Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown (43442 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by madridguy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
God will comfort you.

gudbadgyal:
My swt cousin. If only you were alive now. I would av shouted "sis, them dey talk abt u for nairaland oo" but no, I can't find you anywhere near me anymore, we can't question God. He alone knows why he took u from me. RIP sis. I miss u every moment
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by banmee(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
martineinstein:
what could be the cause of her kidney failure..she isnt bleach...i dont know if she drinks alcohol..she must have taken the wrong drugs...

R.i.p ,sis

Nigerians don't care about their health. A normal person must go for medical check up every year. High blood pressure is the number one cause of heart attack and kidney failure. It creeps up on you and you only find out when it is too late. This is why they call it "the silent killer".

R.I.P to the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Missyetty(f): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace, this is so sad
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by FarKhalipha16(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2016
itsop:
A 20 year old Miss Ashley Ezeiyi, who emerged as the beauty pageant winner of Miss Geoffrey Okoye University (GOU), Enugu State just months ago died on Friday of Kidney related problems.

A vibrant and social personality, she was known as before she met her untimely death, the lovely lady was buried amidst uncontrollable tears over the weekend, with Friends giving tributes and others refusing to acknowledge the truth that a rare gem has been lost

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/how-20-year-old-nigerian-model-lost-her.html?m=0

May her beautiful soul find mercy before the creator
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by FarKhalipha16(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2016
madridguy:
God will comfort you.
So she even be your cousin ... God will comfort your family
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by eyinjuege: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Why are so many young people suddenly dying of kidney related problems in Naija?

Are there some toxins in the water or food that people haven't taken notice of?

So many stories of young folks coming down with kidney diseases and injuries.

Abeg, epidemiologists, Ministry of health take note...

1 Like

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Gkemz: 1:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Eeya... such a young lady. Life cut too short. May her soul RIP embarassed
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by mekuyor: 3:08am On Sep 20, 2016
may her soul rest in peace but still donbilivit.
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by saintfrank(m): 4:03am On Sep 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by AKPARAJA: 4:52am On Sep 20, 2016
From Ashley Nwosu to this other Ashley I think people should avoid this ASHLEY of a name.RIP

1 Like

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by 9jatatafo(m): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
embarassed

BTW,
Don't they have elders in their village.
Why is it youths (17-22yrs) were seen at the burial site.
Many were just they to take pics and tell their own story.

Kidney problems are usually not acute /hot cases.
Early diagnosis and treatment would have save the poor girl.

Old people are not supposed to bury their young in our society. Mind you most food we are consuming are genetically modified foods and they have the ability to shut down internal organs in minutes without notice
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by flamingREED(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2016
That's how one perished the next day after she was crowned the 'queen' at a carnival in Rivers State.

Not knowing that it was a crown of death, she was mysteriously destroyed; a girl of stature and cuteness.

I pray God enables her family to come out of such excruciating grief.
Amen.

Beware of mammy water adornment, parade and exaltation.

Ecclesiastes 12
1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Marlvin(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Bless her soul .
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
embarassed

BTW,

traditions differ, in my place when a young person dies, the old members of the community don't go to the burial ground or even drink water or food at the burial, back to the topic, rip to the dead
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by osarenmwienda(f): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
embarassed
BTW, Don't they have elders in their village. Why is it youths (17-22yrs) were seen at the burial site. Many were just they to take pics and tell their own story.
Kidney problems are usually not acute /hot cases. Early diagnosis and treatment would have save the poor girl.

are you from Nigeria? she's just twenty+ watin elders dey do there? even the parents can't be allowed there ... it is duty of the young the bury the old not the opposite....
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by abdeiz(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2016
khaymillers:
I remember when I first met with you for the first time I was attracted to your astonishing beauty at that time@nigeriacampusconnect asked me to provide a list of all top frshers in the school, your name was not just first on the list but best on the list blah blah blah blatant rubbish what kind of rubbish attributes are these to a dead person. The person who made these attributes must be ridiculously mad. He/she couldn't find something sober to the heart than those nonsense rubbish. So annoying. RIP my dear. Don't mind that fool that couldn't find something better to tell the media about you.
She was only remembered for her beauty.
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by ericmooret: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2016
RIP
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2016
osarenmwienda:

are you from Nigeria?
she's just twenty+
watin elders dey do there?
even the parents can't be allowed there
it is duty of the young the bury the old not the opposite....

Oh the young buries the old and also buries the young?

So who do the old Bury?
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by stan83: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Every parent prayer is for there children to bUrry them not the reverse.
kenonze:
embarassed

BTW,

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by ifeomaekol(f): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
My swt cousin. If only you were alive now. I would av shouted "sis, them dey talk abt u for nairaland oo" but no, I can't find you anywhere near me anymore, we can't question God. He alone knows why he took u from me. RIP sis. I miss u every moment
so sorry about your cousin, may God give you, your families the grace to bear her demise. Pls take heart.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by jackie3B(f): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2016
RIP beauty
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Muhsinkhan:
Love and Death, both come uninvited.
very tru. worst is dat she must hv tld some of her friends she has kidney issues but dey ignored her n now she is late dey re shouting rip. no one will shout rip for me cuz with or without my frndz, I will survive my present predicament.
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by olurock123: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2016
RIP....

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Muhsinkhan(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
very tru. worst is dat she must hv tld some of her friends she has kidney issues but dey ignored her n now she is late dey re shouting rip. no one will shout rip for me cuz with or without my frndz, I will survive my present predicament.
I like that, u sound strong. Iron Lady
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by kessco(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:

May her soul rest in peace. We were neighbours in the estate back then.

1 Like

Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Toks2008(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
embarassed

BTW,

In Africa culture we usually pray never to see the site of our children grave so that was expected.
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Muhsinkhan:

I like that, u sound strong. Iron Lady
Lol not iron lady o but I trust God.
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
RIP to d dead... cry
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by Muhsinkhan(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Lol not iron lady o but I trust God.
That's good u have faith, we all need it in these trying times.
Re: Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown by jennifer22(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:

May God give to u the strength to bear the lose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / Video Of Nigerian Prof. Austin Nwagbara That Made Ghana Sack Him / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.