Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) (12119 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Are Preparing For The Easter Season In The North. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by Slymonster(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2016
G.O for governor,not that nuisance that told lucky and esama that he is going to use Edo government money to sponsor his birthday next year...What Edo people has gotten over long time ago

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by oshorstan(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Jay542:

Pastors should be in church angry

Daniel was A prime minister, he still prayed 5 times daily. Being a Pastor doesn't stop you from becoming the President. It is even better for pastor to be a governor or in government than a thief.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by iamakeeno(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
osinbajo is just a deputy not in charge
Agunechemba1:

Don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by smartoliver(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Edo people have decided.

Pastor Osagie is the man for the job.
Forget about ovia North and South. That's the igbinedion's stronghold.

Lucky Igbinedion didn't perform upto expectation as Governor of Edo state, but trust me, he and his father has done a lot for the people of Ovia.Don't forget how Lucky's sister Omosede igbinedion won the house of rep election with a landslide in Ovia North East.

Click like for Pastor Osagie and share for Godwin Obaseki.
that moment when "like" doesn't favour you....lol. ,the moment u mentioned "Igbinedion" you killed everything,Lucky igbinedion didn't only perform not "up to expectation",he performed nothing @ all ...that dude and his family has done more harm dan good to the Edo people,they can't control us anymore..its time to end it...who igbinedion epp?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by systemz(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2016
anaton:
A section of the road appears to be patched. See the patched road after the solitary car parked at the corner of the road. shocked
It's called shadow
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by alen4smith(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2016
snazzy5050:
This op is very foolish to post in this manner... Just tell us this is another campaign pattern the foolish governor just engaged in.. When last did he commsion a project why now?? angry angry
your own foolishness is legendary.
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Osho! baba my Governor u can still do more.Crest your name on the sands of time.
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by leo97: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2016
back2sender:

Shame to PDP, see as Obaseki floor them in thier own POLL.
Edo will never go back to Eygpt and no going back to the era of cankerworms. PDP is dead and we will do thier burial on election day.
I am from Owan and i stand with Obaseki
. I have a video of owan peeps calling APC Ole when oshiomole came to campaign recently. APC will not win Edo north.
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by thomasjoe(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
While I laud gestures such as this from the Comrade Gov! I still think it is long overdue ! we need more of these
Howeever , the Candidate for APC is still clearly not a match for the PDP ! Besides Oshiomoles body language in recent times shows beyond desperation , someone in a haste to "cover up something" !
I would prefer he just continue his good works and allow his work speak for him instead of the current approach
# EDOSHALL BE GREAT AGAIN!
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by elose: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Jay542:

Pastors should be in church angry
And what is Vp Osinbanjo doing in government?
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by Jay542(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
elose:

And what is Vp Osinbanjo doing in government?
He is Prof Osinbanjo not Past Osinbanjo
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by Jay542(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Edo people have decided.

Lucky Igbinedion didn't perform upto expectation as Governor of Edo state, but trust me, he and his father has done a lot for the people of Ovia.Don't forget how Lucky's sister Omosede igbinedion won the house of rep election with a landslide in Ovia North East.

It's that bad that share is more than likes. NL have decided.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by Cvesta(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
madridguy:
EDO is our birthright.

APC.
This of course is not a road that calls for celebration..over 4years was spent in constructing that road .. a very poor road at that.. I have seen this road multiple times and I must say it reeks of poor work from 4end construction company
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by stpat1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
leo97:
. I have a video of owan peeps calling APC Ole when oshiomole came to campaign recently. APC will not win Edo north.

Even if doesn't win there he will still work there.
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by MrALIVE: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Edo people have decided.

the result is very clear to you from your "click like for osagie and share for obaseki" not sure you will survive the heartbreaking news u will get after the election
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by genearts(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Edo people have decided.

Omosede only won that election because oshiomhole did not enter that battle/contest and the GEJ sentiment. When he was ready for them in the house of assembly election, story changed.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by genearts(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
sanandreas:
Campaign strategy. Osho is a looser.

At least he is campaigning with visible projects, what is Pdp campaigning with?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by yemisat: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
anaton:
A section of the road appears to be patched. See the patched road after the solitary car parked at the corner of the road. shocked
smiles!!! patched ke. Have you ever traveled on the road and it looks as if a big plank were on the road and while you move closer, it disappears?
Re: Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) by anaton(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
systemz:

It's called shadow

Bros no vex please upgrade your contact lens to binoculars.Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Code Of Conduct Bureau Nominees / LASG Promises To Deliver Opebi-Ojota Link Bridge Project In June 2023 / Segun Awosanya (segalink) Analyses Youth Factor In 2023 Epections (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.