Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? (871 Views)

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by SoftThImy1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
I always think i shouldn't have been having this thought yet. Buh it keeps coming. The kinda lady i should stick with to avoid divorce in marriage,and this have been giving me fears. I just could not help it. Am i normal?
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
SoftThImy1:
I always think i shouldn't have been having this thought yet. Buh it keeps coming. The kinda lady i should stick with to avoid divorce in marriage,and this have been giving me fears. I just could not help it. Am i normal?

You're perfectly normal son.
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
if you have the cash(money) you can marry anytime you want. but don't marry because your mates are marrying.
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

Forget my age.... Buh it didn't come to my mind to get married so soon.. tongue

So I think, we're both pretty normal joor wink

1 Like

Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by pxDharniel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
e be like say u no get book to read or work to do that's why. Na idleness dey cause all this kain tin
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by SoftThImy1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
pxDharniel:
e be like say u no get book to read or work to do that's why. Na idleness dey cause all this kain tin
Lol. Not that bro. Infact I'm a pharmacy student as you are. Buh the thoughts would not just stop coming.

Dont know what influences it tho
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by jorion(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
yes o, you are very normal. Atleast until you realise that marriage is a life sentence without parole. not to mention the panic attacks you might have during the dating period. it is all overrated
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by Neolah(f): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
You are....I'd love to get married early...good thing you are conscious of it now so you know that you have to work hard and achieve certain goals before that.
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by SoftThImy1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
jorion:
yes o, you are very normal. Atleast until you realise that marriage is a life sentence without parole. not to mention the panic attacks you might have during the dating period. it is all overrated
I think you are right.
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by SoftThImy1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Neolah:
You are....I'd love to get married early...good thing you are conscious of it now so you know that you have to work hard and achieve certain goals before that.

Thanks for that bro.
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by Rayman5(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
You are not Normal at all.................You have a medical Condition Medical consultants call DREPHMOTOSYKOLOMENTALISIS...........go 4 medical check up bro
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by vitalisdiho(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
smileyI can't say you should get marry but,check out your profile before registering yourself into marriage
Re: Am 21 Buh I'm Obsessed About Marriage. Am I Normal? by Neolah(f): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
SoftThImy1:

Thanks for that bro.
[color=#000099][/color]
u r welcome bh m NT a guy oo

(1) (Reply)

She Caught Him Red Handed / E / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After A Round Of Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.