Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 (31088 Views)

Checkout This Lamborghini Smartphone That Costs About #885,675 / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by NigerianScholar: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Dam5reey:

Not in banana island.. grin

Just the way some will shout 50k for phone !!

500k is nothing abeg...
Please give me nothing

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by NigerianScholar: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Most Nigerians dont like iPhones. If I have that kinda money, ill buy a gold plated bb
Tonymic4life:
. Well, he is ryt. U said land (general) which includes banana island. Unless u try to b specific next tym.i want to ask d op and others, lets assume u have about 500million naira in ur account or even 100million naira. Wud u nt buy dis phone or its equivalent in price. U wud nt even notice dat ur account has reduced. I'm using a nokia c1 to type dat doesnt mean i shud condemn a good product cos i can't afford it at d moment. Remember,"Different strokes 4 different folks". B4 u all start to yab me,just reason am. Money plenty for dis coun3. people r taking advantage of dis recession to make money,u just need to be in d ryt location and explore.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by NigerianScholar: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
V
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Mussypie: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2016
I have it already i just stand on it and I can go to any country of my choice. It works like a private jet. Trust me. grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2016
if you just bought the iPhone 7,dash me the iPhone 6 you are no longer using grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Money is surely changing hands from the manner I see the new iPhone enjoying heavy promotion on this forum.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by martineinstein(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2016
doe the moderators know that nairaland is a professional site?.....yy wont linda smile to d bank,when she doesnt post childish news on her blogsite

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by richard870(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:
* U can email ur ancestors, ping ur village deity
* If u hold am, U no go ever hungry again.
* If u misplaced it in a cab, it will automatically
find its way back into ur pocket.
* If ugly person send U request, e no go enter.
* It can tell U which member of your family dey
disturb you.
* U can connect d bluetooth to transformer to get light.
* It can be used as bomb detectors.
* It can be used as mosquito (insect) repellant.
* It makes everyone look at you as rich boy or girl even when you are trekking.
* It vibrates if someone is lying, 4real!
* It can tell d real father of a child.
* It can detect if Ur boyfriend/ girlfriend is
cheating.
* It prevents unwanted pregnancy, just put it in
"protection" mode.
* You can use it as AC
* You can use it as a weapon if you are attacked
by armed robbers
* It can show you the way to paradise with the
advanced GPS
*It can be used as an ATM
*it can be use to locate the garden of Eden.
*it can be used to download food, car ND a house
*it can be used to cast out demons
Can it be used to cure stupidity

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Etizz: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
I heard it can cure Ebola, end recession, find Abacha loot and tell the future too . I will definitely buy it

yes oh, u know dat jass (juju) dem call "talk and gree'' ?? it's working for it also, but in dis case u don't need to talk to d girl, just show her d phone she don already gree for u.... lol

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Shakslayer: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:
disturb you.
cheating.
"protection" mode.
* You can use it as AC
by armed robbers
advanced GPS

Have you bought it or priced it in Nigeria? How did you know it costs about 500k?

Stop advertising your ignorance on a public forum.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by motherfucker: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Rozaystunna:
This got me rolling
sup trader wink
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by PETUK(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:
disturb you.
cheating.
"protection" mode.
* You can use it as AC
by armed robbers
advanced GPS

Nigga who is your supplier? Is Oshogbo weed that you are being supplied
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by davss02(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Igwevalentine:
The last land we bought was close to that figure.na house be iphone 7? Person chew craze finish 4 dis economy use that amount buy 1 american toy,oburu nna mu odogwu oshi na alu. I never smoke buruntashi of 500.00 na use am buy liability join recession.thuñdér fire u in advançe dat want to quote me.am just coming out 4rm ban n i no fear to chew another
Its not meant for poor niggas.Change your mindeset.if you are fucking rich,you gonna buy it
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by nonjebose(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Tonymic4life:
. Well, he is ryt. U said land (general) which includes banana island. Unless u try to b specific next tym.i want to ask d op and others, lets assume u have about 500million naira in ur account or even 100million naira. Wud u nt buy dis phone or its equivalent in price. U wud nt even notice dat ur account has reduced. I'm using a nokia c1 to type dat doesnt mean i shud condemn a good product cos i can't afford it at d moment. Remember,"Different strokes 4 different folks". B4 u all start to yab me,just reason am. Money plenty for dis coun3. people r taking advantage of dis recession to make money,u just need to be in d ryt location and explore.
You don't get it. OP is just trying to ridicule those who don't have the means, but would do. anything to get it

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by davss02(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Tonymic4life:

tell them o...those rich me could afford 10 what's there
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by PETUK(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2016
richard870:
Can it be used to cure stupidity
I doubt it, cos if it's so it would have cure his
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by chibowobbed(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2016
It can as well be used to quicken economy recession in a country
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by goldedprince: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Nothing special about the iPhone 7. Camera is average, performance is normal. Phone is just show off.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by piperson(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2016
let all these mods be doing ooh... When I posted that I had iphone7 uk used they say I was lying and the information was false.. and got banned... now look at this poo has reached front page

issorite
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by NairaExam690(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Na oooo

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by chibowobbed(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2016
It can as well be used to quicken economy recession in a country
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by FellaL: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Ah! iPhone 7 ké? When house rent is 250k, I should goan buy iPhone 7. When girlfriend is already asking we get married, I should goan buy iPhone 7. Na so, when Tecno is still alive. Haha!
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2016
IMA o oo, apart from recesion. 500k

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2016
titosantana:
grin

I still won't buy it, will only do if it can download MONEY cheesy
That 500k go buy 5 plots of land in my village grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Maxvasia(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Please dont laugh at me. But can u help me with the meaning of this Lalasticlala i keep seeing on threads. Sounds so funny. Initially thought its the name of a Nairalander but seems am wrong grin
ladyF:
What are you calling lalastic.lala for na?
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by staymore: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Toluwani113:

I'm laughest !

I'm laugh

I dey learn work from you! grin
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by olagamalin(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Haba ... The phone is not worth 500k ....not even close. Thread is dead on arrival. Elebi oshi
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2016
http://lyricsxclusive..com

tongue walking nd you hear a crack on your pocket and you are like lord pls let that be my leg

Ekaro

no be my money but I advice you to take the fvcking money to your village and get a land.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by sadylarry: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2016
titosantana:
grin
I still won't buy it, will only do if it can download MONEY cheesy
Lol I concore
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by jumpampass(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2016
hope the iPhone 7 get pussy?. that's the only condition in which I can buy it, if not abeg, come carry your friend from here o.
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by adbokus(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2016
one will be able to go to medical school twice over with that money. Awon eebo onigbese aakonileeru...
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Must Own The New Iphone 7 Which Costs About N500,000 by titosantana(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
cheesy
omojoshy:
That 500k go buy 5 plots of land in my village grin
cheesy With that money dem go make me king for my village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance / MTN, Glo, Airtel Set To Increase Data, Call Tariffs / 3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.