Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes (2441 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / 5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by trapQ: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
i believe the latter is the one you were gonna quote grin
SmellingAnus:
Lol... So who is trapq and who is trapqueen77 grin
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by SmellingAnus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
trapQ:
i believe the latter is the one you were gonna quote grin
interesting.... I still don't believe this.... I need to hear from my best friend trapqueen77 that you are not the same person.... I will really be shocked if both of you are different lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 27, 2016
SmellingAnus:
interesting.... I still don't believe this.... I need to hear from my best friend trapqueen77 that you are not the same person.... I will really be shocked if both of you are different lipsrsealed

Boo... I only have 1 moniker atm grin so chilax my love, tatz not me... wink
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by HMZi: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2016
The 'no strings attached' and 'wild sex'.... paying for pvssy is low but i like am..
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by MENTORCH(m): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2016
The worst aspect is that a lot of men don't know they are currently married to a former runs girl or dating one. Women know how to package themselves. I give them hand in that department.
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by trapQ: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2016
lol...okay. Happy "shocking" grin grin
SmellingAnus:
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by SmellingAnus(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Boo... I only have 1 moniker atm grin so chilax my love, tatz not me... wink
ok Boo.... Thanks for the clarification
Re: Reasons To Why Some Men Prefer Prostitutes by SmellingAnus(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
trapQ:
lol...okay. Happy "shocking" grin grin
Lol....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life / Photo: So Kim Kardashian Can Dress Modestly Like This? / Someone Helped Me Pull My Blouse Down From Behind In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.