Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. (35192 Views)

"MMM Wahala" A Nollywood Movie Is Already Out (Video) / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / Graphic Photos From A Nollywood Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by gebest: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
war front & mission to nowhere
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by mamaafrik(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
TonySpike:
Koto Orun part 1-3
haaa,waagbayii,i recommend the "aye"watching IDE around 1a:m,with dose "iya eleyes''singing ewa wayeoo o shorongaoo and the large drum sticks hitting the dried hideskin like gba gba duu gban gba duu... ,hahaha,hi,aahaha,heee,hahahahaha,see you ,someone is scampering 4 safety already wen the iyas are yet to convoke.The world should also watch"ogborielemosho".

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Upright750: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Billionaire in law .. by Ugoezu J Ugoezu
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by welica(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Submission

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mortal Inheritance, no movie is better written or acted in my opinion.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Rick9(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Papa Ajasco
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Terror666(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abiagirl777:

if I tell you the nightmares that movie gave mW ehn,you won't mention it again.chain igodo did me strong thing

next time, stay next to me while watching such movies......
two of us alone ,I promise u won't get scared
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Dcanio: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Amina

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by dimssy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Yes i did enjoy it,even though my brother made me watch it with the lights out...and for some days I kept seeing liz benzon with her very white face in my dreams...

Had nightmare for days...i could remember a night when there was a sudden blackout, I screamed 'liz Benson is here oooo'.

Memories.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by wanderlust007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
for the world to watch?.. I'll choose "The Meeting" by Rita Dominic

3 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by GiftUbani: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
i will choose IJELE'S WIFE... I loved the storyline, it reminds me of the novel "the concubine" . Tonto Dike really acted well
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by mylove4God(f): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
The meeting and Mr & Mrs

2 Likes

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by nwarosa: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
OJUJU

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Fiwasayo(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
dimssy:

Had nightmare for days...i could remember a night when there was a sudden blackout, I screamed 'liz Benson is here oooo'.

Memories.

Lol,those memories are there to remind us how far we've come and that so much time has passed,all I think of these days is 'choi,i don dey old o' grin
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Laurettalolo(f): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
wisdom of Thomas, been owoh and funke
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Harinholar(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Worlds apart 1 &2
Kennet okonkwo and Ini Edo
Died wretched too
...u are so on point... thumbs uo
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
There's one flim like that. I forgot the name sha but all i can remember is that in the flim the woman put poison inside the food and tasted it if it was enough :-/
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by sydneycruze(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Isakaba, Most wanted and Mosanga.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Harinholar(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Saworo Ide Agogo Ewo Magun (Thunderbolt) Oleku Figurine Araromire
cool cool cool

......whao nice movies

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Harinholar(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
allanphash7:
Broadday light

Kudi klepto

Ori
....yeah Ori by authentic..... thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by onoslove(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Violated or knocking on heaven's door.

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Omotaday(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
N
abat4real37:
Omotara Johnson(oj)
Osuwon
Ibi giga
Im lucky to to have seen them all. You just listed nice movies.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Omotaday(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
J
April4th:
Ade Ferrari grin grin grin
lol, this movie is damn funny. Kunke Afod , the guy is damn funny

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Princeyoungd2: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
1. Journey to hell.

A real time horror movie I would live to see again

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by abat4real37(f): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Omotaday:
NIm lucky to to have seen them all. You just listed nice movies.
thanks
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Harinholar(f): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Phone swap
One bad apple
sunmisola otelemuye

1 Like

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by shekinahola: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mr and Mrs
Ije
Last flight to Abuja
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nneka the pretty serpent...thats a classic boiw
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Credobee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
[FOR NOW[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
A MILE FROM HOME.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Harinholar(f): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Billionaire's Club
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by Originalsly: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
blueseacats:
Blood sisters
No guessing about this one... I strongly believe this is the Nollywood movie most widely viewed abroad by foreigners.
Re: Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. by khalleb(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Donchuks023:
Checkmate, cant remember the producer acted mostly by Ghanians
the movie was not acted mostly by ghanians
is d guy dat acted akpan a Ghanian or RMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality / BBNaija evel 2 Pool Party: Daniella & Khalid Kissed; Groovy & Beauty Kissed / Photos Of Teddy-A's Son Wearing His Campaign T-shirt Shared By Layla Amani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.