Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) (19725 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby In London (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) / Emir Sanusi Meets Pope Francis In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
abokibuhari:

the children of allahh are our major threat to world peace...
Keep shut!
I knew i was gonna find a fool like you around the corner..well i know your parents were still kids or unborn when we had christian terrorist groups,disturbing the world peace.
Foolishness in you people will make you condemn islamic countries engaging in battle but will praise isreal for doing same.
Silly set of people stinking with hypocrisy.talking about peace as if you know what it entails.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by abokibuhari: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Keep shut!
I knew i was gonna find a fool like you around the corner..well i know your parents were still kids or unborn when we had christian terrorist groups,disturbing the world peace.
Foolishness in you people will make you condemn islamic countries engaging in battle but will praise isreal for doing same.
Silly set of people stinking with hypocrisy.talking about peace as if you know what it entails.
seen!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by fakati(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
All hail kukah the PDP Bishop and able emir let the spirit of peace and tolerance be felt among your subjects

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by nnokwa042(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
NNVanguard:
If only the followers of this two great religions will allow their God to fight for themselves, this world will be a better place.

Let their be mutual religious tolerance.
we chritians dont know anything about the so called islam we only know about jewish religion thats all tell muslims to stop sucide bombing

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by nnokwa042(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Keep shut!
keep defending islam while they keep killing tomorrow they will be looking for christian country to run to after they finish distroying thier countries syria libya afganistan pakistan iraq yemen bangladesh mali somalia and many more

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
keep defending islam while they keep killing tomorrow they will be looking for christian country to run to after they finish distroying thier countries syria libya afganistan pakistan iraq yemen bangladesh mali somalia and many more
Well its my duty to defend my religion wherever and whenever.
But i will never defend any form of terrorism carried out by any extremist in guise of religious war.
Moreover,what i wont accept from our people from the other side is their high level of hypocrisy..

Is it today that the world started having conflicts and war?
The first and second world war,does it have anything to do with Islam..you guys should learn to approach issues objectively. Your hypocritic views about Islam wont help your religion neither. The records are there.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by nnokwa042(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
TeamSimple:

Well its my duty to defend my religion wherever and whenever.
But i will never defend any form of terrorism carried out by any extremist in guise of religious war.
Moreover,what i wont accept from our people from the other side is their high level of hypocrisy..

Is it today that the world started having conflicts and war?
The first and second world war,does it have anything to do with Islam..you guys should learn to approach issues objectively. Your hypocritic views about Islam wont help your religion neither. The records are there.
first and second world war is war between europe and fellow europe so how did muslim come inside did they attack muslim countrie to convert them?so why re muslim killing thier fellow arabs in middile east cus they re christian or the way muslim re killing christians in the north

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
first and second world war is war between europe and fellow europe so how did muslim come inside did they attack muslim countrie to convert them?so why re muslim killing thier fellow arabs in middile east cus they re christian or the way muslim re killing christians in the north
Take to google and type
The anti balakas. Do that now please

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by amurx(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2016
If we can actually practice this.. Then world will be a better place

1 Like

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by Laid2001: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2016
So why the noise when Arabs kill Arabs. Just like you think Europe kills Europe during first and second world war (which is wrong history anyway).

The genocide of Bosnian Muslims was by Christians, the Anti balaka, the Lord rebels and the greatest of them all the CRUSADES were all Christian based wars by Christian terrorists.!

nnokwa042:
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Even on the Internet they are still violent #islam
kennie1312:
You no get sense?
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
This man just dey fresh and fine more since he became king. Enjoyment galore
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by Mpanyi: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
jmoore:
Your message should be for Muslims only.
Unfortunately fear will not allow him
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by nnokwa042(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Laid2001:
So why the noise when Arabs kill Arabs. Just like you think Europe kills Europe during first and second world war (which is wrong history anyway).

The genocide of Bosnian Muslims was by Christians, the Anti balaka, the Lord rebels and the greatest of them all the CRUSADES were all Christian based wars by Christian terrorists.!mr man u got muslims in bosnia today they re independent u said anti balaka how can muslim rebel remove president of a country not with standing muslims re only of 15 % of that country, so where re the christians of turkey today ? They were all killed by turkish muslim, ooh u think there no christians in before in saudi arabia? They were all killed by ur so called mohamed so dont just say what u dont know

Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by Buhariisah(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
naturally some people are threats to d society.if you don't have something good to comments is better to say nothing, all we need now is settlement of differences not creating another grudges BTW religion
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by Jetjacky(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Serious... Nigeriais in bed with the world government....
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by Boldstar(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
DerKaiser:
Funny that an African royalty attends a world conference dressed as an Arab. Lol.

What then would Arabs wear if Africans are now stealing their image?

Good thinking. Perhaps you don't know that Sanusi is not just a royalty but a religious leader. His position serves both. But then it's permissible for the Bishops to wear their regalia but not permissible for Sanusi to wear his
Re: Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) by Boldstar(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
mesoprogress:
See how simple archbishop of Canterbury dressed. Sanusi almost looked like a mpasquerade.

Do you notice the Bishops, the Arch-Bishop and the Cardinal all dressed alike? But then it's permissible for the Bishops to wear their religious regalia but not permissible for Sanusi to wear his

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Igbo And Hausa Which Is Easier To Learn? / East African Hairstyles / Thunder Bolt (Magun): Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.