Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) (11880 Views)

Buhari Holds Meeting With King Of Jordon, King Abdullah II / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by stephenduru: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2016
BOKO HARAM: WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS IN DE-RADICALIZATION PROCESS, SAYS PRESIDENT BUHARI

President Muhammadu Buhari has disclosed that advances being made against Boko Haram insurgents go beyond degradation through just force of arms.

Speaking at a bilateral meeting with President Jacob Zuma of South Africa, Monday in New York, on the sidelines of the 71st Session of the United Nations General Assembly, President Buhari said, "the de-radicalization process is also going on, and we are achieving some measure of success. Even suicide bombing is becoming rare, as the local people are themselves rejecting indoctrination by the insurgents."

The President assured existing and potential investors in Nigeria of adequate protection of their lives, investments and property, as the security situation in Nigeria is now very much better and conducive.

President Buhari said Nigeria was working hard to diversify the economy and expressed willingness to collaborate with South African businessmen especially in the areas of mining and agriculture, for the mutual benefit of the two countries.

In his remarks, President Jacob Zuma of South Africa recollected his visit to Nigeria earlier this year which he described as "very successful.” He added that he was interested in the promotion of economic and trade partnerships between the two countries.
At another bilateral meeting with President Macky Sall of Senegal, both President Buhari and the Senegalese President expressed their happiness at the good cropping season being experienced in their countries as it portends bumper harvests which will ultimately translate into an enhancement of the quality of lives of their people.

The two Presidents also reviewed the situation in Guinea Bissau and concluded that political leaders in the country need to make sacrifices to guarantee peace and development of the country.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
September 19, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/buhari-holds-bilateral-meeting-with.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:50am On Sep 20, 2016
I am very proud of you Abu Zahra. Long life the people's president.

Hafizu illahi minkuli Sharihi, insu wajinu President Buhari.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2016
God bless u Pmb

God will keep you to fulfill his divine mission on Nigeria

Baba Pls don't be deterred

Pls be strong for our generation yet unborn to enjoy

Baba finally that criminal called Kanu of Ipob should not

Be released & there sponsor dasuki

Thank u baba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Buhari & unproductive meetings are like...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & unproductive meeting are like...
Comfirmed Wailer spotted.

By there words we know them

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

Thank God I still have sense of my own...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2016
Buharri is my brother, i like him. But i wish he has common sense undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Buharri is my brother, i like him. But i wish he has common sense undecided cry
he will deliver am so confident of Pmb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by segebase(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2016
dunno wat to say
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by firstking01(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Rubbish, i pity the guys above me praising the dunder head of a confused president who can never on his own act except somebody dictates for him...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Phrankin(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Dats a good development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by gregJN: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari & unproductive meetings are like...
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2016
See respect on 3rd pic!
Nigeria is gradually regaining it respecful position unlike during the tenure of Mr drunkard

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Bilateral gisting, picture taking and shake of hands. Better if they met in abuja or south Africa. Will this handshake bring us out the recession?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2016
That's nice. Nigeria shall be great again.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2016
De two worst presi,looters
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Mrjosaphat: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Mtchewwwww, anoda useless meeting , buhari has held up to 200 meetings with 150different president, yet Nigeria present situation is worst than that of niger

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by aumeehn: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Those who are shouting Baba will deliver baba will deliver i swear dem no de buy food with their money i voted for pmb in fact i supported PMB morethan these guys! But Buhari is a failure his brain cells have expired, i have learnt my lessons, In Nigeria never trust a politician. He is busy shouting corruption corruption when here in Yola his wife gave more than 30 people job in the CBN through the back door. She recently bought a house in Yola North worth 200million naira! Buhari is a clown To all the Buhari supporters keep on shouting wailer wailer while Zahra and co the flex for England. Aisha Buhari is more corrupt than PEJ.!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by ephi123(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Hope Zuma's speech is not about to be plagiarized.
I still don't understand the point of PMB travelling all over the place when his house is on fire. Misplaced priorities. Mschew undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Good one Mr president kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by ephi123(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
Mtchewwwww, anoda useless meeting , buhari has held up to 200 meetings with 150different president, yet Nigeria present situation is worst than that of niger

Thank you. Nothing more to add. Unproductive meetings that produce absolutely no results.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2016
The dullard is at it again.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by jaymony: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2016
sarrki:

...before na lie him talk...Ur Buhari just dey sponsor Bleep up in every meeting..dey advertise failure for CNN.
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2016
aumeehn:
Those who are shouting Baba will deliver baba will deliver i swear dem no de buy food with their money i voted for pmb in fact i supported PMB morethan these guys! But Buhari is a failure his brain cells have expired, i have learnt my lessons, In Nigeria never trust a politician. He is busy shouting corruption corruption when here in Yola his wife gave more than 30 people job in the CBN through the back door. She recently bought a house in Yola North worth 200million naira! Buhari is a clown To all the Buhari supporters keep on shouting wailer wailer while Zahra and co the flex for England. Aisha Buhari is more corrupt than PEJ.!
Stay where you are,form don finish.Even photocopy no dey at all.When I say make una no vote for dis demented old fool,you guys were busy shouting sai baba.Now nah sai hungry nah I'm una dey shout.Pmb till 2023.By d time this fool finish with this country,all of una go dey run go zambia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by mooremoney(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Africa leaders with empty brains
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by chimah3(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Meetings that won't yield result...Please just come back!
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by aumeehn: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Aroh48:
Stay where you are,form don finish.Even photocopy no dey at all.When I say make una no vote for dis demented old fool,you guys were busy shouting sai baba.Now nah sai hungry nah I'm una dey shout.Pmb till 2023.By d time this fool finish with this country,all of una go dey run go zambia.
i swear this man don finish this country!! Him wife just de pack money de flex anyhow o!! Buhari is a fucking liar trust him at your own peril.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Ride on Mr.President. More Grace. . .
Re: Buhari Holds Bilateral Meeting With Zuma In New York (Photos) by GoggleB(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
I just tire for this whole matter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Must Rescue Ogun Workers From Amosun, Says NLC President / INEC Replaces 198 Card Readers, Voter Register Destroyed In Akwa Ibom Fire / Unity Fountain Closed Down For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.