suffering,she can sell it to feed million of people who are diein of hungry,but Allhamdulilah am still tanking God abt my own if u saw wot i ate today am highly sure u wll pity me,i unplog an unripe pawpaw and startd eatin like a goat when the hunger is too much,av heard abt many player who sell the award like cristiano just to help a charity talkless of wife president nd she saw how people are suffrin

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by RealBae: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
The lie they sold to gullible mofos like you
She enter which US

Did you see the way dem dey broadcast Dullardiho anytime he travel to US...? A whole president wife enter US not even CNN, BBC, even our local champion here Channel TV carry d news, na only Sahara desert show una phooshopped picture and ZOMBIE raised to power 100 like you be jumping upandan.

Oma se o

When she return nko? Who show you say she don land for airport abi na Mediterranean see or back yard she take come back.. Mtcheeew

Receive deliverance from ZOMBIE spiritual sickness

If na Mama Peace mata now, una go jump in like hungry lion dey talk, e don reach Mrs Dullardiho mata , you dey go defence

Receive another spiritual bathing from Zombie sickness

YEYE DEY SMELL

Funlordjnr:
grin

See some bitter _twats already condeming the woman over a non issue! 1st these frustrated bonobo monkeys claimed she could not enter the u.s because she is corrupt......now as she don fall in yankee dem don turn to gucci stylists in order to only dey check the price tags of all her kaya! Chai!

Shoe this, watch that, versace headtie, calvin klein toothpick, armani toothpaste? Which kind bad belle be dis na?

Did her husband not declare assets of over N300,000,000? So what's the problem? So other wives of presidents don't wear chopard or carry hermes bags? Even rich teenagers across the world use such items Talk less of a 1st lady!

Abeg make una no allow una suffer head lifestyles and unending painment to cause una to remain eternally foolish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by nsilordgmail(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Take jersey no.6
and ramdris, the biggest zombie spoted with jersey no 6 is confused on which position to play

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by seguno2: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
ericsmith:
pls can yu tell us how she steal our money,......hw can sum1 wu as neva held any public post steal public funds.

Is this logic also applicable to PEJ?
You should tell MaguN's EFCC.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by sweetgala(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

See some bitter _twats already condeming the woman over a non issue! 1st these frustrated bonobo monkeys claimed she could not enter the u.s because she is corrupt......now as she don fall in yankee dem don turn to gucci stylists in order to only dey check the price tags of all her kaya! Chai!

Shoe this, watch that, versace headtie, calvin klein toothpick, armani toothpaste? Which kind bad belle be dis na?

Did her husband not declare assets of over N300,000,000? So what's the problem? So other wives of presidents don't wear chopard or carry hermes bags? Even rich teenagers across the world use such items Talk less of a 1st lady!

Abeg make una no allow una suffer head lifestyles and unending painment to cause una to remain eternally foolish!

Some people seem to forget this lady is gainfully employed and for over a decade has been running one of the most successful beauty therapy schools and boutique in Abuja and Kano (not sure if kano or kaduna)

If the likes of linda ikeji and all these yeye actresses a n afford expensive bags and travel first class multiple times a year I see no reason Aisha Buhari shouldn't
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Tonyreal49(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs. (NIV, Deuteronomy 15:7-cool

And you're waisting money on material things
when your brother's and sisters are suffering

3 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by metallisc(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
Take politicians serious at your own peril , they may be represented by different symbols Ala broom ,umbellra,chicken,corn etc

i go soon start my own party... our symbol go be cucumber! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.