Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu (32597 Views)

Benue May Cut Alignment With North Over Killings / Budget: N16bn Padded In Fashola’s Ministry – Senators / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by basadenet: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
But Nigerians shouted and objected to merging three ministries together then, but our Defacto Presido refuse.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:
Buhari should swallow pride and think of Nigerians and draft Bath Nnaji to take over power ministry. It's only the Igbos that can change this country.
Are you fuckinggg serious? Only the Igbos can change the country right? Okay, only the Northerners can rule the country. How does it sounds? Stupid right? That's exactly what you spew..
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by rose54321: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
They just want to remove him for. petroleum so that Buharis COS and northern peeps can run the place.

I pity Nigerians that voted for this man.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Bigboss111(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:
Buhari should swallow pride and think of Nigerians and draft Bath Nnaji to take over power ministry. It's only the Igbos that can change this country.
Funny, remember, they also failed to vote for CHANGE and the change has come. But the same Igbos, or most of them, are happy with the activities of the Niger Delta Avengers. I know Igbos are not lazy people but I wonder why they always think of Biafra instead of how they can join hands to build Nigeria. I then wonder how Nigeria will be great if we failed to recognize peace and unity as enshrined in our National Anthem.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by labeerson: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
samsono30:

Who told u dat light u're seeing is 2-3hrs per day, dats a total lie, light has improve so don't be an enemy of progress, atleast all Fashola needs is encouragement, what do u av to say abt othr ministers that no body even knw they are in government nw? So pls let's ration comments on ever minister not just somebody that is even trying is best to fix thngs around. When av any topic come up abt othr ghost ministers on this Nairaland? All complain is abt Fashola God bless Nigeria nd Fashola.
Please sir, always speak for yourself and your environ. I hardly use 3hrs light in a day here, stop generalizing stability of light as if everybody in Nigeria is now enjoying uninterrupted power supply
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Chukazu: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Buhari need to go back to london for a quick check up. Fashola is d only Buhari minister that is alive atleast this little power wey i dey see for my house is a testimony to that.

and don't you think it would be better for him to focus squarely on that power instead been distracted by other portfolios?
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by harshake1: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
this will be better i agree with this and it should be implemented immediately
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by billyG(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:
kachukwu,ngige,onuh no b igbo?
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by KissCODE(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Buhari need to go back to london for a quick check up. Fashola is d only Buhari minister that is alive atleast this little power wey i dey see for my house is a testimony to that.
The little power wey u de see na because of rain the is overflowing hydro power plants. It has nothing to do with Fashola. Wait until we enter dry season then you will understand.
However, as u said... Fashola is the only minister who has something in his brain to offer though he is yet to offer them.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by asamaigho(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
facelessangel:

I tot u guys wanted biafry.
U guy are comfusing me.
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mtcheeeew.. Confused human beings undecided
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by moshould(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fashola dey try, but 2 good heads are better than one...up Kachikwu
Re: Buhari May Cut Fashola's Ministry To Give Way For Kachikwu by la20la12: 3:36am On Sep 21, 2016
make i piss

Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos / Poll: Stop Harassing Opposition Leaders, US Congress Warns Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)