Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) (11861 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / Guys Beware. Fake Butt Everywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by annnikky(f): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
The butt mania makes some women end up doing
foolish things and get injured in the process. This girl’s
fake butt explodes, while she does the squats at the
gym!

Meet Serena Beuford from USA. She was a passionate
follower of Kim Kardashian and the big butt craziness.
However, the nature has not endowed her with it
naturally. So, Serena decided to fix this mistake by
getting a butt implant.

Her bums have become really huge and curvy. She has
beaten Kardashian and no mistake about it, but… Well,
first things first. The fake butt has helped her to
become popular. She got many fans on Instagram. And
one can make good money there like this.

However, if you count her gain and loss, the last one
would be much more significant. She was attending a
gym and tried to do squats and push weight. At that
moment she tried too hard and her butt implant just
exploded inside her!

She was there with a friend, who took some pictures.
Certainly, now she got really popular, but for the wrong
reason! And she ended up in coma! The girl was crying
and screaming that her bums are gone and when she
turned around the friend noticed: indeed, there were no
more curves there!

This experience is extremely painful the life of the young woman is in danger. This is the true cost of such
extreme beautifying methods and huge butt mania.

https://www.naij.com/977502-big-boom-fake-butt-exploded-squats-gym-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by falconey(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2016
LWKM hahahaha, I'm sure the ass served it purpose before the occurrence, she must have used it to earn a lot from men.
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Hdanny(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2016
are u serious are u serious

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Synzu(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Something about this story seems untrue

1 Like

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by MalikTheCynical(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Her butt implant exploded?

Does that mean her booty's the bomb gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by AceDomino(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Its an old news from last year and its also a Hoax

1 Like

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2016
So her skin transformed from white to black? cheesy

Lies for the gullible. Butt implants are made from soft rubber silicone. And cannot break, Or explode.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Dat ass reminds me of those days when our fe'le'le' ball gets burst.
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by bibijay123(f): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Synzu:
Something about this story seems untrue
It is a pack of lies! D frst lady is fair and the other lady is dark n i hve seen that same pix before. grin

3 Likes

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Synzu(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
bibijay123:

It is a pack of lies! D frst lady is fair and the other lady is dark n i hve seen that same pix before. grin

Thought as much! All these bloggers seff undecided
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Princejboy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
lol i can fit laff grin grin grin
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by metallisc(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
VolTOxic:
So her skin transformed from white to black? cheesy

Lies for the gullible. Butt implants are made from soft rubber silicone. And cannot break, Leak. Or explode.

unfortunately for your ignorant arse, they break, leak and explode! get some knowledge man!! cool

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2016
metallisc:

unfortunately for your ignorant arse, they break, leak and explode! get some knowledge man!! cool

We are talking about butt implants not breast implants.

Breast implants are made more softer and compressible to feel like breast while the butt implant are thicker and design to be firmer like Butts. So they are semi-solid.

Congratulations. You've made yourself look very stupid.
Go on. Run to Google and check. Dunce. undecided
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by metallisc(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2016
VolTOxic:

We are talking about butt implants not breast implants.

Breast implants are made more softer and compressible to feel like breast while the butt implant are thicker and design to be firmer like Butts. So they are semi-solid.

Congratulations. You've made yourself look very stupid.
Go on. Run to Google and check. Dunce. undecided

you obviously lack any form of basic material knowledge - quack surgeon. it's your type that will kill and poison people for a few dollars. silicone is silicone anywhere and they rupture and leak no matter where they are injected or inserted. if you don't know what silicone is (obviously you lack that knowledge) stop imagining and assuming that you know. The only permanent alteration made on butts are fat deposit injections. Anything done with silicone is never permanent. stop forming like you know when you don't. semi solid grin - that's the stupidest thing i've read in a long while.

Congratulations. You've made yourself look extremely stupid and ignorant.
Go on. Run to Google and check. Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 23, 2016
metallisc:

you obviously lack any form of basic material knowledge - quack surgeon. it's your type that will kill and poison people for a few dollars. silicone is silicone anywhere and they rupture and leak no matter where they are injected or inserted. if you don't know what silicone is (obviously you lack that knowledge) stop imagining and assuming that you know. The only permanent alteration made on butts are fat deposit injections. Anything done with silicone is never permanent. stop forming like you know when you don't. semi solid grin - that's the stupidest thing i've read in a long while.

Congratulations. You've made yourself look extremely stupid and ignorant.
Go on. Run to Google and check. Dunce.

Your folly amaze me. So now I am a surgeon? And who said anything about silicone not leaking or rapturing or being permanent?! If only you paid good attention at school, your comprehension intelligence might just on an average level and you'll get that point I made that butt implants are entirely different from breast implants.
They're totally solid rather than filled with something but you're too dull to get that. You are only good at making stupid assumption, and typing heaps of rubbish.
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 23, 2016
It reminds me of an episode in the Boondocks.
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 23, 2016
doubtful if this story but yes there are teports of butt injevtions going wrong and the after look will make you through up lipsrsealed
Also but implants can anf have slide from there place.
I would post pictures of it all but its really gross lipsrsealed
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 3:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Fake!

Check My signature
Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by Lovexme(m): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Ewwww! Meanwhile, please help a fellow Nairalander win this by liking. It ends by 7am today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKq2WrBjk9H/

Re: Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) by metallisc(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
VolTOxic:

Your folly amaze me. So now I am a surgeon? And who said anything about silicone not leaking or rapturing or being permanent?! If only you paid good attention at school, your comprehension intelligence might just on an average level and you'll get that point I made that butt implants are entirely different from breast implants.
They're totally solid rather than filled with something but you're too dull to get that. You are only good at making stupid assumption, and typing heaps of rubbish.

There you go still defending your stupidity. you are visibly lacking in the grey matter department, did someone replace it with 'semi solid silicone' used in peoples butts? grin

isn't it funny that you are still talking about 'comprehension' when you lack the capacity to learn and understand new things instead of sticking to your ignorant assumed knowledge of things? You are not even making sense, do the sane world a favour - go and eat some semi-solid silicone (or whatever it is you manufactured in your warped imagination) and be filled with semi-solid understanding!

i'm done wasting my time indulging your stupid, semi-solid silicone brain!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.