Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

"Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says (56363 Views)

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Spotted Wearing £15,000 Chopard Diamond Wristwatch / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by nortcentrallord(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
fuckboy:

lol how far guy

cheesy good. How are you?
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I'm good brob
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I'm good brov
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
seguno2:

Kindly provide the link to the story of Aisha's wealthy home and what she made before becoming First Lady.
Thanks.

her father his alhaji mohammadu ribadu,,he is d first nigeria defence minister n her mother is frm ankali family renowned farmers n textile giant owners ...
you call her empty headed yet she obtained degree n masters,,yu z wu is she,,even wikipedia acknowledged her family background... patience has family,,wikipedia does nt even knw existed.
wikepedia acknowledge her as a buisness woman ,,but madam peace has no business career column.
you call her empty headed ,,she speaks gud english n safe us all of bullets we all survived frm madam peace.. pple now commit succide rather than killin themselves. i can go on n on !! u get eye read 4 ursef

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Buhari
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
cjrane:

[size=14pt]Wetin concern me?
Is it not una money she is spending? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin While hunger dey wire una.

Yes, say it louder Sai Buhari, Mr integrity that isn't corrupt and does not have corrupt friends.
I thought you guys also said they lived austere, modest lives? By the time they finish with Nigeria and it's economy, you will all be eating from gutter and their dining table will be made of gold.

Buhari is buying expensive designer shoes, his wife is wearing the most expensive jewelry on the planet, while they are telling you to make sacrifices for Nigeria because "Change begins with you" ....and you naively believe them because you call yourself a zombie?
[/size]
o boi you get comprehending issues o , how my post carry resemble zombie comment ..........wallahi you deserve hunching
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by KAYPWAIZ: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
like i even care... cool
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by sfinkzslot(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
EFCC over to U
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by bashydemy1: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bujumbura:
She wears that wristwatch while northern kids don't have drinking water

I just can't imagine how some of you use your brain, You believe anything as far as it suit you guys... Did you see the name of Aisha watch? Did you see price tag on it? The last time i check no drinking water in Otuoke and they have their son in power for 6yrs. Their daughter inlaw build over 10billion naira hotel in Bayelsa, 5billion naira in Abuja but they don't have drinkable water.
Re: "Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I'm good bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together / Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.