Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno (24976 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by jrusky(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Their simplicity is appalling but unfortunately people that suppose to be the best to relate with turned themselves to a living demons that average Nigerian is afraid to near or live with this is very unfortunate.

As that man is sitting their some one can come and say its against their religion to sit with white man and want to wreck havoc.

Life is so easy and simple depending on how you take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Dexema(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
ozo13:
8most likely dey came for research.my opinion though
of course yes, I can take a wild guess that they are professors of sociology/ political science or something in that field. Nigeria and the boko haram scourge would be very good field studies.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by demsid(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keneking:
No hospital is close to their location in those pictures. I am sure those "sacrifices" on the mat are fit for human consumption undecided
The closest hospital is in Abuja somewhere in Maitama.
**** ppl wan chop food u Dey call am sacrifice.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thrash.. It is not our fault that y'all have slave mentality. The average northerner is dirty, poor and uncultured.
frenchwine:
There is one thing we can't take away from the average northerner, that's their simplistic lifestyle.
No matter their level of wealth, they keep it simple, unlike our southern friends who wouldnt mind saving up 3months salaries to purchase an iPhone 7 just to be trendy.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Keneking:

Can you eat those meals?
Their culture, their meal. Foods is a part of culture, by the way, what's odd in a meal of akara /massa and kunu (pap)?
I have eaten it and I guarantee you it's very tasty.
Do you knw some other persons would purge by just sighting or perceiving the food you eat?
Let's not disrespect other people's way of life because we think ours is better.

PS : the poster above me named Millerz is pained and has what looks like menstrual blues. Take heart ma'am, it's a girl thang , you would be alright.

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by farouk0403(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Some dull person above confuses primitivity for simplicity. What's the use in having chairs if you wouldn't sit on them? So the chairs are meant to accommodate thrash and filth but not a human's ass?

And who eats on the floor nowadays... Even poorer people have dining tables. He knew he was expecting international guests but couldn't even put his house in order. Just look at such disorderliness.

No wonder the north is still in the stone age. Smh!!

Mumu do you want him to fake his life like you always did or what do you mean?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by GMbuharii: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
"WHEN YOU ASPIRE FOR GREATNESS,GREATNESS LOCATES YOU IN NO TIME." GmBuharii.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by farouk0403(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Thrash.. It is not our fault that y'all have slave mentality. The average northerner is dirty, poor and uncultured.

sharap and Gerarahia..

fake ass b!tch

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Abagworo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Evidence that Niveria is safer now. Sai Buhari!
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Eliteklaus(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
d kind juju wen this man dey use go b state of d act o
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by ephi123(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
frenchwine:

Their culture, their meal. Foods is a part of culture, by the way, what's odd in a meal of akara /massa and kunu (pap)?
I have eaten it and I guarantee you it's very tasty.
Do you knw some other persons would purge by just sighting or perceiving the food you eat?
Let's not disrespect other people's way of life because we think ours is better.

PS : the poster above me named Millerz is pained and has what looks like menstrual blues. Take heart ma'am, it's a girl thang , you would be alright.

Word.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Eliteklaus(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
d kind juju wen this man dey use go b state of d act o.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Jonbold(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin
GoggleB:
See Oyinbo professors if na naija professor na to dey use mouth lick ground before they pass ni..
angry
GoggleB:
See Oyinbo professors if na naija professor na to dey use mouth lick ground before they pass ni..
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by mengho(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Some dull person above confuses primitivity for simplicity. What's the use in having chairs if you wouldn't sit on them? So the chairs are meant to accommodate thrash and filth but not a human's ass?

And who eats on the floor nowadays... Even poorer people have dining tables. He knew he was expecting international guests but couldn't even put his house in order. Just look at such disorderliness.

I still do eat on d floor especially if it's towon shinkafa, danwake or pancake, I find eating on dining tables annoyingly distasteful, since I dey my house I EAT ON THE FLOOR & YES I GET PLENTY MONEY BUT I BE NIGERIAN & AFRICAN FIRST. My culture eats dis way so would i

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

Chai see this olosho!
Must u open your smelly mouth to castigate their simplicity.
Oya buy him dinning table, idiot

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

Yet una wey dey advanced still dey eat ppl - abeg, go park well.

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
simplycarro:
These are standard CIA agents disguised as Professors
You may be right!

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by lanreg95(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

U got it wrong,so he shld hv used d cushion chairs for the guest to eat,hw comfortable?? On dinning tables,why cant u let pipu be nd why do u fnk some pipu carry mats along when dy go for picnic...itz dere way,they love it,they dnt complain abt it...He simply doesnt wantu fake itz lifestyle cos of international guest if sitting on mat iz wat u meant by disorderliness

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by hamzeiy: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

stup.idity is when you dont know people are created with different culture and traditions...most northerners would prefer to sit on the mat or floor to eat than to use the table..irs dia way of life. from my side its an abomination ti usw the left hand to it..but a typical westerner sees noting wrong in dt even if it is to a greater extent..we love our way of life and we aint gonna leave it because rodents like you have no history or culture...it has notin to do with primitivity but choice....mugu

2 Likes

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Village mentality. Slaves!
hamzeiy:

stup.idity is when you dont know people are created with different culture and traditions...most northerners would prefer to sit on the mat or floor to eat than to use the table..irs dia way of life. from my side its an abomination ti usw the left hand to it..but a typical westerner sees noting wrong in dt even if it is to a greater extent..we love our way of life and we aint gonna leave it because rodents like you have no history or culture...it has notin to do with primitivity but choice....mugu
@

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
I want to believe you're senile.
ItsMeAboki:

Yet una wey dey advanced still dey eat ppl - abeg, go patk well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by rabex123(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

If the prof visits your house if u have one..offer him let him seat on your dinning table simple..
Inferiority complex won kill you..dull mofo

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Your mother and grandmother are oloshos. That's why they could raise a Neanderthal schizophrenic deranged paranoid senile dimwitted psychopath.

Good luck recovering from dementia.
Eco2580:

Chai see this olosho!
Must u open your smelly mouth to castigate their simplicity.
Oya buy him dinning table, idiot
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Typical Hausa low-life scum. Not my fault you're below the food chain.
farouk0403:

sharap and Gerarahia..

fake ass b!tch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fool... Dirt and primitivity will kill you first.
rabex123:

If the prof visits your house if u have one..offer him let him seat on your dinning table simple..
Inferiority complex won kill you..dull mofo
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by rabex123(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Fool... Dirt and primitivity will kill you first.
U will be d first person to shout..culture!!!!!!
Let me tell u..even if Obama comes to this mans house he will eat like that...
What's primitivity in this they like to eat together and seat on the floor while doing it..
Ask your grand father weather dirt has killed him..I know for sure that he didn't have a clean home like that one in the picture.lol

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by oluamid(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

They have chairs for visitors who are not accustomed to sitting on the floor mat. You don't because of civilisation do away with your own way of life. You can't be more civilised than the Japanese or Chinese, yet they hold their culture dearly.

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by justmenoni: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2016
Oyinbo and been humble are like nairaland fp useless topics, lala and snake, or that jacob xuma pics(5 and 6)
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Umennajiego(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Research that Nigerians won't dare go thru
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by LoveDecay(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:

Ashawo Kobo Kobo......

Go Dubai, LSA, Japan,China

In the West, you see people sitting on the floor eating in picnics and in universities and in the train station (34 th STR).

Don't bring your mumuness here ooh , it people like you that make Westerners distrust us. When you start claiming ur not who u are, in this world where culture is cherished and even monetized.

Ashawo like you, if u go see Oyinbo girl sit for ground chop and take selfies put for Instagram, Na so una go come dey follow follow.

Go wash ya dirt pant.

1 Like

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
I didn't read your thrash. I don't converse with animals. You belong in the forest with wild beasts. Senile demented sub human. Your mother and grand mother are whores that's why you're a low-life dimwit.

Fool![b]
LoveDecay:

Ashawo Kobo Kobo......

Go Dubai, LSA, Japan,China

In the West, you see people sitting on the floor eating in picnics and in universities and in the train station (34 th STR).

Don't bring your mumuness here ooh , it people like you that make Westerners distrust us. When you start claiming ur not who u are, in this world where culture is cherished and even monetized.

Ashawo like you, if u go see Oyinbo girl sit for ground chop and take selfies put for Instagram, Na so una go come dey follow follow.

Go wash ya dirt pant.
[/b[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Amotekun: Don’t Betray South-west, Ooni Tells Personnel / How Many Units Of Electricity Can 5,000 Naira Buy In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.