Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] (1473 Views)

Please Nairalanders Help Us We Have Not Eaten Since 4 Days Now / Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson / Please Nairalanders, Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by veacea: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
What help do you need?to help beg him abi Wetim?
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Zonacus(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello why not tell the person to give you some time, you know the economy of the country is bad now. Am sure he will see reason.
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Zonacus(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by ifyalways(f): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Dbluemoon:
If you know anyone that can or might help, please refer me to the person.
Am pleading once again!

Cc: ifyalways
Sorry nwanne but I have no money to dash you. I leave my house by 6:30 - 7 am daily nowadays to go find my daily bread offline, in the real world. I suggest you get your assss up and do same.

There's dignity in labour and lots of sorrow in e-begging. Your life, your choice.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Must you do online work? I will hawk pure water if that's what will fetch my daily bread.
You're not physically handicapped Bro so no excuses. Enter Street.
Dbluemoon:

Thanks for the reply dear. You know I used to work for a professor for a year now. We were two. We usually help him in finding exam questions (he prefers foreign question undecided ), grade students results, and print them out. He is also an accountant & we help in balancing some data using Excel. Now everyday we come to work, he gives us #700 for the day & bonuses during some festive months. Story cut short he laid us off last month with no good reason at all sad My guess was that he was looking for someone to pay a lower fee for the work.

Now I still do some odd jobs and thought that by now I must have gotten a better one that will pay fairly. I don't even get up to #6,000 in a week. Some good days I make up to #1,500 and that might be 3 times in a week. So I used it in feeding & it hasn't even been enough. That's why I haven't make up the #8,500 I borrowed. I haven't borrowed like this before, whenever I request for money from someone, I pay up immediately, without passing that day. But now a lot of issues are cropping up in my life, & things haven't been easy (you know the price of a cup of rice now in the market cry )

Do you know that I reached 300L in the uni & even did my I.T but couldn't finish up...but that is a story for another day smiley
Right now what is on my mind is paying someone that gave me money in good faith. I just wanna pay him and have a peace of mind & by the grace of God, still maintain our friendship.

So dear am pleading once more, because many people have been to this thread & walked off, if you know anyone that can employ me online to work as a moderator, admin, solve some problems, typesett word documents, prepare power point etc. (I have worked as a mod for someone before). Anything at all, but I will like the person to give me #8,500 to pay up and let my mind have peace, I will surely do the work required. I stay in Awka.
This is just my biggest problem right now & may God continue to give us strength.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by captainD567: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dbluemoon:
If you know anyone that can or might help, please refer me to the person.
Am pleading once again!

Cc: ifyalways
cool

Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 4:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by Dbluemoon: 4:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Please Nairalanders...[Solved it] by captainD567: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dbluemoon:

smiley You are saying it's impossible to receive any form of help from NLder's right? Yeah I think you're right.
Back then in the uni, I have given a course mate #5,000 as a loan to take care of his health (though I was a struggling student). Did you know he couldn't pay back not just through the semester but to a year! When he later brought it I just smiled and told him that I didn't ask for the money back. Though I needed it, but I know I was far off better than him.

Seriously is that Osibanjo's no.? cheesy
yes call him

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Puts Enormous B00bs On Display In New Video / Do You Have Any Card You Wanna Sell"itunes Or Amazon"contact Me"08152691263" / Npower How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.