Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! (66633 Views)

Suspended From Work Via Phone Call / 3 Times You Have Our Go-ahead To Take A Break From Work / How Much And How Do You Save From Work Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogechieku:
If you are not a member of a cultism, a freemance, illuminati, frantanity, cabal or equivalent here, you will never have freedom of speech here talkless of reaching FP. Be told your skill is not what makes you reach fp but your membership. Believe me someone can be barred for thinking how to reach fp. You dont believe me? if you dont believe me you will believe me soon when the the occultic ushers board their jet quickly rush down here to bar me. Maybe forever. WAIT AND SEE THEY ARE ALREADY COMING
It pains me that you maybe a member and you may not know. Maybe when you start paying membership sub. you start noticing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogechieku:
If you are not a member of a cultism, a freemance, illuminati, frantanity, cabal or equivalent here, you will never have freedom of speech here talkless of reaching FP. Be told your skill is not what makes you reach fp but your membership. Believe me someone can be barred for thinking how to reach fp. You dont believe me? if you dont believe me you will believe me soon when the the occultic ushers board their jet quickly rush down here to bar me. Maybe forever. WAIT AND SEE THEY ARE ALREADY COMING

Lmao!!!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
ogechieku:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This guy don use laugh kill me today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
charix:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This guy don use laugh kill me today.
Me i don already put my hands in my back burried my head awiting the judgement that can never be appealed. I know if my case is not judged today i may be sentenced to 100 years imprisonment in nairaland prison or condemn to death by nairaland e-pistol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by bigiyaro(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sanchez01:
Absolute rubbish. This is for those who have static jobs, like taking stocks and all. The business close at 5:00pm, yet I sometimes leave the office at 7:00pm or more than that. Reason for this is because some issues are forwarded and or escalated, and one cannot just pack up and leave until it's resolved. There is a need a to address the issue immediately. That does not imply laziness.
dats exactly what the op is saying, u work from Monday to Friday or Saturday from 6am to 7 or 8pm, 25 days a month, 12 months a year, were is ur life? Out of the 24 hours in a day, u spend 16 to 18 hrs going to work, working n returning from work, it mean its ur stomach dat is meant for the food instead the food been meant for your stomach. The op is not talking about the occasional late closing from work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by HomeTutor1(f): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goodafternoon to you all. You can put your children in my trust for a standard home lesson on mathematics, Physics and further mathematics for primary, secondary and SSCE level in Lagos. My phone number is 07089340542

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by fastlane84: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
khristals:
..in this perilous times of recession and CHANGE u want somebody to flaw directives from his employer if asked to put in extra hours?

when u get fired its your family that will ask "why didnt u tell us to bring u a matrass so u can sleep in the office if need be" grin be wise!
grin
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by daryoor03(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good info. No 7 thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pogba:

Pm me....or better still contact me with the contact form on the blog
Yea I just used your site's contact form to drop you a message.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
JayTheWebExpert:

Yea I just used your site's contact form to drop you a message.........

Replied your mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by OlujobaSamuel: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pogba:

Please share it here
i will bro but not yet, i just dropped ny letter this month, effective from 1st. will give an update as soon as it's time.thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is the ideal situation as posted by the OP.But just as we have real and ideal state of gases.The real situation is most workers stay longer at workplace.
Well,as for the organization I work with,HSE is adhered to in all ramifications.Resumption time is 7am and close by 4pm.And you will not be queried if you transfer your workload to the next day once it is COB.But,you will still see some staff working late though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Teeboy22(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wow...I love this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by Zedoo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
khristals:
..in this perilous times of recession and CHANGE u want somebody to flaw directives from his employer if asked to put in extra hours?

when u get fired its your family that will ask "why didnt u tell us to bring u a matrass so u can sleep in the office if need be" grin be wise!

Your wisdom is cowardice. Life is vanity....the post is very true...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by mamawin(f): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
twentyk:
(A man returned from work at night and heads straight to the bedroom to make love to his wife.
When done, he went straight to the kitchen to fetch himself a bottle of cold drink only to find his wife there looking for something in the fridge. He asked his wife how she quickly made it to the kitchen when they've just finished making love. His wife screamed: "Aahh! That was my mother in the bedroom, she was so tired when she arrived so I let her sleep in our room". Alarmed, she ran to her mother and asked her why she didn't say anything when her husband was making love to her. Mother replied: "you know say me and your husband no dey talk"
lmao ooo. na for dis kain tin she no talk? hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by geovanni24(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
I wish Indians in Dubai are reading this...they work like their lives depends on their jobs...mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Close Late From Work! by vanb26(m): 2:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Are you good at any of these professional skills, contact us to facilitate.
www.corridorspree.com/training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / When Your NYSC Alawee Is More Than Your Salary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.