Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested (26539 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Oblang(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Na today dey don dey issue empty threats ni. They don't even need to wait for her to be arrested afterall the acct is already freezed... The useless first lady went to claim acct not bearing her name and she expect them to jst leave it for her jst like that..she never see anything..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by genetics111: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Go on and do it. who is preventing you ?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Kennitrust(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Buhari will eventually sink d zoo with his sectional approach,mark my words.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.
northern President want to show that they owned Nigeria with more rights than the other section of the country.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by agwom(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by TeamSimple(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
All i know is that what goes around comes around..After all this wahala and sabotage,it is the average masses that will suffer it from all angles of the country..Infact the political class keeps getting richer in this scenerio because we giving them the oppourtunity not to do anything even with the little that comes in.

#DustmyU.Svisa

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Now we can see why tampolo said that if he is arrested,jonah will go to jail.
lanreni:

IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THEY ARE DEFENDING THEIR BENEFACTORS? SAY THE OBVIOUS FOR ONCE. BY THE WAY, I AM NOT A 'ZOMBIE'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Bujumbura(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Look at you and the fool you quote,obj was an elected president of this country for eight years,and don't forget he is a retired army general,in 1999 was his second coming as the president of this nation.
So,tell me,who was and who is patience jonathan to have 13m dollars in her account?
When time is ripe,the elephant of a woman will be arrested and nothing will happen.
Go and arrest her if buhari get balls

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by cao(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2016
**hisses**
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by jide333(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2016
I support the ND on this one.. Let them bomb nnpc and if possible aso rock. must this useless efcc continue the way they are? dogs own by buhari him self. must you all keep tarnishing the image of GEJ? what did he do to deserve this? even if na God he sin against he must have been forgiven whenever he beg for forgiveness.. why not go after abacha's wife? why not Tinubu? why not ameachi? why not OBJ? why not Atiku? why not tambuwal? why not IBB? why not fashiola? to name a few? useless s c u ms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by repogirl(f): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Boooohari and his EFCC corruption fight will never be taking seriously until they stop witch hunting the opposition.

They are making things worse with the way they are going.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Saintp(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2016
who is PEJ sef? does she have 2 heads? but then when a president decides to use selective approach to fight something as serious as corruption then the whole thing becomes a charade.
No corrupt person is better than the other. You cannot turn a blind eye on corrupt people in your domain and become an anti corruption champion when it has to do with corrupt people on enemys domain and you expect there wouldnt be sympathy from thier supporters.
PMB, it is either you fight corruption with equity, justice and fairplay or you just forget about it like last adminstration.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by okutade: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Well as a matter of fact no body is above the law so any body can be investigate and arrest be side that I don't think PEJ or what ever deserve any special treatiment than common NIG she is a wife of a formal president does not mean anything to me she is not president more over we did not vote her along with her husband,EFCC arrest Dasuki and many others nothing goes wrong and those ones are more inportant than PEJ because they held a tangible post in NIG which post did she hold or he'll,d so as son and daughter of president hold no importance in this country so president wife too hold nothing. Go on EFCC hevean no go fall.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by superbloke(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2016
The group said it is not in support of corruption, but...
It's funny, those who defend these corrupt people often start their defence with the phrase in quote and end up giving no valid reason she should not be arrested other than the fact that she's the wife of the former president.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by disloman(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2016
These people never stopped been childish.What a threat.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2016
jide333:
I support the ND on this one.. Let them bomb nnpc and if possible aso rock. must this useless efcc continue the way they are? dogs own by buhari him self. must you all keep tarnishing the image of GEJ? what did he do to deserve this? even if na God he sin against he must have been forgiven whenever he beg for forgiveness.. why not go after abacha's wife? why not Tinubu? why not ameachi? why not OBJ? why not Atiku? why not tambuwal? why not IBB? why not fashiola? to name a few? useless s c u ms
most recently, why not Dambazzau and Buratai? Even with the glaring evidence in front of them.

Meanwhile what is the name of the former EFCC director, the one accused of embezzling millions. That one has faded into dust as if nothing happened.

I really don't know who these people think they are deceiving.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by pilotab55(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Naija I laugh. Arrest her arrest wahala. Nonsense efcc
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by highwaist: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2016
HtwoOw:
Well that sounds like Asari Dokubos faction

I understand if he has to protect his interest but then Nigeria can't and shouldn't be held to Ransome

Why didn't boko haram threaten to kill everybody when Dasuki was arrested? Despite them being in possession of armored tanks rpgs and more sophisticated weaponry compared to these fools

I've been seeing the pictures of weapons they are surrendering in imo and it's nothing to write home about

And I know some ediots will want to argue with me by saying to I expect the so called militants to surrender their original weapons

If that be the case or the sentence you want to quote to tell me don't bother, it will only prove that every amnesty for easterners is a sham and people can't be trusted so, let crocodile smile
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by teebaxy(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2016
timeman:
A simple trip back to 1984 would be sufficient to convince you that Buhari is fearless enough to jail your fathers & your fathers' fathers, how much less a ghost of a permanent secretary whose earnings cannot commiserate her stolen wealth. Gej would have long been zombified had it not for a paper work called peace deal. By the way. Buratai is welcoming this crap of a news with a bottle of beer.
Kiss the truth!
wake me when Buhari' arrest Obasanjo. Then I'll believe ur bubu is fearless campaign. Smh
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.
True talk..... cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by one9ner: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2016
But wait a second o... Those naija delta millitants are funny. They claim to represent the people, they claim to fight the government and yet destroy our oil pipelines. At the end of the dae, the citizens of nigeria suffer poor electricity, high cost of fuel, fuel scarcity etc. And the persons at the government which they claime to fight are hardly affected, is that not insanity? If they really want to fight, why don't they attack the top government officials instead of our harmless pipelines? Think of it, those guys are just cowards...

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by cyrilamx(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Ordinary Nigerians are the architect of their own woes. Imagine many queuing behind PEJ and other politicians...same way some queued behind saraki, dasuki and the likes. It really saddened how we align behind those whose shady activities led us to this present situation. Why not holding brief for any party or politician, I will ask Nigerians question. Will you go out in the street to ask police to release an apprehended Robber simply because other robbers are roaming free or not yet captured? It sickening indeed. The reason why corruption will stay put is Nigerians worship those who looted their future, and these evil men/women when asked to explain, appeal to ethnic/religious/party sentiments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Thisis2raw(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Kagarko:
please don't even wait till she's arrested. Do it now

Operation Crocodiles Smile has Smiled Waiting For You.

Nonsense.
I believe you don't know how to read
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by alaskido(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:

My brother, tell them. I agree with you a 100%.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Ijaya123: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Drama everywhere in Naija.....

All in a bid to render GEJ useless in the political equation of Nigeria...

Even if 15Billion USD is found in her account, is it an offence?
Is she no longer a Nigerian capable of doing business?

'The North owns the Oil and Niger-delta'....that is what is being force down GEJ and his supporters throats right now!!

We watching.

Do you have a functioning brain at all?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by FrancisIgya: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Make i laugh dis Niger Delta people. The threats the issue is what will prompt the EFCC into arresting Patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Abagworo(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
teebaxy:
wake me when Buhari' arrest Obasanjo. Then I'll believe ur bubu is fearless campaign. Smh

Arrest Obasanjo for what? Patience was not even meant to be in the news. She deliberately bought a case to flex muscles.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Bujumbura:
Go and arrest her if buhari get balls
you fools said that if buhari win election,niger delta will go up in flame,I have not seen any smook,and now,another empty threat.
The no debit will remain untill the money will be transfer to fg account,and nothing will happen.
Any slowpoke that make noise will be lockup in an underground cell in abj like asari.
Any group that sympathizes with the criminals in the niger delta will be lockup in kuje like Nnamdi kalu,and nothing will happened.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by soberdrunk(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:

Oshey!! "ACOUNT OFFICER GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION"!!! angry angry
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by braine(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2016
camelus:

What about Turai Wife of Late Yaradua who acted as President when the Husband was seriously sick. My question is She not hugely rich? Let probe go around cos no one should be made a scape Goat.
I love PEJ morale!

At least, Turai didnt rub it in our faces.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Melonny(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Even a fool said, it's not anyone's business if you have $20b in your bank account. well, you are on your own. she is not a thief, no one is saying that but she should get her old hass to the EFCC to account for how and what business she did to have such an amount in her account..
for the avengers, they should go and watch the effects of "little boy and fat man" on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Maybe we don't have anything close but a day will come when the avengers and the people that support it will treated with the "Nigerian little boy" I hope it doesn't happen though..One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Bujumbura(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2016
AntiIPOB:
you fools said that if buhari win election,niger delta will go up in flame,I have not seen any smook,and now,another empty threat.
The no debit will remain untill the money will be transfer to fg account,and nothing will happen.
Any slowpoke that make noise will be lockup in an underground cell in abj like asari.
Any group that sympathizes with the criminals in the niger delta will be lockup in kuje like Nnamdi kalu,and nothing will happened.
See your mouth like Lock up. We ve been hearing hot air from this useless government so we know they are long in mouth and short in actions.

Jux go and eat oga Z

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2016
A criminal with pedigree still remains a criminal.If I can't eat or sleep in that hotel built with stolen money for free,why would I support her knowing she has never done any legitimate business that could fetch her such money.

Be it my mum,brother,sister or father,a thief should be disgraced because it's a shameful act to steal public funds and still have the mouth to call it your money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.