Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested (26514 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Look at you and the fool you quote,obj was an elected president of this country for eight years,and don't forget he is a retired army general,in 1999 was his second coming as the president of this nation.
So,tell me,who was and who is patience jonathan to have 13m dollars in her account?
When time is ripe,the elephant of a woman will be arrested and nothing will happen.
the point is not what post he occupied but his statement of acct prior to 1999 was 10k how did he make this money ? Don't you think he would have used it to better the life of yorubas nope my yoruba friends won't see this ,they ones they See is another man's theft Pls leave PEJ alone for she is a good woman just like thiefnubuuuu,she brought her wealth home instead of starKing away in a Foreign and should anythinng happen to her ,hmmmmmm let me reserve what's gonna happen
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Ondoboi12345678: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Hehehe.... The most sensible response ever. I once work their at PPMC and I believe anyone who have work or worked there will understand that bombing the tower is impossicant
MrDavidson:
You mean these people will have the effrontery to come to Abuja to bomb NNPC HQ? They're simply deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by bedford101(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
In Niger Delta there are many different ethnicities, this is not niger delta but simply Ijaw group so it should be specified not generalized.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by cktheluckyman: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
Hehehe.... The most sensible response ever. I once work their at PPMC and I believe anyone who have work or worked there will understand that bombing the tower is impossicant
Don't be so sure. Remember book haram have earlier bombed the Louis Edet House where the IGP stays
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by ify23ng: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2016
EFCC is the most corrupt agency in Nigeria, how can they freeze someone account because it contains millions of dollar and also threatening to arrest, for owning such money without any evidence of corrupt practices. Please someone should help me tell EFCC to come with evidence, or charge her to court, Nigerians are tired of all this childish games they are playing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by smart024(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Noise...
Noise...
Noise...
That's just what empty barrels make...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Fran6ik: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2016
let us all sheath our swords for a better nigeria.. A mere Attempt to arrest Tompolo sent us to recession, please what will an attempt to arrest PEJ cause.. please let the poor live biko

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Charly68: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2016
LoveMachine:
If it wasn't clear who has been funding the militants do we need any further hints?
You are very intelligent with this remarks ..that woman is a Capol ..her followers are buffoons with little or no sense of shame .

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by cktheluckyman: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2016
bedford101:
In Niger Delta there are many different ethnicities, this is not niger delta but simply Ijaw group so it should be specified not generalized.
PEJ is from okirika and not an ijaw.However any attempt to arrest her would lead to instability in the entire Niger-delta region
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Semper247(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Buhari will eventually sink d zoo with his sectional approach,mark my words.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.

Senseless and wasted youth....

Present and future murdered yet not bothered...

Useless youths everywhere.

No ekiti person is calling for Fayose's frozen accts to be unfrozen because in the west, no one supports thieves even if they are relatives.

Why are u people so evil?
Why are u so corrupt?

People like u should be flushed out of this world for the world to be a better place.

Nonsense comments attracting some other stupid people liking it. I mean, how can u comment like this and have over 70likes?

Poor educated people who can't boast of 100k in their accts agitating for a common illiterate thief to walk free.....Mtcheeewwww!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by tall2ce(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Drama everywhere in Naija.....

All in a bid to render GEJ useless in the political equation of Nigeria...

Even if 15Billion USD is found in her account, is it an offence?
Is she no longer a Nigerian capable of doing business?

'The North owns the Oil and Niger-delta'....that is what is being force down GEJ and his supporters throats right now!!

We watching.
How can a first lady be richer than Dangote that has so many busineess

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by melomelo: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2016
IF BUHARI SHOULD DARE TRY AND TOUCH EITHER PEJ OR GEJ, E GO DEY TOUGH. YAWA GO BURST O.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by nnokwa042(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Semper247:

Senseless and wasted youth....

Present and future murdered yet not bothered...

Useless youths everywhere.

No ekiti person is calling for Fayose's frozen accts to be unfrozen because in the west, no one supports thieves even if they are relatives.

Why are u people so evil?
Why are u so corrupt? ewu jalingo how much did fashola used for his web site? pls if u want to support ur northern muslim brother not with niger deltas money like i said u be ewu gombe

People like u should be flushed out of this world for the world to be a better place.

Nonsense comments attracting some other stupid people liking it. I mean, how can u comment like this and have over 70likes?

Poor educated people who can't boast of 100k in their accts agitating for a common illiterate thief to walk free.....Mtcheeewwww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by IYANGBALI: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Dis movie go sweet die. I can't wait to see the end.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2016
melomelo:
IF BUHARI SHOULD DARE TRY AND TOUCH EITHER PEJ OR GEJ, E GO DEY TOUGH. YAWA GO BURST O.
sharaaaaaaaaaaap nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by HtwoOw: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Unimaginable123:
what connection does dasuki have with boko haram?

So you are confirming that the Jonathans are connected to pipeline bandits

Good job

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by johnsonpolice: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2016
[aquote author=Yyeske post=49565471]The FG should please bomb them off abeg including patience, she was the one who told the world that the loot seized was hers, let her prove it to the world how she earned it. EFCC dey jejely investigating other people and she went looking for trouble, as for the militants, na mai mai case. [/quote]how bombing nnpc will help the state of our economic?.niger delter boys should get rid of this act for once.bombing our nnpc will nt help us, nigeria at large will suffer it. nt only apc member.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Unimaginable123: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2016
HtwoOw:

So you are confirming that the Jonathans are connected to pipeline bandits

Good job
The Niger Delta Peoples Professional Volunteer Force (NDPPVF), a group which says its members are workers in the oil and gas industry
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by ephi123(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Just 1 single conviction EFCC has not achieved since their selective corruption fighting started, so really what's the point? So ridiculous.

Arrest none or arrest all, simple.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by soloroyality(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Buhari will eventually sink d zoo with his sectional approach,mark my words.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.

with this reasons am in support of those guys, no tribe or group of people are wiser than others.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by blackpriest0911: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Fools
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2016
They will not succeed IJN.All the blocks will be safe from all threats..Group of inept foo.ls
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by HtwoOw: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Millerz:
You mean just like Osama along with his middle eastern brothers had the effrontery to bomb the twin towers in U.S.A?

Or how the France and Brussels bombings were done by Syrians who had the effrontery to do so?

You are glorifying terrorism, pain and havoc caused by heartless wicked souls with obscured view of life because you wish to defend your thieving mother in the lord?

They should drop you in a pit pull of soldier ants

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by odiukonamba(f): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2016
abokibuhari:
I comment my reserve ......
#cunt_inue
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by sbembugu: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
"Buhari destroying his government since 1984"

Please, help, remind me how Buhari destroyed his government between 31st December, 1983 and 27 August, 1985?
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Ofornaira: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Honestly, what is happening in Nigeria is beyond ordinary. How can efcc go after patience while abacha's family is being celebrated every where they go even in the ago rock in spite of all the loots that have been recovered from them . going by the fake seriousness the efcc are convincing their zombies in this country with, If government wanted to show us seriousness, they would confiscate everything that is owned by abacha's family including their residential houses.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Novice1(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Bunch of Lazy, over pampered, brain dead assholes.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by justianoo(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2016
its so painful dat some pple are justifyn wat pej did.
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Adminisher: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2016
blueto:
Nobody is above the law, But considering the pedigree of patience, I think the EFCC should just file a case against her, let her come and vindicate herself. An arrest outside court order will be termed insolence.

I know that silly Zombies will use this an evidence to support their assertion that Jonathan is sponsoring NDA gringrin

very silly group of zombies gringringrin .

They have just degradedcthe Nigeright Delta struggle.
I am now convinced that the Ijaw people are the weakest of all the tribes. So it is proven now that there is no deep ideology drIving the Niger Delta struggle.

EFCC please pick up this WOMAN now!!!

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by CHYMZZY(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Shaddy Anti-corruption war! so many low life here would be wailin' and aggitatin' that the money belongs to them. Were are you when the JONATHAN'S was hustlin' for deputy governor, Governor, vice-president, acting president and president? For somebody to aquire wealth now in Nigerian is now a curse including those that have oil at their backyard!
It puzzles me when some people don't/can't use their brain to think and see with their eyes what this corruption war is all about..
Some Zombies with cow brains here can still tell me tha OBJ, ATIKU,DANJUMA,BRUTAI, even the one that dnt have money to buy APC presidential form last election are all saints, when compared to Jonathan's that has been in toprank political service for one decade six years and still counting... Why wont they have that kinda of money...

Dnt quote me if you dont have brain!!!
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Windway: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Empty traets. If jonathan loose election there will be no Nigeria again, if army enter the creek there will be no nigeria again, if tompolo is arested there will no Nigeria again till now tomopolo is runing and hidding for his life hahaha hmmm pleas pleas u guys are indirectly calling for her urgent arrest because worst things than her arrest have happened including civil war and Naija still dey carry dey go. God bless Nigeria and long live baba pmb.Sai baba Sai baba. Untill u ijaws will realize that the spelling of buari is different from ebele jonatan u will all be soon runing for ur lives or enter jail with ur mama patience. This is the change we voted for and no one is above Nigeria and Nigerian law.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by jayzblogng: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2016
timeman:
A simple trip back to 1984 would be sufficient to convince you that Buhari is fearless enough to jail your fathers & your fathers' fathers, how much less a ghost of a permanent secretary whose earnings cannot commiserate her stolen wealth. Gej would have long been zombified had it not for a paper work called peace deal. By the way. Buratai is welcoming this crap of a news with a bottle of beer.
Kiss the truth!
u too dy kiss abi?
kiss ma ass hatet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Edo Assembly Speakers Emerge / Igboho: Court Awards ₦50,000 Against Malami / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.