Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) (24602 Views)

Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
I MADE IT

MAMA I'M PORPULAR
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by WINDSOW(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
She well undecided
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by bencarson007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
I hope we are aware that some of these so-called civillian JTF have been co-opted into the Nigerian Army as full soldiers and according to feelers from the Nigerian Army,more batches are on the way to be coi-opted.

Why can't we all wake and see what is going on.
They are passing through the back door to get more of their own into the Nigerian Army. That's what the North is doing right now !

I don't trust northerners with the exception of a few though.

Who created boko-haram?

And what was the purpose?

Why was JTF not sent to this South-South and the other areas being ravaged by fulani herdsmen and subsequently a civilian force with the backing of the government formed to fish them out?

It is now playing out.

Part one was to push GEJ out of office and return power to the North.

Part two is now playing - Ge more northerners into the Nigerian Army.

We will soon see part three...

E dey pain me for my country but I believe God will help us

#JustSayingThough.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by tonio2wo: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Maybe BH has taken everything from her. I wish her well
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by fearNORTH: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
From her look, her mission is the Nigerian army.

Buhari has made the civilian JTF to be the shortcut to the army

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by blessingwillie: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is really nice oh
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by hardbody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
MBush:
Brave and senseless cheesy

More like 'Don Quixotic"
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by autonomous22: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
she wan take style enter Army.... Mama com bak o

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by Maranzano(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
It is really pathetic that the security challenge in the North east has got to this level. As God used Deborah to deliver the head of Sisera, may He use her to deliver the Head of Shekau and his cronies.
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by johnaruson(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
when war comes the army Will recruit civilians . but the brutalized us anytime on the street
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by johnaruson(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
when warr comes the army Will recruit civilians . but the hbrutalized us anytime on the street
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by theEYe21(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
If the money is worth it smiley
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by gbishman: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
beautiful, that is the spirit of change and progress.
No more to the rubbish, now we fish them out.
God speed people the lord is with u.
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by EternalTruths: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:
From the look on her face you will know she might have lost a loved one by BokoHaram attacks

Revenge is a Bit*ch grin grin grin

Are you the owner of that beautifulll thing on your profile kiss
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by EternalTruths: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
bencarson007:
I hope we are aware that some of these so-called civillian JTF have been co-opted into the Nigerian Army as full soldiers and according to feelers from the Nigerian Army,more batches are on the way to be coi-opted.

Why can't we all wake and see what is going on.
They are passing through the back door to get more of their own into the Nigerian Army. That's what the North is doing right now !

I don't trust northerners with the exception of a few though.

Who created boko-haram?

And what was the purpose?

Why was JTF not sent to this South-South and the other areas being ravaged by fulani herdsmen and subsequently a civilian force with the backing of the government formed to fish them out?

It is now playing out.

Part one was to push GEJ out of office and return power to the North.

Part two is now playing - Ge more northerners into the Nigerian Army.

We will soon see part three...

E dey pain me for my country but I believe God will help us

#JustSayingThough.

God bless Nigeria.

Very True.

I know Buhari won't end sweet with his sectional politics

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by kayalla(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
the look on her face brought tears, from her looks she has lost loved ones and so much bitterness in her eyes.

may God protect them.
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
red colour? that's very odd as 4k!!thought it was FRSC!! these guys will easily be spotted... so why not use police at once?cos the govt wants to cut the pay?I know say them nah indigenes but... oboy!e nor make sense sha!
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by ibroh22(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
CR77:
If you ask us na who we go ask cool
Ask buhari now
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by Seanmike(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by bencarson007(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
fearNORTH:
From her look, her mission is the Nigerian army.

Buhari has made the civilian JTF to be the shortcut to the army

@fearNORTH, you are on point.
I couldn't agree more
Re: Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) by bencarson007(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
EternalTruths:

Very True.
I know Buhari won't end sweet with his sectional politics
@EternalTruths,only God will save us all. I fear the north and their cunning ways

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / Inibehe Effiong Slams CJN Ibrahim Mohammed For Breaking Ramadan Fast With Buhari / Obi Supporters Hold Walk In Calabar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.