Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills (1343 Views)

Two Nigeria Girl Dancing Twerking And Displaying with there big boobs and ass / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / Linda Ikeji Shows Her Sexy Body Curves...see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by lillan042(f): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B8T2V0HaMQ

she is so hot and she got amazing dancing skills
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by Emmaoga: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by mccoy47(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oooo. Laura again! !!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
I tot everyone can dab even without a skill like...... Ooh never mind he's name.. cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by stiflerdrug: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bro idk why ion like tiis Laura.. Can't take head from her tbh.. Even if she promises to wash her mouth 902times lipsrsealed
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by NZAGHA(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Op whats wrong with you.

Where's the hot legs? I mean, fire catch the leg
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
The thunder wey go fire op dey under laura ikeji dey give am head, cheesy nothing hot in the vid.She no even sabi dab and twerk self.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
The thunder wey go fire op dey under laura ikeji dey give am head, cheesy nothing hot in the vid.She no even sabi dab and twerk self.

So u don become man? sad
Re: Laura Ikeji Shows Of Hot Legs Twerking And Dabbing Skills by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
wristbangle:

So u don become man? sad
My bangle na so i see am oo grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Unique Messages To Say You Are Sorry For Breaking Her Heart / Here Are 11 Things You Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter the love / If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy(naij) – How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.