Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (35131 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Jamariwolff(f): 1:22am On Jun 19, 2018
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by ehix89(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2018
The misunderstanding you guys had was quite petty, call him and apologise, i'm sure he'll do same as well. Go get your friend back

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by philcz(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2018
SMH

8 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by 1realBobby(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Bamz(m): 2:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff,

Two wrongs don't make a right. Conflicts make relationships stronger. Make that call, pour out your heart and don't mince words.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.
Send me a pm I gat sometime 4 U darling tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 19, 2018
So weiten come concern us?

60 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Attention seeker that's what the OP is

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Yoshy: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...

SMH

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by SoapQueen(f): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Best friends do not break up. You guys would make up soon jare.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Sixteen2012: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Invest your time to read your books..... So that you will pass.. Life is not about slaying. You were lucky if its me eh.

29 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by cassidy1996(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2018
you love him

17 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by piippa(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

That's what some friend's are for. Some take swipes at you, some mock you, it's left for you to prove him or any other person wrong. Getting angry because someone mocked your academic performance is a waste of emotions. Your friends who criticize you constructively and tell you the truth are better that those you applaud your mediocrity.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by akinyemi0103(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2018
mayb nigga is been candid wif u but u termed it dat he z makin fun of u.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Timekeeper: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Bad person, discrediting Sumone for your own Credit...... It's bad, very bad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Timekeeper: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

If this is an advice, you are not a good person.... Jamariwolff don't even try this guy.... Very bad advice... Discrediting Sumone to give ursef a credit

18 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Alexander4real(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Ouch I guess you probably over reacted and maybe he didn't mean to make fun of you, at least I was told to see the positive side of criticsm and allow it to make me stronger
Here's my advice you should wait for some few days and see if he would call you or approach you and just maybe you'd get over him or Just call him and tell him you're sorry and why you acted so.

Peace out

6 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by lanrezy: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2018
1.maybe he cracked a joke that your CGPA can't flash mtn to mtn 2. or probably said your CGPA looks like R.Madrid's odds

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by pafo(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2018
The simple truth is no one should ever make a joke out of someone else’s misfortune. A quite low CGPA is unfortunate and fun should not be made out of it. He is wrong and you have nothing to apologize for.

If he doesn't see his wrong, then he doesn't care as much as you thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Unluckrees(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2018
If ur best friend doesn't mock you, who will?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Only your best friend has the right to mock you over your academic performance among many things.

You no well

C'mon unblock that number

Yeye

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Olodo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Jethrolite(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I ca0n't get my proud self to apologise right now.
Made fun of your performance for what reason? You pushed too far, you were both wrong. Chill and unblock him but say nothing. You didn't have to push it to the extreme, if you ever get into speaking terms again. Let him know you expected better from him and not him kicking you while you were down. Do not apologise for anything you did, you are not the only one that misses those fun night chats. You need to preserve your dignity, keep your head above water and focus on your studies. You are not a kid any more and should know exactly what you want from life by now and standards you need to maintain to attain such.

I wish you the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Authoreety: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Gud
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by philip0906(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Pvssy ass n1gga

10 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by omoadeleye(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

We know your type

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Smtcheeeeew, useless post

4 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by colonist(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
so how is This my business now.....mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Learn the act of apology, it would do you good....

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by hardon1(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Too bad we only hv kids in nairaland these days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.