Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' (779 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by broseme: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ahmad Salkida, the Nigerian journalist known to have access to top Boko Haram commanders has taken to social media to cry out.According to him,the Nigerian government has treated him so badly that he has to react.

I have been rendered homeless,deprived of my right,my life is ruined,said Salkida.See snapshots above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/nigerian-journalist-salkida-linked-to.html

Re: Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by broseme: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
FG easy!Treat him well and let him reveal more info to u
Re: Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by ivandragon: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2016
then maybe its time you revealed the truth about BH...

the reasons why it was set, the financiers, the saboteurs, the sympathizers, those who facilitated their cause, the advisers, the main objectives & other relevant information.

at least if they are going to 'take you out', its better you go out with a clean conscience...
Re: Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by OlujobaSamuel: 6:59am On Sep 21, 2016
ivandragon:
then maybe its time you revealed the truth about BH...

the reasons why it was set, the financiers, the saboteurs, the sympathizers, those who facilitated their cause, the advisers, the main objectives & other relevant information.

at least if they are going to 'take you out', its better you go out with a clean conscience...
a journalist cant reveal all that you mentioned bro, the fg should seek for how to gain his trust not threaten him
Re: Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by chemicalDisease: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Your fellow hersmen are dealing with personally.
So what do you want me to do.
Re: Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by drss2(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2016
"those who brought the beast to power will end up inside d belle of d beast". - fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Journalist Salkida Cries Out:'FG Has Ruined & Rendered Me Homeless' by ivandragon: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
a journalist cant reveal all that you mentioned bro, the fg should seek for how to gain his trust not threaten him

from his posts, I think the matter is beyond gaining his trust.

he is in a lot of mess because BH will never trust him again & would probably want to eliminate him; & the FG has obviously left him to his fate...

there is nothing wrong in him giving a tell all, after all, we all seek truth & enlightenment on all matters...

just noticed a date... 27 June....

seems its an old posts...

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri Disses Apc Nigeria's Spelling Blunder On Twitter(photo) / OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... / The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.