Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,494 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Careless Can Some Women Be Not To Discover Some Secrets Of Their Husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Careless Can Some Women Be Not To Discover Some Secrets Of Their Husbands? (615 Views)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Careless Can Some Women Be Not To Discover Some Secrets Of Their Husbands? by hubtiva: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Baby and I went to a burial a few years ago. The burial nearly scattered when three different women insisted their sons must be allowed to do dust to dust on the deceased being buried. They individually claimed he was their father.

Baby and I were there. I was not told. The Clergy was confused and stopped the proceedings. He called the woman officially known as the widow. Who are they? He asked. She began to wail rather than respond. They calmed her down. She said her husband has no children anywhere. Her husband was a deacon. A righteous man. Where could these women have come from".

I was close to one of the women who brought a her son. Taking a critical look at the boy who should be about ten years, he bore a striking resemblance with the deceased. I took a furtive look at the other two boys, they also looked alike. Same nose. Same forehead. Same complexion. None of the boys could be mistaken as the son of the deceased.

Read All @ http://hubtiva.com/2016/09/20/how-careless-can-some-women-be-not-to-discover-some-secrets-of-their-husbands/
Re: How Careless Can Some Women Be Not To Discover Some Secrets Of Their Husbands? by Mann11: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
There are many secrets that will remain unexposed. If at all you expect women to be able to know their husband's secrets, it should not be secrets like properly covered extramarital affairs.
Re: How Careless Can Some Women Be Not To Discover Some Secrets Of Their Husbands? by chigbolu: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
most men are terrible when it comes to keeping secrets from their wives..its when they die the secret comes out like can of worms

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Become A Successful Flirt / Five Question You Should Never Ask A Lady / Hundreds Go Naked To Raise Money For Charity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.