Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire (15115 Views)

Latest Jobs In Nigeria On Careernaija - Apply Now! / Someone Help!! Please How Do I Change My Country To Nigeria On Linkedin / Be Our Guest At The First Civil Society Awards In Nigeria On June 29th. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by logicab: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
cococandy:

Still trying to understand you
As long as it's not so important, don't bother. smiley
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by logicab: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
banmee:

So, saying categorically that i live in Germany is satirical. Ok. I get you. And yes, based on the degraded society you are used to and live in, Nigerians behave in murderous groups as evidenced on a daily basis. I assure you first hand, in other normal societies, they don't. You know why? unlike Nigeria where you can get away with murder, you will spend decades behind bars in a structured society.
This guy, drop it already. Go to the hood in the US. The grime. You think African Americans will call the police? Even go to trailer parks where you find the so called "white trash". Do you think they will call the police? They exact their own form of punishment which includes murder; and they don't care whether they go to jail or not. And indeed some do get away with it as nobody talks to the police. Now, this is the first time I am speak of non-Nigerians. So, once again, Nigerians will behave like Nigerians where ever they are found in groups and one of such behaviors is jungle justice.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
logicab:
This guy, drop it already. Go to the hood in the US. The grime. You think African Americans will call the police? Even go to trailer parks where you find the so called "white trash". Do you think they will call the police? They exact their own form of punishment which includes murder; and they don't care whether they go to jail or not. And indeed some do get away with it as nobody talks to the police. Now, this is the first time I am speak of non-Nigerians. So, once again, Nigerians will behave like Nigerians where ever they are found in groups and one of such behaviors is jungle justice.

Now you are just arguing for the sake of it. No one has said that crimes don't happen in other countries. What we are saying is, how is it possible that a group of people will publicly execute suspects on almost a daily basis with zero repercussions. Things like that don't happen in normal societies. You are just whipping up conjectures just to further an irrational argument and it has zero basis. This is the problem. Because you are used to absolute rubbish, you honestly believe it prevalent in all societies. It is not. I almost feel sorry for you. Can you imagine millions of Nigerians having your kind of thought process? That country is doomed. And just so you know; 911 is on speed dial of every one here. We call the cops. We don't form a mob.

2 Likes

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. For example YOU!
Next time when you feel the need to quote me, read my post thrice before rushing to comment. That was no comment of generalization but a specific one directed at the Nigerian who twitted that sh1t!

So madam no sense, before you call my comment half-sensible, be sure you have enough sense to match mine.

Aww why so pained?
Sit on a knife if the truth hurts you bitterly okay?
It is nobody's fault you're stuck in Naija and still wretched.

Have fun with the knife.... faceless thing!

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by logicab: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
banmee:

Now you are just arguing for the sake of it. No one has said that crimes don't happen in other countries. What we are saying is, how is it possible that a group of people will publicly execute suspects on almost a daily basis with zero repercussions. Things like that don't happen in normal societies. You are just whipping up conjectures just to further an irrational argument and it has zero basis. This is the problem. Because you are used to absolute rubbish, you honestly believe it prevalent in all societies. It is not. I almost feel sorry for you. Can you imagine millions of Nigerians having your kind of thought process? That country is doomed. And just so you know; 911 is on speed dial of every one here. We call the cops. We don't form a mob.
Tell me more please... undecided
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ucheokpara100(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
until we realize Nigerian are 40 percent the problem the whole world are facing.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
mamawin:
really? studied or lived in London?

Pa Awo started his politics in London when he formed Egbe Omo Oodua which later transformed into Action Group. The fight for independence meant they had to return home.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
spikesC:

With all due respect, please restrict your ignorant and blatant lies to yourself or any forum it would never be seen.
Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani can be accused of any bullshit you guys like but would forever be the amazon that brought advancements, security, actual developments and prosperity to Enugu state.
/
What did Chimaroke do?
He built the Ebeano tunnel (just like the crap Rochas is building in Owerri). He built the Teaching Hospital behind Polo Park. He moved ESUT to his Agbani town. He dualized Chime Avenue into an aesthetic nightmare and forced residents to repaint their houses. He built the link road connecting Independence Layout and New Haven. What else?

It is on record that Chimaroke took hooliganism, cultism and thuggery to the highest level. He armed thugs that terrorized Enugu citizens for years thinking that Enugu is his fiefdom. Residents lived in fear and terror. Whoever dare criticize that egomaniac never lived to tell his/her stories. There were random hits organized and carried out in Government House official vehicles. I heard that EFCC dealt him some major financial blows after his exit from the seat of power.

Compare all the mediocre projects he did with what Chime did in 8 years. Gov. Chime is the best thing that ever happened to Enugu state and I am speaking as an outsider. The quality of work is highly commendable. We hope Awka in Anambra will be transformed as well.

\
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by amicable09(f): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
evegran:

Aww why so pained?
Sit on a knife if the truth hurts you bitterly okay?
It is nobody's fault you're stuck in Naija and still wretched.

Have fun with the knife.... faceless thing!
**claps melodramatically** grin grin grin
How can stupidity be so obvious! If I were you, with my face 'flaunted' in foolishness just like you have it displayed here, I would have bowed my head in shame and read the initial post THREE TIMES like advised. It's a pity sha that your fish brain won't teach you to save face grin.

Usually, I get DONE with your likes after two posts but for you because your 'iti' is deep seated, I'll do 3! My third post will be a lecture on comprehension skills - for free! You won't be able to afford it, so I'll save you the embarrassment of being humiliated next time when you quote a smart lady like me.

First off, my initial post read thus;
'SOME people are just clowns'
First line, opening sentence. What does that mean? What did your public school primary 3 teacher explain in class when you failed to understand the simple passage that was read in class? Of course you don't remember, your memory span is too low, that clearly explains why you quoted someone who never mentioned the word 'all' anywhere in her original post. But not to worry, it is because our paths will cross someday, Seun created this forum.
Thank him in camera. cheesy

In my next lecture, I'll expect you to come to class with a pocket dictionary. Call the 98% successful diasporans you know to contribute money for you to get one. Once you get it, quote me!

NOTE: Without it, you'll continue to fail the test of comprehension.

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
banmee:

Europeans have been setting fire to refugee shelters and killing them for ages. Mark you, there is no death penalty in EU. To say that mob justice is a Nigerian thing is not true.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
ATERI:

Europeans have been setting fire to refugee shelters and killing them for ages. Mark you, there is no death penalty in EU. To say that mob justice is a Nigerian thing is not true.

Guy, are we talking about the 18th century or the modern era? Up to the late 50's there were lynchings in the south in the U.S. No one is arguing that it did not happen. What we are talking about is, in this day and age, what with all the knowledge online and in social communities, Nigerians still believe it is ok to murder people in groups with no repercussions. At least i believe you went to school to learn and not make mistakes made by other races. What will it take and how long do we give Nigerians to learn. Half a century? Oh wait. It's already half a century. Maybe in another 50 years. My fingers are crossed.

2 Likes

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by mamawin(f): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
ATERI:

Pa Awo started his politics in London when he formed Egbe Omo Oodua which later transformed into Action Group. The fight for independence meant they had to return home.
ok. thanks
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by rosalieene(f): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
amicable09:

**claps melodramatically** grin grin grin
How can stupidity be so obvious! If I were you, with my face 'flaunted' in foolishness just like you have it displayed here, I would have bowed my head in shame and read the initial post THREE TIMES like advised. It's a pity sha that your fish brain won't teach you to save face grin.

Usually, I get DONE with your likes after two posts but for you because your 'iti' is deep seated, I'll do 3! My third post will be a lecture on comprehension skills - for free! You won't be able to afford it, so I'll save you the embarrassment of being humiliated next time when you quote a smart lady like me.

First off, my initial post read thus;
'SOME people are just clowns'
First line, opening sentence. What does that mean? What did your public school primary 3 teacher explain in class when you failed to understand the simple passage that was read in class? Of course you don't remember, your memory span is too low, that clearly explains why you quoted someone who never mentioned the word 'all' anywhere in her original post. But not to worry, it is because our paths will cross someday, Seun created this forum.
Thank him in camera. cheesy

In my next lecture, I'll expect you to come to class with a pocket dictionary. Call the 98% successful diasporans you know to contribute money for you to get one. Once you get it, quote me!

NOTE: Without it, you'll continue to fail the test of comprehension.
Rotflmaooooool
This is getting interesting!!
That girl has met her match. Mrs WhyAreYouSoPained. that's all she ever get to say grin

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
banmee:

Guy, are we talking about the 18th century or the modern era? Up to the late 50's there were lynchings in the south in the U.S. No one is arguing that it did not happen. What we are talking about is, in this day and age, what with all the knowledge online and in social communities, Nigerians still believe it is ok to murder people in groups with no repercussions. At least i believe you went to school to learn and not make mistakes made by other races. What will it take and how long do we give Nigerians to learn. Half a century? Oh wait. It's already half a century. Maybe in another 50 years. My fingers are crossed.

I know we are all frustrated about the state of our nation, but I refuse to accept that Nigerians are more unruly, disorderly and criminal than others. I read through this thread to be sure of what you are saying. And, trust me, I`m talking of here and now

You seem to believe that mob justice only happens when Nigerians kill an accused in Makoko, but corps in America shot blacks to death anyhow without any justice for the bereaved. If you shot dead my teenage son on his way to super-market and the police that shot him goes scot-free, am I going to feel better than that teenage son lynched in Nigeria for stealing mobile phone in Lagos? Or a case of 5 white youths running after a black or Pole in London, butchering him to death ( Stephen Lawrence in 1993, Arkadiusz Jozwik in 2016 ). In what way is this worse than the situation in Nigeria, in view of the fact that racism in Metropolitan Police often stands in the way of speedy prosecution and resolution? Then there is the question of how to punish a murderer. EU says don`t kill the killer, would this be acceptable as a good form of justice in America, for instance?

Neo-Nazi set fire to the house of a Turkish family in Germany in 1993, killing 5 members of the same family. Justice for them was sending the killers to maximum of 15 years in jail, meaning they are likely to get out in less than ten years. I can`t remember the details of the case in 1996 in the same Germany when 10 people were killed and no single person was prosecuted. Today, from Sweden to Germany, Greece to Slovenia far-right groups are setting fire to refugee centres and getting away with it. Refugees are no criminal, yet they are killed recklessly all over Europe as we speak.

There is absolutely nothing in Nigeria that makes us more abnormal. Societies are imperfect, it is just the degree of imperfection that varies. I repeat: mob justice is mob justice- it simply means you are getting away with murder. No difference to me whether it`s done by Washington police officer or a Berlin neo-Nazi. Most crimes are punished in Nigeria through the judicial system, that is the most important commonality with the rest of the world.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
mamawin:
ok. thanks

You are welcome!
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by mamawin(f): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
ATERI:

You are welcome!
@your moniker, sounds familiar
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
mamawin:
@your moniker, sounds familiar

Really?
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by 190theclown: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerians wen de house wen be duns?

Its very true nau ... Nigerians abroad and the ones at home are not mates in anyway

wetin good for nigeria sef if not cheap beer and cheap t.o.t.o grin

any other thing de there?

2 Likes

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2016
ATERI:

I know we are all frustrated about the state of our nation, but I refuse to accept that Nigerians are more unruly, disorderly and criminal than others. I read through this thread to be sure of what you are saying. And, trust me, I`m talking of here and now

You seem to believe that mob justice only happens when Nigerians kill an accused in Makoko, but corps in America shot blacks to death anyhow without any justice for the bereaved. If you shot dead my teenage son on his way to super-market and the police that shot him goes scot-free, am I going to feel better than that teenage son lynched in Nigeria for stealing mobile phone in Lagos? Or a case of 5 white youths running after a black or Pole in London, butchering him to death ( Stephen Lawrence in 1993, Arkadiusz Jozwik in 2016 ). In what way is this worse than the situation in Nigeria, in view of the fact that racism in Metropolitan Police often stands in the way of speedy prosecution and resolution? Then there is the question of how to punish a murderer. EU says don`t kill the killer, would this be acceptable as a good form of justice in America, for instance?

Neo-Nazi set fire to the house of a Turkish family in Germany in 1993, killing 5 members of the same family. Justice for them was sending the killers to maximum of 15 years in jail, meaning they are likely to get out in less than ten years. I can`t remember the details of the case in 1996 in the same Germany when 10 people were killed and no single person was prosecuted. Today, from Sweden to Germany, Greece to Slovenia far-right groups are setting fire to refugee centres and getting away with it. Refugees are no criminal, yet they are killed recklessly all over Europe as we speak.

There is absolutely nothing in Nigeria that makes us more abnormal. Societies are imperfect, it is just the degree of imperfection that varies. I repeat: mob justice is mob justice- it simply means you are getting away with murder. No difference to me whether it`s done by Washington police officer or a Berlin neo-Nazi. Most crimes are punished in Nigeria through the judicial system, that is the most important commonality with the rest of the world.

I think you are confused as to the definition of jungle justice or mob justice. Jungle justice is a situation where people summarily mett out executions of perceived suspects and there is no consequence to the people who engage in it. This is why Nigerians have the nerve to take pictures of themselves doing it. What you are talking about are crimes committed in a nation. Every Country in the world has crime but not every country does jungle justice. When have you ever heard that anyone in Nigeria was arrested for doing it? That is the difference bro. And you might wanna change that mentality of yours. You have been so immersed in the rot for so long you don't realize the extent to which Nigeria is phucked up. It is absolutely reeking with filth.

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by spikesC(m): 3:13am On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

I think you are confused as to the definition of jungle justice or mob justice. Jungle justice is a situation where people summarily mett out executions of perceived suspects and there is no consequence to the people who engage in it. This is why Nigerians have the nerve to take pictures of themselves doing it. What you are talking about are crimes committed in a nation. Every Country in the world has crime but not every country does jungle justice. When have you ever heard that anyone in Nigeria was arrested for doing it? That is the difference bro. And you might wanna change that mentality of yours. You have been so immersed in the rot for so long you don't realize the extent to which Nigeria is phucked up. It is absolutely reeking with filth.

How many times are you going to educate these people. Go and sleep nah, haba

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2016
spikesC:

I have to try na. Can you imagine a situation where there are millions and millions of people like ateri walking around and thinking the way he does in Nigeria. How do you expect the country to get better. Someone has to tell them the hard truth. To them, what they are used to is normal, which is why he holds the opinion that Nigeria is no different from any other civilized country. Can you imagine that?
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

Yea, jungle justice can only happen in Nigeria where thugs kill for fun and invite the Inspector General of Police and court judges to join them in celebration!
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2016
spikesC:

Most educated people would see no difference in a society that tolerate mob justice because of incompetence and the one that tolerates it because of racism.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2016
ATERI:

Yea, jungle justice can only happen in Nigeria where thugs kill for fun and invite the Inspector General of Police and court judges to join them in celebration!

Please show me where in Germany or france or the U.S, where people confidently walk around taking pictures of themselves killing another human being. https://www.360nobs.com/tag/jungle-justice/

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

Please show me where in Germany or france or the U.S, where people confidently walk around taking pictures of themselves killing another human being. https://www.360nobs.com/tag/jungle-justice/

Every unlawful killing is the same!
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2016
ATERI:

Smh. I hope your mentality changes because if million of Nigeria think like you, the country is doomed. Solving a problem means understanding the problem first. If you don't understand the gravity of the problem, how do you solve it?
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

Smh. I hope your mentality changes because if million of Nigeria think like you, the country is doomed. Solving a problem means understanding the problem first. If you don't understand the gravity of the problem, how do you solve it?

Another innocent black man has just been shot dead in Oklahoma. Please get in touch so as to know that is not you, Mr America!
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
ATERI:

Another innocent black man has just been shot dead in Oklahoma. Please get in touch so as to know that is not you, Mr America!

Guy, You have zero comprehension skills. Quote anywhere where i said that there is no crime in America. Read my lips; There. . .is. . .crime. . .everywhere. . .in. . .every. . .country. . .in. . the. . .world.. . .but. . .you. . .don't. . .see. . .mobs. . . gathering. . . together. . .taking. . .pictures. . . .while. . . .they. . . .execute. . .people. . . .and. . . then. . .post. . .it.. . on. . . social. . .networks. I hope you can understand this since i broke it down barney style. Smh.
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by ATERI(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

Guy, You have zero comprehension skills. Quote anywhere where i said that there is no crime in America. Read my lips; There. . .is. . .crime. . .everywhere. . .in. . .every. . .country. . .in. . the. . .world.. . .but. . .you. . .don't. . .see. . .mobs. . . gathering. . . together. . .taking. . .pictures. . . .while. . . .they. . . .execute. . .people. . . .and. . . then. . .post. . .it.. . on. . . social. . .networks. I hope you can understand this since i broke it down barney style. Smh.

And yet another black man shot dead in North Carolina. Nice that it is not your turn yet. Each and every black murdered in this way left home telling their loved ones that they would be back soon. But your clumsy reasoning means that it`s far better for police to execute innocent blacks than for lawless yobs to kill a thief recklessly

James Byrd Jr was picked up from the street and tied to the back of a truck in Texas. White racists then drove the truck for another hour as he was begging for mercy. Three white men continued to drive the truck until James Byrd was shredded. This was 1998 and that is the American society that you live in and still have the audacity to talk about impunity in Nigeria.

The violence against innocent blacks continue till today, with your so-called police officers doing worse than civilian racists. Since you and I started this chit-chat, 2 innocent black men had been murdered.

Please, spare me your boring repetition. " Crime happens everywhere", my foot!

Bye and try to stay safe in your violent jungle!
Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by banmee(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
ATERI:

And yet another black man shot dead in North Carolina. Nice that it is not your turn yet. Each and every black murdered in this way left home telling their loved ones that they would be back soon. But your clumsy reasoning means that it`s far better for police to execute innocent blacks than for lawless yobs to kill a thief recklessly

James Byrd Jr was picked up from the street and tied to the back of a truck in Texas. White racists then drove the truck for another hour as he was begging for mercy. Three white men continued to drive the truck until James Byrd was shredded. This was 1998 and that is the American society that you live in and still have the audacity to talk about impunity in Nigeria.

The violence against innocent blacks continue till today, with your so-called police officers doing worse than civilian racists. Since you and I started this chit-chat, 2 innocent black men had been murdered.

Please, spare me your boring repetition. " Crime happens everywhere", my foot!

Bye and try to stay safe in your violent jungle!

Go school una no go go. Learn una no go learn. Crimes happen in every country. Show me one instance where a group of people in Europe and or America, have come together to murder someone in public, stay and take selfies and casually stroll away with the police not even investigating it. I will send you $5.00 wink if you can give me an example of that kind of scenario in this day and age.

3 Likes

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by cococandy(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
ATERI:

Actually it's not. Both are bad alright but there's a huge difference between a racist policeman killing a black man or two mobs/gangs/cults going at members of the opposing clan to eliminate themselves and a society where normal everyday people will gather around to beat or burn someone to death because of an accusation (most times unproven) then go back to their normal lives like it's nothing. Without even acknowledging that they are committing a crime.

Pls stop the pointless argument. It doesn't look smart on you.

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Living Abroad Tweeted That Has Set Twitter Nigeria On Fire by spikesC(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
banmee:

I have to try na. Can you imagine a situation where there are millions and millions of people like ateri walking around and thinking the way he does in Nigeria. How do you expect the country to get better. Someone has to tell them the hard truth. To them, what they are used to is normal, which is why he holds the opinion that Nigeria is no different from any other civilized country. Can you imagine that?

I don't have to imagine it. I was born and bred in Nigeria. Lived there for 22 years of my life before moving out.
Illiteracy is the biggest problem in my beloved country and something drastic has to be done about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aero Airline Staff Protest At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Help Nairalanders, My Work Place Dilemma. / 11 Things That Will Make You A Superstar Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.