Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno (24973 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:
I want to believe you're senile.
And I want to believe that you must have KURU that afflicts cannibals who eat human brain.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dumb illiterate, its called Prion disease; and its your blood thirsty demon kinsmen who have it. I have schooled you, now get lost.
ItsMeAboki:

And I want to believe that you must have KURU that afflicts cannibals who eat human brain.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:
Dumb illiterate, its called Prion disease; and its your blood thirsty demon kinsmen who have it. I have schooled you, now get lost.

Oh really, is that what you have; so how many ppl have eaten so far?
That explains why you are not aware of synonyms, having lost most of your brain power, to the extent that you are limited to functioning in only one dimension.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by EazyMoh(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Keneking:

Can you eat those meals?
I used to think you get sense. The "meals" there are just Kosai(Akara), Sallah meat, shredded meat (danbun nama) *I can't make out the yellowish stuff.
So are these strange foods to you?
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by EazyMoh(m): 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:
Some dull person above confuses primitivity for simplicity. What's the use in having chairs if you wouldn't sit on them? So the chairs are meant to accommodate thrash and filth but not a human's ass?

And who eats on the floor nowadays... Even poorer people have dining tables. He knew he was expecting international guests but couldn't even put his house in order. Just look at such disorderliness.

No wonder the north is still in the stone age. Smh!!
Madam park well! What do you know about culture? It's a cultural thing to eat on the floor and to use ones bare hands to eat.
Go to Japan they still seat on the floor to dine.
Not everyone was found barbaric, roaming half unclad, killing twins and cannibalism. Saved by the whiteman and still see his culture as ultimate and superior.
Some of us are proud of our culture and heritage.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by farouk0403(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Millerz:
Typical Hausa low-life scum. Not my fault you're below the food chain.

I don't have your time Lame b!tch.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by LionDeLeo: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
T
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=55425192][/quote]

Noted, thanks.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by LionDeLeo: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Noted, thanks.

Peace.
Re: Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno by stonemasonn: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Millerz:
Some dull person above confuses primitivity for simplicity. What's the use in having chairs if you wouldn't sit on them? So the chairs are meant to accommodate thrash and filth but not a human's ass?

And who eats on the floor nowadays... Even poorer people have dining tables. He knew he was expecting international guests but couldn't even put his house in order. Just look at such disorderliness.

No wonder the north is still in the stone age. Smh!!
Stone Age ko, Rock of ages ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Survivors Of Gas Explosion In Nasarawa (Photos) / 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle / Peter Obi, Arthur Eze, Others Storm Anambra As Maduka Buries Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.