Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady (810 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Heart broken Nigerian woman
@miriamshehu discovers this morning
on Instagram that her fiancee of 3 years who she paid for his MSC got married last weekend, calls him out on Social Media.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/heartbroken-nigerian-woman-call-out.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by johnpaulo(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Marriage is not by force,helping somebody dose not make him or her automatically your hubby people should be very careful the way you spend your money in the name of love.

Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by Garshyzee(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
but some men are ..........i dont even knw sef.. cry
Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by accountbalance: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Love should be a mutual thing, not one sided, spending or doing someone a favor doesn't translate to ownership.

This is the height of it. I am very sure the guy will have lot to say. An educated guy with proper reasoning ability won't just go ahead and do such a thing.

Of course am not siding him but a lot would have ensued between them. For this lady to be making all these claims even showed some reasons why the guy might have dumped her. Does it mean the guy has not done anything for her too?

The guy should have done a proper break up before going ahead to marry another lady but I suspect a case of an obsessed lover here.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2016
johnpaulo:
Marriage is not by force,helping somebody dose not make him or her automatically your hubby people should be very careful the way you spend your money in the name of love.
I blame her sha, she destroyed herself! "I gave him everything?" Seriously, who does that? She compelled him to love her. I feel sad for her, but she caused it. She trusted & loved the wrong guy who's desperate to do anything for money.

The guy is mean! He got engaged to her, and for that reason, he won't go unpunished. He deceived her by claiming to love her just for the money. Decit is a sin before God & no sinner will ever go unpunished without repentance.

#MoneyCannotBuyTrueLove
Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by sinaj(f): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2016
O! I understand how bad this can hurt embarassed

I hope she doesn't attempt suicide.

the man is a monster indeed nd he wants to have a happy home sad
Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by kowema(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Investment gone wrong!

So you gave him all he needed?
Maybe that's where u got it wrong, A man craves to do the "providing", this is mainly for his ego and respect
The moment you obscure that part of the equation by providing all he wanted, be ready to share him with someone else who knows how to be the woman to be cared for.

And you asked what would you do with your life now?, really?, So you made Ur plans with his plans, were you living your life through him?
Another wrong move cus now that he has detached his life from urs now, ur life is beginning to feel out of place and isolated.
Learn to love Ur self as a whole first, then the other person would be a compliment e.g, Jollof rice is complete in itself but dodo makes it even more appealing to the buds if u get me.

It's really painful but it would have been more easier if you just enjoyed being a woman, it would have been more easier if you made your own plans too, then maybe
Compared it with his, then at that point, just maybe, maybe you might have smelt the coffee.

Finally, deed has been done, don't curse, every relationship must not end in marriage (my school of thought), it didn't work out, let Ur heart heal and Someday you will be glad it didn't work out.

By then maybe you would have drafted your plans with God's plans and then you would see why it didn't work out

Bless you sis
Re: Heartbroken Lady Call Out Fiancee Of 3 Years, Who Got Married To Another Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2016
Guys, the girl you used and dumped today, someone else will date and maybe marry her. And another girl who has been used and dumped will also be your wife . . . All of dem na second hand cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Housemaid Ca Ught On Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Wicked Boss’s Juice / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander's Friend / 7 Things Every Woman Desperately Seeks In A Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.