Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (55738 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by 19naia(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2016
If you ever see d way woman can chop Kponmo when she is desperate, you will never force woman into a desperate state around your own meat.
Word to d wise. shocked
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by lovingyouhun: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Rape is bad buh biting off one's dick is wicked.
in Jenifa's voice...... Who is you? I is Henemies? If he succeeded and gave her HIV in the process what will you say then? Abi you be rapist ni? Hiiaaaa!!!
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by TAXMASTER: 4:13am On Sep 21, 2016
INTROVERT:
SWEET.
Just Imagine say na ur Brother.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 4:43am On Sep 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Bhet <Ghanaian accent> the girl negotiating from rape to consensual sex and going on to 'intentionally' inflict harm on the man could work against her #JustSaying tho. It remains her word against his sadly sad
Really, the man has a case here.
I wonder why no one is looking that way.
Besides, they should hear the man's side of the story too.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 5:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Queentrippleb:
... If u were in her shoes, would u have allowed d man to rape u when u have an option like dat to take? Or what would u have done ?

Women playing the victim everywhere.
Like the blacks in the U.S.

I believe that place was a work place.
How comes they were found alone, if she wasn't playing along?
Or her mind wasn't made up yet?
(mixed signals things)
Then she once allowed him suck her breast on a different occasion.
If it wasn't a one time event, she had the option of reporting him, but no.
She played along.

I hate rape,never in support.

But why are there no men's rights activists or something?
Men also get victimized and taken advantage of.
What we have here is a one sided story, then what?
Everybody believed her, why?
She's a woman and men are rapists.
Huh!
How about ask the man to tell his own side of the story?
Why condemn him without a hearing?

I'm against rape but again, I'm against injustice.

Why haven't men even reported cases of sexual harassment?
I haven't heard of any.
They rarely do.
Because they're always the rapists.

This skewed system of justice needs to be looked into.
#justsaying
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Anabel(f): 5:17am On Sep 21, 2016
EpicMaurice:

is that what you'd have done grin

Yes o
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 5:19am On Sep 21, 2016
lovingyouhun:
in Jenifa's voice...... Who is you? I is Henemies? If he succeeded and gave her HIV in the process what will you say then? Abi you be rapist ni? Hiiaaaa!!!

Here's what I'm talking about.
Everybody believes he's a rapist.
Why? Because she said so.
If you think differently then you're a rapist.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by babatee126(m): 5:45am On Sep 21, 2016
Naa waa oooo
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Queentrippleb:
... If u were in her shoes, would u have allowed d man to rape u when u have an option like dat to take? Or what would u have done ?
Pls kindly read the story again.

She agreed to play romance with him. And after 3 mins, she bit it off. Look I knw she was under attack to be raped buh whoever is d judge handling that case will b in the favor of the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by tonio2wo: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Hahahaha! He has been "depricked" grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Maxvasia(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Am with you bro, body and soul
EpicMaurice:
Am i the only one wondering how sharp the woman's teeth were undecided
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Maxvasia(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2016
grin
tonio2wo:
Hahahaha! He has been "depricked" grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by KoldKash(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Next time im go apply self control.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by lovingyouhun: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2016
holyfather:

Here's what I'm talking about.
Everybody believes he's a rapist.
Why? Because she said so.
If you think differently then you're a rapist.

Serves him right! What was his sick doing in her mouth 3 things involved my dear, no woman will bite off a man's sick like that understand! Now let me educate you. 1. Only a mad woman, a mentally unstable lady will bite off a man's sick with no just cause. 2. Let's assume she is a prostitute who wasn't paid. 3. She struggled till she got tired that's the best weapon at that time my dear. You will have children tomorrow and will need to educate them on this issue what will be the best defense mechanism you will tell them about? Please let's hear it I am ready to learn. May God deliver you!!! I ask again what was his sick doing in another woman's mouth? Wey em wife? She lost? Abi MA widower the guy be? If he had simply gone to the village to marry one girl there it's 2/4/7!!! He paid for it, I'm sure he will still be having his penile organ intact!!!! I pray God may this be the story of every rapist. They so that other young boys can learn quick and avoid being castrated
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by lovingyouhun: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Maxvasia:
grin
Hahahahahahahahahahaha if holyfather is part of the gang his case shall be worse, he shall be depricked with his balls inclusive . Hehehehehehehehehehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by ajasbaba(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2016
konji nah bastard.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2016
lovingyouhun:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha if holyfather is part of the gang his case shall be worse, he shall be depricked with his balls inclusive . Hehehehehehehehehehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Not a chance! cheesy
I do no such things. cool
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holyfather(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
lovingyouhun:

Serves him right! What was his sick doing in her mouth
How did they find themselves wherever it happened, ALONE?

3 things involved my dear, no woman will bite off a man's sick like that understand! Now let me educate you. 1. Only a mad woman, a mentally unstable lady will bite off a man's sick with no just cause.

She's obviously mentally unstable

2. Let's assume she is a prostitute who wasn't paid.
A prostitute, she is by extension.
And if true, it goes to show she hasn't told us the whole truth.

3. She struggled till she got tired that's the best weapon at that time my dear.
Don't get to put yourself in a situation where you have to resort to struggling to escape. Especially with a guy you damn well know you can't get to overpower, if need be.

You will have children tomorrow and will need to educate them on this issue what will be the best defense mechanism you will tell them about? Please let's hear it I am ready to learn.

This is what you should learn from.

cry I'm still devastated...sequel to my last thread, https://www.nairaland.com/3339626/meet-me-mega-hilton-hotel I braced up yesterday and went ahead to meet the man yesterday.. He sat me down and went straight to the point, that if I don't lay with me i should forge about the job that he is untouchable..I was just staring at him, and as he finished talking,I just told him they"God bless you sir, you will surely be rewarded, I won't budge to your offer, but will keep on searching until God gives me my ordained job". I was almost in tears,but just struggled to hold my self and calmly walked out.. I'm still in bed till now, too weak to stand up..I leave the man to his fate , he has a score with whatever God he serves...

Bottom line, don't play along at some point and turn around and cry wolf at some other point. If you don't wanna go all the way, don't pretend to.

May God deliver you!!!
Lemme not use the name of the Lord in vain cheesy

I ask again what was his sick doing in another woman's mouth?
I already responded to this up there

Wey em wife? She lost? Abi MA widower the guy be? If he had simply gone to the village to marry one girl there it's 2/4/7!!! He paid for it, I'm sure he will still be having his penile organ intact!!!!
Irrelevant.
Gibberish

I pray God may this be the story of every rapist. They so that other young boys can learn quick and avoid being castrated

For your information, castration has nothing to do with the penile shaft grin

BTW I have only one sister, any man that attempts to rape her is dead already. cheesy
Damn whatever consequence.
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2016
D sad tin is dat, d lady didn't completely bite it off
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2016
I want to see the joystick or IDONBELIVIT undecided
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by coolviv: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2016
Well done!!! wink
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Trina0936:

Better person. Your head dey dia! grin I laugh in Swahili at the men saying attempted murder,self -defense is highly supported in any law court.
Ladies who knows their rights make use of it well. Women better learn how to defend yourselves oh! As for me,I be expert for karate since no be today cool
Any fool that want to be suicidal na better upper kick with my high heels go land for his dick.
If he lives to tell the story, no be my business. undecided
hahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by undertaker1(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2016
You go find Toto at the wrong place and at the right time.I hope say u don born,other wise ur generation don end be DAT.The woman try.

Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2016
so even this ugly man wan peel babe?
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by thunderbabs: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol...Now, Fire Emergency had to call Medical Emergency...a dick has been chopped...
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Orochimaru1(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Shey na him want Mouth Action while him Wan rape person ...
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by advocatebaba(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2016
maryjan8:
Hmm. Thing are happening
IS D PICX AFTER D P*NIS CHOPPING OR B4
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2016
Well deserved reaction.

I feel better about this story smiley
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Fidelismaria: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
so its no more Kenya

its now Ghana

well serves him rite

but d lady wicked oooo
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Fidelismaria: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
so its no more Kenya

its now Ghana

well serves him rite

but d lady wicked oooo

God knows I will Neva let a lady gimme a Mouth Gig

d mere tot of sum1 avin my peeka in dere mouth is terrifying
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Chimax106: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Islie:

A senior fire commander in Ghana is reeling in pains after he tried to rape bit off his penis.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/good-for-you-woman-bites-off-penis-of-fire-officer-who-tried-to-rape-her-in-ghana-id5512461.html

this man is really CASTRATED..HAHAHAHA grin
Re: Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) by Chimax106: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Islie:

A senior fire commander in Ghana is reeling in pains after he tried to rape bit off his penis.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/good-for-you-woman-bites-off-penis-of-fire-officer-who-tried-to-rape-her-in-ghana-id5512461.html

this man is really CASTRATED..HAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Man Disguises As A Female In Hijab In Oyo (pics) / Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.